I Screwed Up My Credit. How Do I Repair It?
Just keep up a good payment history and the score will bounce right back up in awhile. No big deal.
btw, credit score isn't the big determining factor on loans, it's the amount of total debt. Score is misleading. Pay down any high balances best you can and reduce balances - that's the big factor they look at.
One of those 300- 500.00 secured credit cards works really well in raising scores if you pay it off in full every month..
Just keep up a good payment history and the score will bounce right back up in awhile. No big deal.
btw, credit score isn't the big determining factor on loans, it's the amount of total debt. Score is misleading. Pay down any high balances best you can and reduce balances - that's the big factor they look at.
One of those 300- 500.00 secured credit cards works really well in raising scores if you pay it off in full every month..
Really, the cc company didn't even blow up my phone with calls during this time either. Why? I'm not sure. Don't tell me I'm a dumb-ass because I know that already.
They don't tell you. They just take advantage of your mistake by charging you more.
Really, the cc company didn't even blow up my phone with calls during this time either. Why? I'm not sure. Don't tell me I'm a dumb-ass because I know that already.
They don't tell you. They just take advantage of your mistake by charging you more.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
