In a sexual assault, would you testify in your own defense if innocent & against your lawyer's advice?
@Mark_The_Narc
The lawyer is there to protect me from myself & I understand that.
However, I think the jury usually wants to hear from the defendant as to their innocence's.
Being charged with something you didn't do has to be mind blowing but it happens all the time.
@Mark_The_Narc
The lawyer is there to protect me from myself & I understand that.
However, I think the jury usually wants to hear from the defendant as to their innocence's.
Being charged with something you didn't do has to be mind blowing but it happens all the time.
Bro, were you charged with a sexual assault?
Bro, were you charged with a sexual assault?
I know it didn't sound right but crazy shit happens sometimes.
Is it worth seeing? Seems like boring subject matter for a movie. Interesting for a book. Did they go into him cutting his piece off? There's no way that could've been left out of the movie.
I know it didn't sound right but crazy shit happens sometimes.
Is it worth seeing? Seems like boring subject matter for a movie. Interesting for a book. Did they go into him cutting his piece off? There's no way that could've been left out of the movie.
