Have a great day everyone
I Care About Covers
@vanzack
With the explosion of online sports betting in most every state, Covers should be ashamed of themselves with their paltry growth.
Sad, sad, sad
@vanzack
With the explosion of online sports betting in most every state, Covers should be ashamed of themselves with their paltry growth.
Sad, sad, sad
@vanzack With the explosion of online sports betting in most every state, Covers should be ashamed of themselves with their paltry growth. Sad, sad, sad
It seems like a huge missed business opportunity. Maybe there is no way to monetize. I dont know. But it sure looks like Covers has blown it.
![]()
@vanzack With the explosion of online sports betting in most every state, Covers should be ashamed of themselves with their paltry growth. Sad, sad, sad
It seems like a huge missed business opportunity. Maybe there is no way to monetize. I dont know. But it sure looks like Covers has blown it.
![]()
@vanzack
hey there van Zack I am looking forward to your NFL analysis for sure. Anyways, yes covers could make these forums really enticing but it doesn't seem so. I'm new around here and been getting a laugh or two in already ??. It's going to be a fun NFL season. Cheers
@vanzack
hey there van Zack I am looking forward to your NFL analysis for sure. Anyways, yes covers could make these forums really enticing but it doesn't seem so. I'm new around here and been getting a laugh or two in already ??. It's going to be a fun NFL season. Cheers
@Crashdavis565
Florida and California should be ashamed of themselves missing out on a financial windfall in sports betting.
@Crashdavis565
Florida and California should be ashamed of themselves missing out on a financial windfall in sports betting.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,819
- Wednesday 10/07/2026 437
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,583
- MLB Playoffs 16,113
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,107
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
- Week 6 Money 5,368
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,226
- Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331
- HarDix's Big Bet................. 5,500
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
