• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    I farted in line today at the grocery store.

    SALTY
    mctrap
    Rush51
    StumpTownStu
    EuroPro
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 329
    Posts: 16
     
    SALTY
    SALTY
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 4800
    Posted: May. 23, 2020 - 5:38 PM ET #1

    https://i.gifer.com/HSJ6.gif

     

    ....And I swear the guy behind me in line wearing a mask and gloves looked at me as he walked into my fart cloud freaked out like he was Arnold Schwarzenegger exposed on Mars in the original Total Recall!!

    I looked him in the eye with the confidence knowing I could whoop his azz and said....."CALM DOWN MAN! THAT'S NOT HOW THE VIRUS SPREADS!" ....as I just arrived onto my next social distancing sticker in line to stand on....as he arrived to my previous sticker in line.

    I'm not a doctor but people are freaking out and buying way too much into this glorified flu Coronavirus crappola!moose

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    https://i.gifer.com/HSJ6.gif

     

    ....And I swear the guy behind me in line wearing a mask and gloves looked at me as he walked into my fart cloud freaked out like he was Arnold Schwarzenegger exposed on Mars in the original Total Recall!!

    I looked him in the eye with the confidence knowing I could whoop his azz and said....."CALM DOWN MAN! THAT'S NOT HOW THE VIRUS SPREADS!" ....as I just arrived onto my next social distancing sticker in line to stand on....as he arrived to my previous sticker in line.

    I'm not a doctor but people are freaking out and buying way too much into this glorified flu Coronavirus crappola!moose

     
    mctrap
    mctrap
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 1363
    Posted: May. 23, 2020 - 5:54 PM ET #2

    There's a troll that post's in the political forum, Stuck on Stupid Stu, I think is his name. He must fart into his mask before he puts it on. How else would someone be able to have that many brain farts in a day?

    Relax. I'm unvaxxed!
    Reply

    There's a troll that post's in the political forum, Stuck on Stupid Stu, I think is his name. He must fart into his mask before he puts it on. How else would someone be able to have that many brain farts in a day?

     
    SALTY
    SALTY
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 4800
    Posted: May. 23, 2020 - 6:36 PM ET #3

    Quote Originally Posted by mctrap:

    There's a troll that post's in the political forum, Stuck on Stupid Stu, I think is his name. He must fart into his mask before he puts it on. How else would someone be able to have that many brain farts in a day?

    I don't wear a mask but that actually is not a bad idea.

    Sometimes when I fart I am actually impressed with how bad it stinks...And I must admit that I am actually looking forward to farting again which I know will be happening soon..... I feel a flood in my brain of happy chemicals when the aroma of joy flows through my nose holes when the confirmation of foulness of round 2 processes!

    Farting into a face mask could enhance my pleasure like the auto-erotic asphyxiation version of my farting pleasure.an_light

    I'll keep everyone updated!peace_5

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by mctrap:

    There's a troll that post's in the political forum, Stuck on Stupid Stu, I think is his name. He must fart into his mask before he puts it on. How else would someone be able to have that many brain farts in a day?

    I don't wear a mask but that actually is not a bad idea.

    Sometimes when I fart I am actually impressed with how bad it stinks...And I must admit that I am actually looking forward to farting again which I know will be happening soon..... I feel a flood in my brain of happy chemicals when the aroma of joy flows through my nose holes when the confirmation of foulness of round 2 processes!

    Farting into a face mask could enhance my pleasure like the auto-erotic asphyxiation version of my farting pleasure.an_light

    I'll keep everyone updated!peace_5

     
    Rush51
    Rush51
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2005
    Posts: 8841
    Posted: May. 23, 2020 - 9:39 PM ET #4

    Please do... an_clap

    Reply

    Please do... an_clap

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: May. 23, 2020 - 9:40 PM ET #5

    Quote Originally Posted by mctrap:

    There's a troll that post's in the political forum, Stuck on Stupid Stu, I think is his name. He must fart into his mask before he puts it on. How else would someone be able to have that many brain farts in a day?

    I have yet to wear a mask, cocksucker. Bosses to what they want. Suckas like you do what they're told and cry about it on the internet. Bosses eat ribeye's while suckas like you cry about a beef shortage and the plant protein agenda.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by mctrap:

    There's a troll that post's in the political forum, Stuck on Stupid Stu, I think is his name. He must fart into his mask before he puts it on. How else would someone be able to have that many brain farts in a day?

