• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    I ate an entire habenero pepper tonight. Bad decision...

    scalabrine
    BWS77
    dl36
    konabuzz
    thorpe
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1330
    Posts: 19
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: May. 15, 2016 - 12:49 AM ET #1

    350,000 Scoville Units.

    A habanero pepper is about 1/3 as hot as a ghost pepper. Now I've seen people eat ghost peppers and it looks beyond painful.

    I can handle 1/3 of that hotness can't I?

    It's about 1/10 as strong as US Police Grade Pepper Spray. I've seen people get destroyed by that spray but they lived to see another day, didn't they?

    I could get through 10% of what they experienced.

    So why would I do this? I have a VERY low tolerance for spicy foods. I eat Indian food on a regular basis and they refuse to make their food mild, even when requested to do so!

    So if I build up a tolerance for spicy foods, I won't have to worry about continually requesting them to back off the spiciness (and have them ignore me)


    So begins the journey...to hell...

    I walked into Shop Rite tonight and there in the produce isle is a large basket of habanero peppers. The word 'HOT' with flames around it are drawn on an index card with the price per pound.

    So I'm thinking if I'm going to eat this thing, I'm going to go all the way with it.

    I take the entire pepper and toss it in my mouth. Chewing proceeds. Chew and shop. Chew and shop.

    Here is how I can best describe the experience:

    1. It started off slow but within about 30 seconds I was feeling intense pain in my mouth. Just super-sensory pain. Every taste bud, my tongue and the entire inner lining of my mouth was on fire. It was like my mouth was screaming for me to spit this thing out, which I could not do in a produce isle or anywhere else in the store.

    2. The saliva build-up was enormous. About a half mouth full and the rest was the pepper itself. So what results is this noxious flaming stew of pepper and saliva which you will eventually have to swallow.

    3. Sweating - My forehead, face and even my torso was starting to sweat.

    4. Redness - I looked worse than if I just fell asleep on a beach for 3 hours.

    5. Bloodshot eyes - If you didn't know I ate that pepper, you would have accused me of smoking several joints.

    Now for the grand finale: The pain in my mouth was enormous and the saliva build-up was too much not to proceed with the swallowing, which I knew full well I would pay for.

    After swallowing, every single breath that exited my mouth was painful, aiding the hotness already there. Because of this, I attempted to breath through my nose but the experience was so intense, I needed more oxygen through my mouth.

    After about another 3 minutes, I started feeling violently sick. I tried everything I could to continue to shop normally but eventually had to leave my cart and bolt out of the store to the nearest garbage can.

    At this point, I was dripping with sweat and wanted nothing more than to vomit, which I did...in full view of all the shoppers. And I did it...on my knees. I could not stand.  

    It was embarrassing to say the least. This vomiting went on for about 5 minutes. Not a SINGLE person asked if I was okay which was interesting to document with regard to human nature. Perhaps they thought I was a drug addict. The vomiting was loud and violent.

    When finished, all I could do was remain on my knees on the concrete to gather myself. I cleaned up everything to remove all traces of this debacle and started feeling better immediately.

    Needless to say, I will never do this again and my tolerance for spicy foods apparently will never be achieved.

    I feel for those who have eaten ghost peppers and Carolina Reapers  (1 million and 1.5 million Scoville units respectively). I simply can't even conceptualize the intensity of consuming such a thing.

    The best way I can describe the experience is that your body completely rejects the pepper in virtually every area it touches or travels and will do what is necessary to completely rid itself of it.

    Anyhow, I'd advise you not to eat a whole habanero pepper in one shot and if you have and have done better than I did, congrats.

    (For your viewing pleasure, if you do not want to read the above, this is pretty much what happened in a nutshell:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e46cNE4Y220&t=4m21s).

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    350,000 Scoville Units.

    A habanero pepper is about 1/3 as hot as a ghost pepper. Now I've seen people eat ghost peppers and it looks beyond painful.

    I can handle 1/3 of that hotness can't I?

    It's about 1/10 as strong as US Police Grade Pepper Spray. I've seen people get destroyed by that spray but they lived to see another day, didn't they?

    I could get through 10% of what they experienced.

    So why would I do this? I have a VERY low tolerance for spicy foods. I eat Indian food on a regular basis and they refuse to make their food mild, even when requested to do so!

    So if I build up a tolerance for spicy foods, I won't have to worry about continually requesting them to back off the spiciness (and have them ignore me)


    So begins the journey...to hell...

