If I win monster parlay of say $50,000+
If I win a Monster Parlay online, say with one of the major books for $50,000+, will I get paid? How about $250,000? Anyone who wins gonna get Tony'ed?
Which book do you use? I hit a 41k parlay 2 weekends ago and had no issues with my book
If I win a Monster Parlay online, say with one of the major books for $50,000+, will I get paid? How about $250,000? Anyone who wins gonna get Tony'ed?
Which book do you use? I hit a 41k parlay 2 weekends ago and had no issues with my book
This is going back about 10 years ago and both were around $50K. The first was with the Greek and hit another about same size at Heritage within a month of each other. I was paid on both within a week. Gone are those days.
This is going back about 10 years ago and both were around $50K. The first was with the Greek and hit another about same size at Heritage within a month of each other. I was paid on both within a week. Gone are those days.
If I win a Monster Parlay online, say with one of the major books for $50,000+, will I get paid? How about $250,000? Anyone who wins gonna get Tony'ed?
I bet on america's cardroom, which is also a poker site. You will get paid, pretty quickly---you can even get paid in Bitcoin which I just do on coinbase then ACH from coinbase.
Total turnaround time is 3-4 days tops.
Also with ACR being a poker site they make the majority of their money from the poker revenue so the sports betting is a blip on the radar for them. They have reserves up the wazoo.
If I win a Monster Parlay online, say with one of the major books for $50,000+, will I get paid? How about $250,000? Anyone who wins gonna get Tony'ed?
I bet on america's cardroom, which is also a poker site. You will get paid, pretty quickly---you can even get paid in Bitcoin which I just do on coinbase then ACH from coinbase.
Total turnaround time is 3-4 days tops.
Also with ACR being a poker site they make the majority of their money from the poker revenue so the sports betting is a blip on the radar for them. They have reserves up the wazoo.
I usually bet $10 for 2, 4, 8 or more parlays each day and $100 for the last day of each sport. I failed to win MLB baseball and MLS soccer this year so far. Next is CFL, NCAAFB AND NFL. Wish me luck!
no NHL ? (take dogs)
I usually bet $10 for 2, 4, 8 or more parlays each day and $100 for the last day of each sport. I failed to win MLB baseball and MLS soccer this year so far. Next is CFL, NCAAFB AND NFL. Wish me luck!
no NHL ? (take dogs)
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