    I have yet to wear a mask, cocksucker. Bosses to what they want. Suckas like you do what they're told and cry about it on the internet. Bosses eat ribeye's while suckas like you cry about a beef shortage and the plant protein agenda.

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: May. 23, 2020 - 9:42 PM ET #6

    As far as the OP, his look probably had nothing to do with a virus. He was probably just mad you ripped ass in his face at a grocery store.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    As far as the OP, his look probably had nothing to do with a virus. He was probably just mad you ripped ass in his face at a grocery store.

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: May. 23, 2020 - 9:50 PM ET #7

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Quote Originally Posted by mctrap: There's a troll that post's in the political forum, Stuck on Stupid Stu, I think is his name. He must fart into his mask before he puts it on. How else would someone be able to have that many brain farts in a day? I have yet to wear a mask, cocksucker. Bosses to what they want. Suckas like you do what they're told and cry about it on the internet. Bosses eat ribeye's while suckas like you cry about a beef shortage and the plant protein agenda.

    Tell me i'm fucking lying, bitch. Haven't you been crying about having to do wear a mask. Stay indoors. Do what you're told for the past few weeks? Meanwhile me and my crew are building out a temporary speakeasy called Social Distancing where you don't have to social distance. Bosses do what they want. Lambchops like you do what they're told and cry about it on the internet. You're a weak excuse of a man and that's why you're so worried about all this. Why don't you run back to the sewing circle with that daytime drama bs, this is a man's website.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Quote Originally Posted by mctrap: There's a troll that post's in the political forum, Stuck on Stupid Stu, I think is his name. He must fart into his mask before he puts it on. How else would someone be able to have that many brain farts in a day? I have yet to wear a mask, cocksucker. Bosses to what they want. Suckas like you do what they're told and cry about it on the internet. Bosses eat ribeye's while suckas like you cry about a beef shortage and the plant protein agenda.

    Tell me i'm fucking lying, bitch. Haven't you been crying about having to do wear a mask. Stay indoors. Do what you're told for the past few weeks? Meanwhile me and my crew are building out a temporary speakeasy called Social Distancing where you don't have to social distance. Bosses do what they want. Lambchops like you do what they're told and cry about it on the internet. You're a weak excuse of a man and that's why you're so worried about all this. Why don't you run back to the sewing circle with that daytime drama bs, this is a man's website.

     
    SALTY
    SALTY
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 4800
    Posted: May. 23, 2020 - 10:19 PM ET #8

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: Quote Originally Posted by mctrap: There's a troll that post's in the political forum, Stuck on Stupid Stu, I think is his name. He must fart into his mask before he puts it on. How else would someone be able to have that many brain farts in a day? I have yet to wear a mask, cocksucker. Bosses to what they want. Suckas like you do what they're told and cry about it on the internet. Bosses eat ribeye's while suckas like you cry about a beef shortage and the plant protein agenda. Tell me i'm fucking lying, bitch. Haven't you been crying about having to do wear a mask. Stay indoors. Do what you're told for the past few weeks? Meanwhile me and my crew are building out a temporary speakeasy called Social Distancing where you don't have to social distance. Bosses do what they want. Lambchops like you do what they're told and cry about it on the internet. You're a weak excuse of a man and that's why you're so worried about all this. Why don't you run back to the sewing circle with that daytime drama bs, this is a man's website.

    I notice that you respond to your own quotesreallyhappy

    I'm gonna take a stab in the dark and say that you like your own posts on facebookreallyhappy 

    I bet everyone on your friends list can't wait to see the pics of your next lunch....or dinner. OR your solid gold opinions of what your thoughts of interactions with other people throughout the day in your daily life....

    I'm guessing 5+ posts a day to your wall on that minus who the hell knows how many shares you make sharing the solid gold you call the browsing history of your newsfeedreallyhappy

    Be honest Stu.....you pleasure yourself to selfie videos of yourself pleasuring yourself don't youmoose

    No worries man....we won't judge you here. We are all palspeace_5

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: Quote Originally Posted by mctrap: There's a troll that post's in the political forum, Stuck on Stupid Stu, I think is his name. He must fart into his mask before he puts it on. How else would someone be able to have that many brain farts in a day? I have yet to wear a mask, cocksucker. Bosses to what they want. Suckas like you do what they're told and cry about it on the internet. Bosses eat ribeye's while suckas like you cry about a beef shortage and the plant protein agenda. Tell me i'm fucking lying, bitch. Haven't you been crying about having to do wear a mask. Stay indoors. Do what you're told for the past few weeks? Meanwhile me and my crew are building out a temporary speakeasy called Social Distancing where you don't have to social distance. Bosses do what they want. Lambchops like you do what they're told and cry about it on the internet. You're a weak excuse of a man and that's why you're so worried about all this. Why don't you run back to the sewing circle with that daytime drama bs, this is a man's website.

