you seem disturbed to ask a question like that. I'm glad you are just a random person over the internet that I will never meet face to face.
I really appreciate Dave Grohl and all of his music. I also appreciate guns - I don't think any discussion about shooting people is a healthy discussion. Guns are for hunting and defense and sport/training. I really hope you do not own a gun.
The bassist for Nirvana is Krist Novoselic... he has contributed to Foo Fighters studio work in the past.
you seem disturbed to ask a question like that. I'm glad you are just a random person over the internet that I will never meet face to face.
I really appreciate Dave Grohl and all of his music. I also appreciate guns - I don't think any discussion about shooting people is a healthy discussion. Guns are for hunting and defense and sport/training. I really hope you do not own a gun.
The bassist for Nirvana is Krist Novoselic... he has contributed to Foo Fighters studio work in the past.