I think everyone would be best off quitting gambling for good.
Fixed it for ya.![]()
Fixed it for ya.![]()
Almost all of us are going to lose money.
Almost all of us are going to lose money.
I own a house and 2 cars and am the bets producer in my office so you're assessment would be very very off.
I own a house and 2 cars and am the bets producer in my office so you're assessment would be very very off.
I only bet 30 to 40 dollars a game or the same it costs me and my girlfriend to go see a movie with snacks.. At the end of a 3 hour football game which to me is more entertaining than a movie I have a 50 50 chance of getting my money back and 90 percent extra. I paid for Hope Floats and Sex and the city for phuck sakes and Carrie Bradshaw didn't give me my money back. I am embarrassed for myself that I know the characters name in that last movie..
I only bet 30 to 40 dollars a game or the same it costs me and my girlfriend to go see a movie with snacks.. At the end of a 3 hour football game which to me is more entertaining than a movie I have a 50 50 chance of getting my money back and 90 percent extra. I paid for Hope Floats and Sex and the city for phuck sakes and Carrie Bradshaw didn't give me my money back. I am embarrassed for myself that I know the characters name in that last movie..
I could quit gambling, but then I'd have to go back to strangling vagrants in my van.
There is no earthly reason why you can't do both.
I could quit gambling, but then I'd have to go back to strangling vagrants in my van.
There is no earthly reason why you can't do both.
The great cubsin08 has never created another account ! You want to save people ? , Post on a church forum . Punks like you cry like babies every time you lose in life and that is most of the time ![]()
Buffoon telling people not to bet at a gambling site
# 1 at the office ![]()
![]()
The great cubsin08 has never created another account ! You want to save people ? , Post on a church forum . Punks like you cry like babies every time you lose in life and that is most of the time ![]()
Buffoon telling people not to bet at a gambling site
# 1 at the office ![]()
![]()
Gambling allows us normal folks to maintain that competitive edge in our lives, It makes us feel like we are involved in the sport being played, What fun is watching sports without having a strong opinion on it?
Not all gamblers are actually gamblers, Some people were born to constantly roll the dice in life and some people were born to whine and complain.
Gambling allows us normal folks to maintain that competitive edge in our lives, It makes us feel like we are involved in the sport being played, What fun is watching sports without having a strong opinion on it?
Not all gamblers are actually gamblers, Some people were born to constantly roll the dice in life and some people were born to whine and complain.
Some people were born to constantly roll the dice in life and some people were born to whine and complain.
Some people were born to constantly roll the dice in life and some people were born to whine and complain.
The great cubsin08 has never created another account ! You want to save people ? , Post on a church forum . Punks like you cry like babies every time you lose in life and that is most of the time ![]()
Buffoon telling people not to bet at a gambling site
# 1 at the office ![]()
![]()
The great cubsin08 has never created another account ! You want to save people ? , Post on a church forum . Punks like you cry like babies every time you lose in life and that is most of the time ![]()
Buffoon telling people not to bet at a gambling site
# 1 at the office ![]()
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