    I notice that you respond to your own quotesreallyhappy

    I'm gonna take a stab in the dark and say that you like your own posts on facebookreallyhappy 

    I bet everyone on your friends list can't wait to see the pics of your next lunch....or dinner. OR your solid gold opinions of what your thoughts of interactions with other people throughout the day in your daily life....

    I'm guessing 5+ posts a day to your wall on that minus who the hell knows how many shares you make sharing the solid gold you call the browsing history of your newsfeedreallyhappy

    Be honest Stu.....you pleasure yourself to selfie videos of yourself pleasuring yourself don't youmoose

    No worries man....we won't judge you here. We are all palspeace_5

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: May. 24, 2020 - 12:20 AM ET #9

    Quote Originally Posted by SALTY:

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: Quote Originally Posted by mctrap: There's a troll that post's in the political forum, Stuck on Stupid Stu, I think is his name. He must fart into his mask before he puts it on. How else would someone be able to have that many brain farts in a day? I have yet to wear a mask, cocksucker. Bosses to what they want. Suckas like you do what they're told and cry about it on the internet. Bosses eat ribeye's while suckas like you cry about a beef shortage and the plant protein agenda. Tell me i'm fucking lying, bitch. Haven't you been crying about having to do wear a mask. Stay indoors. Do what you're told for the past few weeks? Meanwhile me and my crew are building out a temporary speakeasy called Social Distancing where you don't have to social distance. Bosses do what they want. Lambchops like you do what they're told and cry about it on the internet. You're a weak excuse of a man and that's why you're so worried about all this. Why don't you run back to the sewing circle with that daytime drama bs, this is a man's website. I notice that you respond to your own quotes I'm gonna take a stab in the dark and say that you like your own posts on facebook  I bet everyone on your friends list can't wait to see the pics of your next lunch....or dinner. OR your solid gold opinions of what your thoughts of interactions with other people throughout the day in your daily life.... I'm guessing 5+ posts a day to your wall on that minus who the hell knows how many shares you make sharing the solid gold you call the browsing history of your newsfeed Be honest Stu.....you pleasure yourself to selfie videos of yourself pleasuring yourself don't you No worries man....we won't judge you here. We are all pals

    I'm not on facebook. My friends tell me of they like or dislike something in person. Covers is the closest I come to social media, I really don't need validation from strangers or an internet brokeback mountain situation like you and trap? What, are you trying to defend him? Are you the top?

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by SALTY:

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: Quote Originally Posted by mctrap: There's a troll that post's in the political forum, Stuck on Stupid Stu, I think is his name. He must fart into his mask before he puts it on. How else would someone be able to have that many brain farts in a day? I have yet to wear a mask, cocksucker. Bosses to what they want. Suckas like you do what they're told and cry about it on the internet. Bosses eat ribeye's while suckas like you cry about a beef shortage and the plant protein agenda. Tell me i'm fucking lying, bitch. Haven't you been crying about having to do wear a mask. Stay indoors. Do what you're told for the past few weeks? Meanwhile me and my crew are building out a temporary speakeasy called Social Distancing where you don't have to social distance. Bosses do what they want. Lambchops like you do what they're told and cry about it on the internet. You're a weak excuse of a man and that's why you're so worried about all this. Why don't you run back to the sewing circle with that daytime drama bs, this is a man's website. I notice that you respond to your own quotes I'm gonna take a stab in the dark and say that you like your own posts on facebook  I bet everyone on your friends list can't wait to see the pics of your next lunch....or dinner. OR your solid gold opinions of what your thoughts of interactions with other people throughout the day in your daily life.... I'm guessing 5+ posts a day to your wall on that minus who the hell knows how many shares you make sharing the solid gold you call the browsing history of your newsfeed Be honest Stu.....you pleasure yourself to selfie videos of yourself pleasuring yourself don't you No worries man....we won't judge you here. We are all pals

    I'm not on facebook. My friends tell me of they like or dislike something in person. Covers is the closest I come to social media, I really don't need validation from strangers or an internet brokeback mountain situation like you and trap? What, are you trying to defend him? Are you the top?

