Has anyone else come to this conclusion?
BTW - I really miss the days of PokerStars. I would play in the Sunday Millions tournament every week.
The tournament always overlapped with NFL football, so there were many times I would have something bad happen on TV in a game, and I would think "WTF am I doing in this poker tournament, I need to concentrate on football" - and I would dump my whole stack to someone who definitely thought "this guy just went all in with an 8 3 offsuit, WTF?"
BTW - I really miss the days of PokerStars. I would play in the Sunday Millions tournament every week.
The tournament always overlapped with NFL football, so there were many times I would have something bad happen on TV in a game, and I would think "WTF am I doing in this poker tournament, I need to concentrate on football" - and I would dump my whole stack to someone who definitely thought "this guy just went all in with an 8 3 offsuit, WTF?"
I was saying the same exact thing many years ago...Absolutely online poker is for suckers only......So very hard to believe that they are still working their scam with ease...![]()
I was saying the same exact thing many years ago...Absolutely online poker is for suckers only......So very hard to believe that they are still working their scam with ease...![]()
