I SOLD MY BOAT!
@Midnight1
I agree, the man was literally on top of the world and living so good. It reminds me of a mafia type movie where people are jealous of someone for how things are for them, and they want to bring them down. It was really difficult to watch. His kindness toward COMPLETE strangers is just one of the things I appreciate about him. His road to recovery is still going to be a long one and he'll get there.
@Midnight1
I agree, the man was literally on top of the world and living so good. It reminds me of a mafia type movie where people are jealous of someone for how things are for them, and they want to bring them down. It was really difficult to watch. His kindness toward COMPLETE strangers is just one of the things I appreciate about him. His road to recovery is still going to be a long one and he'll get there.
Life will come up and SLAP some reality on you every so often. The reason for this very simple. Because life is meant to live in FORWARD.
Life will come up and SLAP some reality on you every so often. The reason for this very simple. Because life is meant to live in FORWARD.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,747
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,569
- Wednesday 10/07/2026 421
- MLB Playoffs 15,678
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,064
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,356
- Week 6 Money 5,343
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,212
- Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331
- HarDix's Big Bet................. 5,493
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
