Hall of Fame
Joined: Jan, 2015
Posts: 21593
Posted:
#1
Small things at times. Can brighten anyone's day.
During football on the freerolls offered here in king
of covers I placed 34th last season and won a travel mug.
It arrived today. Thank you covers for sending this .
It seems very small a coffee travel mug but it made my day. I looking at it as a trophy of sorts I suppose and I am sure I will pay for this vanity..
But yes it here...
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Small things at times. Can brighten anyone's day.
During football on the freerolls offered here in king
of covers I placed 34th last season and won a travel mug.
It arrived today. Thank you covers for sending this .
It seems very small a coffee travel mug but it made my day. I looking at it as a trophy of sorts I suppose and I am sure I will pay for this vanity..
But yes it here...