    I walked into Shop Rite tonight and there in the produce isle is a large basket of habanero peppers. The word 'HOT' with flames around it are drawn on an index card with the price per pound.

    So I'm thinking if I'm going to eat this thing, I'm going to go all the way with it.

    I take the entire pepper and toss it in my mouth. Chewing proceeds. Chew and shop. Chew and shop.

    Here is how I can best describe the experience:

    1. It started off slow but within about 30 seconds I was feeling intense pain in my mouth. Just super-sensory pain. Every taste bud, my tongue and the entire inner lining of my mouth was on fire. It was like my mouth was screaming for me to spit this thing out, which I could not do in a produce isle or anywhere else in the store.

    2. The saliva build-up was enormous. About a half mouth full and the rest was the pepper itself. So what results is this noxious flaming stew of pepper and saliva which you will eventually have to swallow.

    3. Sweating - My forehead, face and even my torso was starting to sweat.

    4. Redness - I looked worse than if I just fell asleep on a beach for 3 hours.

    5. Bloodshot eyes - If you didn't know I ate that pepper, you would have accused me of smoking several joints.

    Now for the grand finale: The pain in my mouth was enormous and the saliva build-up was too much not to proceed with the swallowing, which I knew full well I would pay for.

    After swallowing, every single breath that exited my mouth was painful, aiding the hotness already there. Because of this, I attempted to breath through my nose but the experience was so intense, I needed more oxygen through my mouth.

    After about another 3 minutes, I started feeling violently sick. I tried everything I could to continue to shop normally but eventually had to leave my cart and bolt out of the store to the nearest garbage can.

    At this point, I was dripping with sweat and wanted nothing more than to vomit, which I did...in full view of all the shoppers. And I did it...on my knees. I could not stand.  

    It was embarrassing to say the least. This vomiting went on for about 5 minutes. Not a SINGLE person asked if I was okay which was interesting to document with regard to human nature. Perhaps they thought I was a drug addict. The vomiting was loud and violent.

    When finished, all I could do was remain on my knees on the concrete to gather myself. I cleaned up everything to remove all traces of this debacle and started feeling better immediately.

    Needless to say, I will never do this again and my tolerance for spicy foods apparently will never be achieved.

    I feel for those who have eaten ghost peppers and Carolina Reapers  (1 million and 1.5 million Scoville units respectively). I simply can't even conceptualize the intensity of consuming such a thing.

    The best way I can describe the experience is that your body completely rejects the pepper in virtually every area it touches or travels and will do what is necessary to completely rid itself of it.

    Anyhow, I'd advise you not to eat a whole habanero pepper in one shot and if you have and have done better than I did, congrats.

    (For your viewing pleasure, if you do not want to read the above, this is pretty much what happened in a nutshell:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e46cNE4Y220&t=4m21s).

     
    BWS77
    BWS77
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 35351
    Posted: May. 15, 2016 - 1:00 AM ET #2

    I think your next trip to the bathroom may be quite unpleasant also   
    Reply
    I think your next trip to the bathroom may be quite unpleasant also   
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: May. 15, 2016 - 1:12 AM ET #3

    Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:

    I think your next trip to the bathroom may be quite unpleasant also   
    The vomiting got rid of everything.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:

    I think your next trip to the bathroom may be quite unpleasant also   
    The vomiting got rid of everything.
     
    dl36
    dl36
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 27850
    Posted: May. 15, 2016 - 3:01 AM ET #4

    Yeah I had a Mexican friend who did this, was able to drink enough milk to fight it. 

    I saw enough to stay away myself as I knew a gringo wouldn't stand a chance 
    Reply
    Yeah I had a Mexican friend who did this, was able to drink enough milk to fight it. 

    I saw enough to stay away myself as I knew a gringo wouldn't stand a chance 
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: May. 15, 2016 - 3:17 AM ET #5

    Quote Originally Posted by dl36:

    Yeah I had a Mexican friend who did this, was able to drink enough milk to fight it. 

    I saw enough to stay away myself as I knew a gringo wouldn't stand a chance 

    I skipped the milk completely simply because I knew that would be coming up as well.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by dl36:

    Yeah I had a Mexican friend who did this, was able to drink enough milk to fight it. 

