pretty crazy loss - cant believe they didnt even cover (that foul by Serge on the 3 point attempt by Curry with 30 sec left was completely redonkulous.) tough loss, shoulda had that covered the whole way
pretty crazy loss - cant believe they didnt even cover (that foul by Serge on the 3 point attempt by Curry with 30 sec left was completely redonkulous.) tough loss, shoulda had that covered the whole way
Say what? On one game? You know it was only right that the warriors won I mean after all they had a better overall season making history in the process.
Quote Originally Posted by ChocoTaco:
I will never gamble again
Say what? On one game? You know it was only right that the warriors won I mean after all they had a better overall season making history in the process.
Maybe you should quit. Sounds like you have no bankroll and gamble week to week with your paycheck. I think we have all done this at one time. So get out of the game before it destroys you or live and learn. Learn to bet no more than 5% of your bankroll and that 5% is for your big plays, if not keep it at 2.5%. You will sleep better and not hate yourself when you lose.
Maybe you should quit. Sounds like you have no bankroll and gamble week to week with your paycheck. I think we have all done this at one time. So get out of the game before it destroys you or live and learn. Learn to bet no more than 5% of your bankroll and that 5% is for your big plays, if not keep it at 2.5%. You will sleep better and not hate yourself when you lose.