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: May. 24, 2020 - 12:37 AM ET #10

    You're right about one thing though. I could pleasure myself to myself. You would pleasure yourself to me too. I'm the type of dude that dudes like you pay to bone your old lady while you watch and beat off. Hypothetical cuz i'd bet money you don't have an old lady.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    You're right about one thing though. I could pleasure myself to myself. You would pleasure yourself to me too. I'm the type of dude that dudes like you pay to bone your old lady while you watch and beat off. Hypothetical cuz i'd bet money you don't have an old lady.

     
    SALTY
    SALTY
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 4800
    Posted: May. 24, 2020 - 1:14 AM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    You're right about one thing though. I could pleasure myself to myself. You would pleasure yourself to me too. I'm the type of dude that dudes like you pay to bone your old lady while you watch and beat off. Hypothetical cuz i'd bet money you don't have an old lady.

    Stumptownstu....I know I am right about making that assumption about you. It is very clear to anyone with a basic understanding of psychology would know after reading your thoughts that you are such a pussi that you have to think about yourself to get your junk hardreallyhappy

    What is funny to me is the bet you made about me would have been a winning ticket at the window! And anyone with common sense can clearly see that you are a natural born loser and you do not win many bets overall.moose

    But sometimes losers get lucky and you bet and won by default...Cause dude...FYI....I straight up pump em and dump em!cool I never let em become an old ladycoolpeace_5

    But now since we are betting against each other and all....I bet the income of the future of the rest of my life you have never been paid to bang any mans "old lady".

    I will put all of those chips on that you troll craigslist and travel any distance to be the guy that shows up to bang dudes gals for free in cuckhold situations at run down interstate motels because you get off while dudes are butt naked jerking off in the room watching you screw!moose

     

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    You're right about one thing though. I could pleasure myself to myself. You would pleasure yourself to me too. I'm the type of dude that dudes like you pay to bone your old lady while you watch and beat off. Hypothetical cuz i'd bet money you don't have an old lady.

    Stumptownstu....I know I am right about making that assumption about you. It is very clear to anyone with a basic understanding of psychology would know after reading your thoughts that you are such a pussi that you have to think about yourself to get your junk hardreallyhappy

    What is funny to me is the bet you made about me would have been a winning ticket at the window! And anyone with common sense can clearly see that you are a natural born loser and you do not win many bets overall.moose

    But sometimes losers get lucky and you bet and won by default...Cause dude...FYI....I straight up pump em and dump em!cool I never let em become an old ladycoolpeace_5

    But now since we are betting against each other and all....I bet the income of the future of the rest of my life you have never been paid to bang any mans "old lady".

    I will put all of those chips on that you troll craigslist and travel any distance to be the guy that shows up to bang dudes gals for free in cuckhold situations at run down interstate motels because you get off while dudes are butt naked jerking off in the room watching you screw!moose

     

     

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: May. 24, 2020 - 1:41 AM ET #12

    Quote Originally Posted by SALTY:

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: You're right about one thing though. I could pleasure myself to myself. You would pleasure yourself to me too. I'm the type of dude that dudes like you pay to bone your old lady while you watch and beat off. Hypothetical cuz i'd bet money you don't have an old lady. Stumptownstu....I know I am right about making that assumption about you. It is very clear to anyone with a basic understanding of psychology would know after reading your thoughts that you are such a pussi that you have to think about yourself to get your junk hard What is funny to me is the bet you made about me would have been a winning ticket at the window! And anyone with common sense can clearly see that you are a natural born loser and you do not win many bets overall. But sometimes losers get lucky and you bet and won by default...Cause dude...FYI....I straight up pump em and dump em! I never let em become an old lady But now since we are betting against each other and all....I bet the income of the future of the rest of my life you have never been paid to bang any mans "old lady". I will put all of those chips on that you troll craigslist and travel any distance to be the guy that shows up to bang dudes gals for free in cuckhold situations at run down interstate motels because you get off while dudes are butt naked jerking off in the room watching you screw!

