I Destroyed my Cast Net on the First Throw!! WILD SHRIMP in Florida
Before I got a boat, back in 74 we would go to the pier with our lantern & the long dipnet during the shrimp runs.
For me it took awhile to learn how to properly cast a net. Now it's like riding a bike but it's also exhausting. You throw that net 10 to 15 times & you'll feel it in your back.
It's good to see Rob has come to terms with his stroke & hasn't lost his purpose in life to entertain, feed others & take care of his family.
![]()
BTW..I don't know how to ride a bike. We had one bike in the family & I had 3 other siblings who loved riding it. I was too impatient to wait for my turn. So I would go to the park & play softball, basketball etc.
Before I got a boat, back in 74 we would go to the pier with our lantern & the long dipnet during the shrimp runs.
For me it took awhile to learn how to properly cast a net. Now it's like riding a bike but it's also exhausting. You throw that net 10 to 15 times & you'll feel it in your back.
It's good to see Rob has come to terms with his stroke & hasn't lost his purpose in life to entertain, feed others & take care of his family.
![]()
BTW..I don't know how to ride a bike. We had one bike in the family & I had 3 other siblings who loved riding it. I was too impatient to wait for my turn. So I would go to the park & play softball, basketball etc.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,789
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,570
- Wednesday 10/07/2026 421
- MLB Playoffs 15,838
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,067
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,356
- Week 6 Money 5,349
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,216
- Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331
- HarDix's Big Bet................. 5,498
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
