Goose I've been out of of the sportsbetting game for about 18 months, but when i did, and i did it pretty heavily, 2 books I never had many problems with were BetOnline and YouWager
BetOnline I felt there were a few shady rulings and practices but i always got paid
YouWager I never had a problem with anything
DSI was a sister book when i played but they had different odds from BookMaker all the time
Goose I've been out of of the sportsbetting game for about 18 months, but when i did, and i did it pretty heavily, 2 books I never had many problems with were BetOnline and YouWager
BetOnline I felt there were a few shady rulings and practices but i always got paid
YouWager I never had a problem with anything
DSI was a sister book when i played but they had different odds from BookMaker all the time
I went with YouWager. 20 cent baseball lines - ouch I'm not going to worry about that for a third book. It's only $500 initial deposit and I'm only a $50-$100 player.
BetOnLine had some kind of scandal a few years back where the Service Reps were caught hacking customer accounts.
GLTA
~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
Thanks everybody for the feedback.
I went with YouWager. 20 cent baseball lines - ouch I'm not going to worry about that for a third book. It's only $500 initial deposit and I'm only a $50-$100 player.
BetOnLine had some kind of scandal a few years back where the Service Reps were caught hacking customer accounts.
GG,Take a look at CaribSports.I've had an account there many years and NEVER had a problem.1996 I had to look it up as I had bets on the SB that year..Have not depo'ed anything in a couple years but logged in today and my account is still valid.
Just a PIA to depo nowadays,but after reading cashout dilemmas people have had here from other sites,this place never gave me any sweat and I trust them to deliver more than your standard dog track cashouts.I know.Feel free to pm me.GL
GG,Take a look at CaribSports.I've had an account there many years and NEVER had a problem.1996 I had to look it up as I had bets on the SB that year..Have not depo'ed anything in a couple years but logged in today and my account is still valid.
Just a PIA to depo nowadays,but after reading cashout dilemmas people have had here from other sites,this place never gave me any sweat and I trust them to deliver more than your standard dog track cashouts.I know.Feel free to pm me.GL