    I saw enough to stay away myself as I knew a gringo wouldn't stand a chance 

    I skipped the milk completely simply because I knew that would be coming up as well.
     
    konabuzz
    konabuzz
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2002
    Posts: 6293
    Posted: May. 15, 2016 - 9:49 AM ET #6

    Many years ago I went golfing with a group of friends.  One of them grew habaneros, scotch bonnets, and jalapenos to name a few. We were all gathered around in the parking lot puffing on doobies when this friend of mine brought out some bags of peppers for everyone to take home.
    One of the guys tried to impress us all by eating a habanero.  He ended up on his hands and knees with his tongue in a puddle.  He whined and cried for the entire round.
    Reply
    Many years ago I went golfing with a group of friends.  One of them grew habaneros, scotch bonnets, and jalapenos to name a few. We were all gathered around in the parking lot puffing on doobies when this friend of mine brought out some bags of peppers for everyone to take home.
    One of the guys tried to impress us all by eating a habanero.  He ended up on his hands and knees with his tongue in a puddle.  He whined and cried for the entire round.
     
    thorpe
    thorpe
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 12927
    Posted: May. 15, 2016 - 10:51 AM ET #7

    That what you get for eating a pepper you didn't pay for.
    Reply
    That what you get for eating a pepper you didn't pay for.
     
    Johnzimbo34
    Johnzimbo34
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2010
    Posts: 1299
    Posted: May. 15, 2016 - 11:37 AM ET #8

    1. Yep, sounds like theft

    2. If Bernie wins, all peppers by law will need to be 35,500 Scoville units. Ghost peppers will need to share some of their units with bell peppers
    Reply
    1. Yep, sounds like theft

    2. If Bernie wins, all peppers by law will need to be 35,500 Scoville units. Ghost peppers will need to share some of their units with bell peppers
     
    GimmeMoneyNow
    GimmeMoneyNow
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2015
    Posts: 2874
    Posted: May. 15, 2016 - 1:33 PM ET #9

    Quote Originally Posted by thorpe:

    That what you get for eating a pepper you didn't pay for.


    That's exactly what I was thinking! Secondly, why would you do this at the store? Why wouldn't you BUY one, take it home, and do it there? I'm sure all the customers had a wonderful shopping experience watching you violently vomit all over the place.

    Hey, for your next trick, why don't you go to an auto repair shop, grab a battery charger, and hook the jumper cables up to your nipples.......

    Idiot.........

    I'm glad nobody helped you, or even came to see what was wrong - renews my faith in humanity




    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by thorpe:

    That what you get for eating a pepper you didn't pay for.


    That's exactly what I was thinking! Secondly, why would you do this at the store? Why wouldn't you BUY one, take it home, and do it there? I'm sure all the customers had a wonderful shopping experience watching you violently vomit all over the place.

    Hey, for your next trick, why don't you go to an auto repair shop, grab a battery charger, and hook the jumper cables up to your nipples.......

    Idiot.........

    I'm glad nobody helped you, or even came to see what was wrong - renews my faith in humanity




     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: May. 15, 2016 - 1:41 PM ET #10

    Trolls, trolls, trolls, get your panties out of a wad.

    I've spent about $50,000 at this store over the years. I know all the workers. Like you go into a bar and get a free drink? I can take things here and there with them knowing (I don't though). But I can take an $.80 habenero pepper and eat it as an experiment in-store. They couldn't care less. 
    Reply
    Trolls, trolls, trolls, get your panties out of a wad.

    I've spent about $50,000 at this store over the years. I know all the workers. Like you go into a bar and get a free drink? I can take things here and there with them knowing (I don't though). But I can take an $.80 habenero pepper and eat it as an experiment in-store. They couldn't care less. 
     
    GimmeMoneyNow
    GimmeMoneyNow
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2015
    Posts: 2874
    Posted: May. 15, 2016 - 2:19 PM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    Trolls, trolls, trolls, get your panties out of a wad.

    I've spent about $50,000 at this store over the years. I know all the workers. Like you go into a bar and get a free drink? I can take things here and there with them knowing (I don't though). But I can take an $.80 habenero pepper and eat it as an experiment in-store. They couldn't care less. 

    Yeah, stores just LOVE it when you shoplift.....


    Also, even if that was truly the case and you're so well known and such a big spender at this store that they treat you like Norm from Cheers when you walk in the door, then how come NOBODY came over to aid you as you were violently vomiting all over the place in their parking lot?

    I'm calling bulls#!t on this entire story that this never even happened. Like Michael Jordan's baseball fiasco - just stick to what you excel at - which for you Scal, is race-baiting and discussing "Male Extreme Hugging" WWE PPV events ......
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    Trolls, trolls, trolls, get your panties out of a wad.