    You pump your own dick. Dudes like you and Trap never get box. That's why you guys are sucking each other off in this thread. You never see me in these threads with that ho cake "yeah bro!" ass shit. That's why you get off farting on strangers. Didn't even have to make that shit up. You said it yourself.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by SALTY:

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: You're right about one thing though. I could pleasure myself to myself. You would pleasure yourself to me too. I'm the type of dude that dudes like you pay to bone your old lady while you watch and beat off. Hypothetical cuz i'd bet money you don't have an old lady. Stumptownstu....I know I am right about making that assumption about you. It is very clear to anyone with a basic understanding of psychology would know after reading your thoughts that you are such a pussi that you have to think about yourself to get your junk hard What is funny to me is the bet you made about me would have been a winning ticket at the window! And anyone with common sense can clearly see that you are a natural born loser and you do not win many bets overall. But sometimes losers get lucky and you bet and won by default...Cause dude...FYI....I straight up pump em and dump em! I never let em become an old lady But now since we are betting against each other and all....I bet the income of the future of the rest of my life you have never been paid to bang any mans "old lady". I will put all of those chips on that you troll craigslist and travel any distance to be the guy that shows up to bang dudes gals for free in cuckhold situations at run down interstate motels because you get off while dudes are butt naked jerking off in the room watching you screw!

    You pump your own dick. Dudes like you and Trap never get box. That's why you guys are sucking each other off in this thread. You never see me in these threads with that ho cake "yeah bro!" ass shit. That's why you get off farting on strangers. Didn't even have to make that shit up. You said it yourself.

     
    SALTY
    SALTY
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 4800
    Posted: May. 24, 2020 - 3:37 AM ET #13

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Quote Originally Posted by SALTY: Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: You're right about one thing though. I could pleasure myself to myself. You would pleasure yourself to me too. I'm the type of dude that dudes like you pay to bone your old lady while you watch and beat off. Hypothetical cuz i'd bet money you don't have an old lady. Stumptownstu....I know I am right about making that assumption about you. It is very clear to anyone with a basic understanding of psychology would know after reading your thoughts that you are such a pussi that you have to think about yourself to get your junk hard What is funny to me is the bet you made about me would have been a winning ticket at the window! And anyone with common sense can clearly see that you are a natural born loser and you do not win many bets overall. But sometimes losers get lucky and you bet and won by default...Cause dude...FYI....I straight up pump em and dump em! I never let em become an old lady But now since we are betting against each other and all....I bet the income of the future of the rest of my life you have never been paid to bang any mans "old lady". I will put all of those chips on that you troll craigslist and travel any distance to be the guy that shows up to bang dudes gals for free in cuckhold situations at run down interstate motels because you get off while dudes are butt naked jerking off in the room watching you screw! You pump your own dick. Dudes like you and Trap never get box. That's why you guys are sucking each other off in this thread. You never see me in these threads with that ho cake "yeah bro!" ass shit. That's why you get off farting on strangers. Didn't even have to make that shit up. You said it yourself.

    Be honest stu....you work for Cleo or the Psychic Friends Network don't you? How could you possibly know I pump my own dick? I have been doing that now for 28 years since I was 12. Like I mentioned earlier that losers make lucky guesses sometimes but that is where your one bet winning streak comes to an end.an_burningbag

    You claim that me and mctrap are the G in LGTBQ and we are doing what G's do in this thread......BUT if you take a second to look at the facts stu....you will see that mctrap making one post(#2) in this thread does not constitute your G accusations especially since I know you are fully educated on how to search and follow people in these forums. Which anyone will see that there is no history of me and mctrap following each other....BUT...

    You stu on the other hand only took you a matter of minutes to jump into this thread following mctraps latest commentsreallyhappy

    Which to be honest is kinda revealing about you stu....I mean...you claim me and mctrap are a couple of G's in the LBGTQ world...But you follow around what you think is a G dude......I dunno...kinda sounds Q to me!

    And lastly....I am proud to say it and I would take the Ricola horn out of the dudes hand on the mountaintop to echo into the hills.....The joy I get when I see a strangers eyes cross in public the very moment when their brain processes they just walked into the fart zone!!!win

     

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Quote Originally Posted by SALTY: Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: You're right about one thing though. I could pleasure myself to myself. You would pleasure yourself to me too. I'm the type of dude that dudes like you pay to bone your old lady while you watch and beat off. Hypothetical cuz i'd bet money you don't have an old lady. Stumptownstu....I know I am right about making that assumption about you. It is very clear to anyone with a basic understanding of psychology would know after reading your thoughts that you are such a pussi that you have to think about yourself to get your junk hard What is funny to me is the bet you made about me would have been a winning ticket at the window! And anyone with common sense can clearly see that you are a natural born loser and you do not win many bets overall. But sometimes losers get lucky and you bet and won by default...Cause dude...FYI....I straight up pump em and dump em! I never let em become an old lady But now since we are betting against each other and all....I bet the income of the future of the rest of my life you have never been paid to bang any mans "old lady". I will put all of those chips on that you troll craigslist and travel any distance to be the guy that shows up to bang dudes gals for free in cuckhold situations at run down interstate motels because you get off while dudes are butt naked jerking off in the room watching you screw! You pump your own dick. Dudes like you and Trap never get box. That's why you guys are sucking each other off in this thread. You never see me in these threads with that ho cake "yeah bro!" ass shit. That's why you get off farting on strangers. Didn't even have to make that shit up. You said it yourself.

