Used to love playing while watching games I have action on, especially on holidays when the fish are running
I miss online poker
centaur: I still play on Heritage.
Is there good volume though?
Used to multi table sitngos on stars but never saw that as a possibility on offshore sites
centaur: I still play on Heritage.
Is there good volume though?
Used to multi table sitngos on stars but never saw that as a possibility on offshore sites
Is there good volume though?
Used to multi table sitngos on stars but never saw that as a possibility on offshore sites
Depends on the time of day. 12:00 noon Americas is like 7:00pm Europe. So it's busy in the afternoons on the 1/2 tables. Night time here in USA you will get more .25/.50 and .50/1.00 traffic.
Heritage is a great Book. No more invite needed to join. Everybody now welcome. Deposit using MG and get same day MG payouts. Love Heritage.
Is there good volume though?
Used to multi table sitngos on stars but never saw that as a possibility on offshore sites
Depends on the time of day. 12:00 noon Americas is like 7:00pm Europe. So it's busy in the afternoons on the 1/2 tables. Night time here in USA you will get more .25/.50 and .50/1.00 traffic.
Heritage is a great Book. No more invite needed to join. Everybody now welcome. Deposit using MG and get same day MG payouts. Love Heritage.
Intertops was great via neteller for deposits.Used to play 7 card stud cheap and once in awhile a 5/10 to see a few hands if I had enough $$...I swear there was a trick there online to quick post a raise if bluffing or when taking too long to call a raise with a great hand to bump up that pot...I don't think I could pull that off at a live table where I have only played once in AC...and may have won or lost some small amount..
It was sweet though that image of the stack of chips sliding across the table to you esp a sizeable pot..Man o man
Intertops was great via neteller for deposits.Used to play 7 card stud cheap and once in awhile a 5/10 to see a few hands if I had enough $$...I swear there was a trick there online to quick post a raise if bluffing or when taking too long to call a raise with a great hand to bump up that pot...I don't think I could pull that off at a live table where I have only played once in AC...and may have won or lost some small amount..
It was sweet though that image of the stack of chips sliding across the table to you esp a sizeable pot..Man o man
Well I got back and most players must have autofolded because my hand had timed out. The two or 3 other people in the hand were going back and forth building a big pot and of course a Queen flops and I would have won $200-300. Should have made that delivery guy wait a minute or two.
Well I got back and most players must have autofolded because my hand had timed out. The two or 3 other people in the hand were going back and forth building a big pot and of course a Queen flops and I would have won $200-300. Should have made that delivery guy wait a minute or two.
I remember awhile back I was playing $10/20 cash game on partypoker and I had pocket QQ. There was a knock at the door and the pizza I had ordered arrived, so since I was in late position and the hand just started i figured I could go pay and be back in time to play the hand.
Well I got back and most players must have autofolded because my hand had timed out. The two or 3 other people in the hand were going back and forth building a big pot and of course a Queen flops and I would have won $200-300. Should have made that delivery guy wait a minute or two.
I fucked up pocket Q;s big time once...Get a Q on top and bet too much,scared a few out..my next card another freakin Q. I bet and only a couple stayed in to see thier next card no help to them..
I shoulda friggin checked the dealt trips.Waste of a quad...but live and learn in gambling everyday...
I remember awhile back I was playing $10/20 cash game on partypoker and I had pocket QQ. There was a knock at the door and the pizza I had ordered arrived, so since I was in late position and the hand just started i figured I could go pay and be back in time to play the hand.
Well I got back and most players must have autofolded because my hand had timed out. The two or 3 other people in the hand were going back and forth building a big pot and of course a Queen flops and I would have won $200-300. Should have made that delivery guy wait a minute or two.
I fucked up pocket Q;s big time once...Get a Q on top and bet too much,scared a few out..my next card another freakin Q. I bet and only a couple stayed in to see thier next card no help to them..
I shoulda friggin checked the dealt trips.Waste of a quad...but live and learn in gambling everyday...
Intertops was great via neteller for deposits.Used to play 7 card stud cheap and once in awhile a 5/10 to see a few hands if I had enough $$...I swear there was a trick there online to quick post a raise if bluffing or when taking too long to call a raise with a great hand to bump up that pot...I don't think I could pull that off at a live table where I have only played once in AC...and may have won or lost some small amount..
It was sweet though that image of the stack of chips sliding across the table to you esp a sizeable pot..Man o man
Intertops was great via neteller for deposits.Used to play 7 card stud cheap and once in awhile a 5/10 to see a few hands if I had enough $$...I swear there was a trick there online to quick post a raise if bluffing or when taking too long to call a raise with a great hand to bump up that pot...I don't think I could pull that off at a live table where I have only played once in AC...and may have won or lost some small amount..
It was sweet though that image of the stack of chips sliding across the table to you esp a sizeable pot..Man o man
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,355
- Thursday 10/08/2026 436
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,891
- PART DEUX 156
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 845
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
- Week 6 Money 8,432
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,263
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,793
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,256
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
