a hand. he is either an athlete.actor or owns his own company to bet that much
i was watching 2 different guys on youtube. one guy went from just under 400 to over 23.000. i seen it myself and i seen another guy that had a 500,000 balance and was betting 25,000
You sure start a lot of threads about topics that are completely unrelated to your audience. None of us here are betting South American 1st quarter basketball unders. You’re insufferable
You sure start a lot of threads about topics that are completely unrelated to your audience. None of us here are betting South American 1st quarter basketball unders. You’re insufferable
I seen a guy shitt in a hat , then put said hat on his head ,
and then it went splat
poopy juice streaming down the sides
like a Jewish curl , how beautiful it moved , smooth and it twirled
like a Twizzler stick
I had the biggest grin , but other kids and bitcches that witnessed it grimaced and winced
not quite 2 girls 1 cup
just one drunk with sludge dung up above but under his THUNDER mug
Ive heard of Kevin Durant , I even seen Russell Westbrook
but never since then did I see feces on the head crooks
degenerates and vagabonds
in a never ending succession inhabiting this planet……God !!
I seen a guy shitt in a hat , then put said hat on his head ,
and then it went splat
poopy juice streaming down the sides
like a Jewish curl , how beautiful it moved , smooth and it twirled
like a Twizzler stick
I had the biggest grin , but other kids and bitcches that witnessed it grimaced and winced
not quite 2 girls 1 cup
just one drunk with sludge dung up above but under his THUNDER mug
Ive heard of Kevin Durant , I even seen Russell Westbrook
but never since then did I see feces on the head crooks
degenerates and vagabonds
in a never ending succession inhabiting this planet……God !!
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