    Be honest stu....you work for Cleo or the Psychic Friends Network don't you? How could you possibly know I pump my own dick? I have been doing that now for 28 years since I was 12. Like I mentioned earlier that losers make lucky guesses sometimes but that is where your one bet winning streak comes to an end.an_burningbag

    You claim that me and mctrap are the G in LGTBQ and we are doing what G's do in this thread......BUT if you take a second to look at the facts stu....you will see that mctrap making one post(#2) in this thread does not constitute your G accusations especially since I know you are fully educated on how to search and follow people in these forums. Which anyone will see that there is no history of me and mctrap following each other....BUT...

    You stu on the other hand only took you a matter of minutes to jump into this thread following mctraps latest commentsreallyhappy

    Which to be honest is kinda revealing about you stu....I mean...you claim me and mctrap are a couple of G's in the LBGTQ world...But you follow around what you think is a G dude......I dunno...kinda sounds Q to me!

    And lastly....I am proud to say it and I would take the Ricola horn out of the dudes hand on the mountaintop to echo into the hills.....The joy I get when I see a strangers eyes cross in public the very moment when their brain processes they just walked into the fart zone!!!win

     

     

     
    EuroPro
    EuroPro
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2014
    Posts: 5110
    Posted: May. 24, 2020 - 3:46 PM ET #14

    Quote Originally Posted by SALTY:

    Quote Originally Posted by mctrap: There's a troll that post's in the political forum, Stuck on Stupid Stu, I think is his name. He must fart into his mask before he puts it on. How else would someone be able to have that many brain farts in a day? I don't wear a mask but that actually is not a bad idea. Sometimes when I fart I am actually impressed with how bad it stinks...And I must admit that I am actually looking forward to farting again which I know will be happening soon..... I feel a flood in my brain of happy chemicals when the aroma of joy flows through my nose holes when the confirmation of foulness of round 2 processes! Farting into a face mask could enhance my pleasure like the auto-erotic asphyxiation version of my farting pleasure. I'll keep everyone updated!

     

    another expert without a mask

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by SALTY:

    Quote Originally Posted by mctrap: There's a troll that post's in the political forum, Stuck on Stupid Stu, I think is his name. He must fart into his mask before he puts it on. How else would someone be able to have that many brain farts in a day? I don't wear a mask but that actually is not a bad idea. Sometimes when I fart I am actually impressed with how bad it stinks...And I must admit that I am actually looking forward to farting again which I know will be happening soon..... I feel a flood in my brain of happy chemicals when the aroma of joy flows through my nose holes when the confirmation of foulness of round 2 processes! Farting into a face mask could enhance my pleasure like the auto-erotic asphyxiation version of my farting pleasure. I'll keep everyone updated!

     

    another expert without a mask

     
    UglyKidJoe
    UglyKidJoe
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 22110
    Posted: May. 28, 2020 - 1:57 PM ET #15

    Jeez, you guys must be having some pandemic boredom going on. Let me tell you how an expert farts. When I fart in a crowded elevator, I say out loudly, do I smell popcorn?  Anyway, I'm looking for a UFC on ESPN 9 winner and I don't think I'm going to find it in this room.  Hey, do I smell popcorn?

    Reply

    Jeez, you guys must be having some pandemic boredom going on. Let me tell you how an expert farts. When I fart in a crowded elevator, I say out loudly, do I smell popcorn?  Anyway, I'm looking for a UFC on ESPN 9 winner and I don't think I'm going to find it in this room.  Hey, do I smell popcorn?

     
     
    Rush51
    Rush51
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2005
    Posts: 8841
    Posted: May. 29, 2020 - 12:28 AM ET #16

    too late .... an_popcorn

    Reply

    too late .... an_popcorn

    All Forums | General Discussion

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,885
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 444
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,600
    • MLB Playoffs 16,904
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,193
    • PART DEUX 135
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,362
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,245
    • Week 6 Money 5,582
    • How low can Trump go ? 29,147

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.