    I've spent about $50,000 at this store over the years. I know all the workers. Like you go into a bar and get a free drink? I can take things here and there with them knowing (I don't though). But I can take an $.80 habenero pepper and eat it as an experiment in-store. They couldn't care less. 

    Yeah, stores just LOVE it when you shoplift.....


    Also, even if that was truly the case and you're so well known and such a big spender at this store that they treat you like Norm from Cheers when you walk in the door, then how come NOBODY came over to aid you as you were violently vomiting all over the place in their parking lot?

    I'm calling bulls#!t on this entire story that this never even happened. Like Michael Jordan's baseball fiasco - just stick to what you excel at - which for you Scal, is race-baiting and discussing "Male Extreme Hugging" WWE PPV events ......
     
    I-Got-5-On-It
    I-Got-5-On-It
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2009
    Posts: 23321
    Posted: May. 15, 2016 - 4:21 PM ET #12

    Not even Jeff Daniels character in Dumb and Dumber would have done that 

    ''Would really love a snack right now, whoa ! look a Habanero ! How many do you think I can fit in my mouth ? " 
    Bet 5 Play Over Parlays and get rich
    Reply
    Not even Jeff Daniels character in Dumb and Dumber would have done that 

    ''Would really love a snack right now, whoa ! look a Habanero ! How many do you think I can fit in my mouth ? " 
     
    JEFFMARKETCAP
    JEFFMARKETCAP
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2002
    Posts: 56261
    Posted: May. 15, 2016 - 5:16 PM ET #13

    Wow, not only are you a racist idiot against your own people, you are also a thief.  Wow
    Reply
    Wow, not only are you a racist idiot against your own people, you are also a thief.  Wow
     
    JEFFMARKETCAP
    JEFFMARKETCAP
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2002
    Posts: 56261
    Posted: May. 15, 2016 - 5:20 PM ET #14

    Something tells me it wasn't in your mouth that you decided to "experiment" with the habenero pepper. You are one sick puppy. 
    Reply
    Something tells me it wasn't in your mouth that you decided to "experiment" with the habenero pepper. You are one sick puppy. 
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: May. 15, 2016 - 6:37 PM ET #15

    Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoneyNow:


    Yeah, stores just LOVE it when you shoplift.....


    Also, even if that was truly the case and you're so well known and such a big spender at this store that they treat you like Norm from Cheers when you walk in the door, then how come NOBODY came over to aid you as you were violently vomiting all over the place in their parking lot?

    I'm calling bulls#!t on this entire story that this never even happened. Like Michael Jordan's baseball fiasco - just stick to what you excel at - which for you Scal, is race-baiting and discussing "Male Extreme Hugging" WWE PPV events ......

    Shoplifting an $.80 pepper that the store would happily give me.


    I've asked you this before...what is your deal??? Every single thing I post, racial or nonracial, political or nonpolitcal, you attack.

    Get over yourself. Ok you don't like me because I defend the black race. The same can be said for 95% of the posters in GD. Act civilized for once in your life and maybe you'll be able to get married and pop out a kid. You'll be more of a man and human being than you are now if you do. But acting like this, you can forget it...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoneyNow:


    Yeah, stores just LOVE it when you shoplift.....


    Also, even if that was truly the case and you're so well known and such a big spender at this store that they treat you like Norm from Cheers when you walk in the door, then how come NOBODY came over to aid you as you were violently vomiting all over the place in their parking lot?

    I'm calling bulls#!t on this entire story that this never even happened. Like Michael Jordan's baseball fiasco - just stick to what you excel at - which for you Scal, is race-baiting and discussing "Male Extreme Hugging" WWE PPV events ......

    Shoplifting an $.80 pepper that the store would happily give me.


    I've asked you this before...what is your deal??? Every single thing I post, racial or nonracial, political or nonpolitcal, you attack.

    Get over yourself. Ok you don't like me because I defend the black race. The same can be said for 95% of the posters in GD. Act civilized for once in your life and maybe you'll be able to get married and pop out a kid. You'll be more of a man and human being than you are now if you do. But acting like this, you can forget it...
     
    GimmeMoneyNow
    GimmeMoneyNow
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2015
    Posts: 2874
    Posted: May. 16, 2016 - 12:51 AM ET #16

    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:


    Shoplifting an $.80 pepper that the store would happily give me.


