Not really sure if she qualifies as bonafide star but here goes........ I would love to destroy Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's rectum with my Bologna Pony........ Spit shined lube of course so i don't tear my skin ![]()
I just figured out what star I would like to PHUCK
Views: 279
Posts: 4
Posted:
#1
Not really sure if she qualifies as bonafide star but here goes........ I would love to destroy Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's rectum with my Bologna Pony........ Spit shined lube of course so i don't tear my skin ![]()
Posted:
#4
I agree with BARNEY'S DAD. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez rectum but I must add i will have 20 of my closest friends to participate, too. Me first, obviously. If my 20 friends bring their 20 closest friends then more the merrier.
I agree with BARNEY'S DAD. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez rectum but I must add i will have 20 of my closest friends to participate, too. Me first, obviously. If my 20 friends bring their 20 closest friends then more the merrier.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
