2 days without a good morning shit. my wife had some expired ClearLax stuff that expired in Sept 2020..
We went out for some Schuarmer Gyros yesterday and still didnt help.
Just thought i'd share and make some yous guys laugh.
![]()
![]()
2 days without a good morning shit. my wife had some expired ClearLax stuff that expired in Sept 2020..
We went out for some Schuarmer Gyros yesterday and still didnt help.
Just thought i'd share and make some yous guys laugh.
![]()
![]()
2 days without a good morning shit. my wife had some expired ClearLax stuff that expired in Sept 2020..
We went out for some Schuarmer Gyros yesterday and still didnt help.
Just thought i'd share and make some yous guys laugh.
![]()
![]()
Prune juice and oxy powder. Great products!
Oxy-Powder® | Oxygen Based Natural Colon Cleanse Supplement (globalhealing.com)
Prune juice and oxy powder. Great products!
Oxy-Powder® | Oxygen Based Natural Colon Cleanse Supplement (globalhealing.com)
It taught me a wicked lesson , sphincter was in prison , shitt was pent in , with depth , thick , wince and a sweat grimace , I wish I didn’t listen to the Mrs and instead hit it
a lit cigarette did a mess , drippin
from toilet handle to bathroom mirror , the walls in the hallway , the lamp , the hamper , the heater
all slandered by my asss burst not a standard man’s turd this was damn weirder
a murder scene , collateral splatter , turbulence times 33 , disaster unraveled
like the Devil’s 4th of July fireworks celebration
i pointed it and let the poison fly I had the dire urge for hell and Satan
To expel themselves from my sweltering anus
aint it
My duty
to report on my doody dude try a Newport if your insides are unruly.......
It taught me a wicked lesson , sphincter was in prison , shitt was pent in , with depth , thick , wince and a sweat grimace , I wish I didn’t listen to the Mrs and instead hit it
a lit cigarette did a mess , drippin
from toilet handle to bathroom mirror , the walls in the hallway , the lamp , the hamper , the heater
all slandered by my asss burst not a standard man’s turd this was damn weirder
a murder scene , collateral splatter , turbulence times 33 , disaster unraveled
like the Devil’s 4th of July fireworks celebration
i pointed it and let the poison fly I had the dire urge for hell and Satan
To expel themselves from my sweltering anus
aint it
My duty
to report on my doody dude try a Newport if your insides are unruly.......
Don't know how to spell it but I eat it
![]()
Don't know how to spell it but I eat it
![]()
wasn't what i needed as far as quantity but it was sumtin that gives me hope.
![]()
wasn't what i needed as far as quantity but it was sumtin that gives me hope.
![]()
