Not as bad the University of Phoenix with the "If I Only Had a Brain" tune from the Wizard of Oz. I hate that commercial
"A degree is a degree."
No it's not.
Good luck with that diploma.
I have to agree with the above statement. I guess a University of Phoenix degree is better than absolutely nothing but at what cost? If that sh*t costs 70/80k ... then better go to a junior college your first two years and then any accredited state university the last two. That's prolly the most economical route and better option than an online degree.
Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:
Not as bad the University of Phoenix with the "If I Only Had a Brain" tune from the Wizard of Oz. I hate that commercial
"A degree is a degree."
No it's not.
Good luck with that diploma.
I have to agree with the above statement. I guess a University of Phoenix degree is better than absolutely nothing but at what cost? If that sh*t costs 70/80k ... then better go to a junior college your first two years and then any accredited state university the last two. That's prolly the most economical route and better option than an online degree.
The Target ad with the dog and the buck-toothed, bug-eyed, anorexic, not-even-a-teenage little girl is also annoying. I've got paperweights on my desk that weigh more than her........
Much too skinny, so, of course, they make sure she's wearing skinny jeans....
The Target ad with the dog and the buck-toothed, bug-eyed, anorexic, not-even-a-teenage little girl is also annoying. I've got paperweights on my desk that weigh more than her........
Much too skinny, so, of course, they make sure she's wearing skinny jeans....