    I've asked you this before...what is your deal??? Every single thing I post, racial or nonracial, political or nonpolitcal, you attack.

    Get over yourself. Ok you don't like me because I defend the black race. The same can be said for 95% of the posters in GD. Act civilized for once in your life and maybe you'll be able to get married and pop out a kid. You'll be more of a man and human being than you are now if you do. But acting like this, you can forget it...


    Who's ever said anything about "The Black Race??" Certainly not me, I deal in statistics - I've even been on your side on a few "racially motivated" issues, like the dumbazz that thinks "The Karate Kid" is an anti-white propaganda film.....

    I'll tell you one thing a black man (or woman) would NEVER do - steal a friggin' habanero pepper and pop it in their mouth at the store......


    Keep on being you Scal, I love the humor of real life douche-wads!!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:


    Shoplifting an $.80 pepper that the store would happily give me.


    I've asked you this before...what is your deal??? Every single thing I post, racial or nonracial, political or nonpolitcal, you attack.

    Get over yourself. Ok you don't like me because I defend the black race. The same can be said for 95% of the posters in GD. Act civilized for once in your life and maybe you'll be able to get married and pop out a kid. You'll be more of a man and human being than you are now if you do. But acting like this, you can forget it...


    Who's ever said anything about "The Black Race??" Certainly not me, I deal in statistics - I've even been on your side on a few "racially motivated" issues, like the dumbazz that thinks "The Karate Kid" is an anti-white propaganda film.....

    I'll tell you one thing a black man (or woman) would NEVER do - steal a friggin' habanero pepper and pop it in their mouth at the store......


    Keep on being you Scal, I love the humor of real life douche-wads!!!
     
    PASA818
    PASA818
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 1155
    Posted: May. 16, 2016 - 12:08 PM ET #17

    You should try Bhut jolokia aka ghost pepper or Trinidad scorpion 


    Reply
    You should try Bhut jolokia aka ghost pepper or Trinidad scorpion 


     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: May. 16, 2016 - 12:28 PM ET #18

    If you live in North Jersey, that's why no one asked if you were ok, hahaha.  They're probably thinking, I'm sure he'll live.  Plus most people can't stand the sight or smell of vomit.  It skeeves people out, but not me so much.  

    Honestly, I've taken different produce like green beans, cheeries or grapes from my local Shop Rite.  It's not hurting their 2% profit margin.

    Funny story, thanks for sharing 
    Reply
    If you live in North Jersey, that's why no one asked if you were ok, hahaha.  They're probably thinking, I'm sure he'll live.  Plus most people can't stand the sight or smell of vomit.  It skeeves people out, but not me so much.  

    Honestly, I've taken different produce like green beans, cheeries or grapes from my local Shop Rite.  It's not hurting their 2% profit margin.

    Funny story, thanks for sharing 
     
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: May. 16, 2016 - 9:30 PM ET #19

    Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoneyNow:



    Who's ever said anything about "The Black Race??" Certainly not me, I deal in statistics - I've even been on your side on a few "racially motivated" issues, like the dumbazz that thinks "The Karate Kid" is an anti-white propaganda film.....

    I'll tell you one thing a black man (or woman) would NEVER do - steal a friggin' habanero pepper and pop it in their mouth at the store......


    Keep on being you Scal, I love the humor of real life douche-wads!!!

    Agreeing with me about one of the most asinine threads in covers history is not a step in the right direction.

    And get off the shoplifting bit. The store could care less. No one even buys those peppers!


    Slob - Central...but still. North would do the same.

    Pasa- at this point I'd need a minimum of $500 to eat those if dared.


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoneyNow:



    Who's ever said anything about "The Black Race??" Certainly not me, I deal in statistics - I've even been on your side on a few "racially motivated" issues, like the dumbazz that thinks "The Karate Kid" is an anti-white propaganda film.....

    I'll tell you one thing a black man (or woman) would NEVER do - steal a friggin' habanero pepper and pop it in their mouth at the store......


    Keep on being you Scal, I love the humor of real life douche-wads!!!

    Agreeing with me about one of the most asinine threads in covers history is not a step in the right direction.

    And get off the shoplifting bit. The store could care less. No one even buys those peppers!


    Slob - Central...but still. North would do the same.

    Pasa- at this point I'd need a minimum of $500 to eat those if dared.


    All Forums | General Discussion

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,354
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 435
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,886
    • PART DEUX 148
    • TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 842
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,853
    • Week 6 Money 8,304
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,222
    • 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 105,230

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.