• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    I am at a loss.

    nature1970
    Midnight1
    ABooksNightmare
    The Winning Solution
    cd329
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 279
    Posts: 8
     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Sep. 29, 2025 - 9:34 PM ET #1

    Ok. Everyone that new golden goose knew what he was , a man of his word he had no filter he didn't lie . He said what he felt I know he was my friend . 

    I tried to go down and see his wife. But she so broken up she couldn't face me and told me not to come there so I didn't.

    To leave this state I need permission. Because I am on probation. You all seen that thread. And I assure you I will never throw anyone under the bus cause that is not me. I don't run my mouth but on a phone call to my friend. I gonna run it now so you all understand me. I was beaten and sodomized by my ex to many times I broke up with her and took my tools. And was with another women who I saw tonight...

    But I am not gonna admit to anyone or anything what happened cause I devoted 500k and 8 years of my life so she wasn't abused by anyone again. Her story was she was raped by Auburn PD. And no one there would help her so she took that hate on me.

    So be it I chose my path. But Mike knew what's up and would give me a time out like a brother want me not to go back but I was in love. 

    K. He took care of me when I was inside jail prison for some soups so he understood I would always pay him back.... So all of that so be it... I know I live forever. Well as long as God allows, death means nothing to me I don't die. So it came to I could testify and show she lied ...and then the police who raped her could turn and say she lied under oath. I didn't I kept my tongue and said I was happy she got counseling she deserves.

    The da told her if she cooperates she would get her the social security benefits she earned in entirety for the 8 years back log.... 

    So at the end Missy has a home her kids didn't lose their mum and I paid dearly for this. Now our governor vetoed bill to release tape kits to da office. And Missy is well at her house and secure and I want her to have a great life I invested so much into her I never done for anyone else. 

    Back to seeing Mike's wife. I made an appointment with probation to get allowance to leave state for the day. That form alone costs 100. I called his wife and she said she wouldn't see me. 

    I never went. I will help her anyway but it was the straw I guess because no one else until now knew the story beside Mike.... I can't express my confusion or anger or really anything to anyone so I felt the need to share with you all

     Cause it just nothing here . No one actually knows me here or understand me anyway.

    To men who threaten my family everyone knows I am the devil itself. Men shot at me beat me and they don't talk about it cause I come back with hell beside me.

    Again can't die , like they know they killed me and then well back in there face the next day saying let's bring it on.... But this is worse cause I can't bring Mike back I wasn't there when he left. Done that as well on a occasion but I was physically there when they passed... Anyways I needed to express this I miss Mike and this forum is now a hard place to go to cause I want to see his posts they ain't here. 

    I am tired tonight going to bed ... Good luck gambler be safe and stay in tune to what really matters the teL people in your life, like the cashier who sells you your morning coffee or your spouse who wakes up in your arms. This is what matters.... Peace - nature1970

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    Ok. Everyone that new golden goose knew what he was , a man of his word he had no filter he didn't lie . He said what he felt I know he was my friend . 

    I tried to go down and see his wife. But she so broken up she couldn't face me and told me not to come there so I didn't.

    To leave this state I need permission. Because I am on probation. You all seen that thread. And I assure you I will never throw anyone under the bus cause that is not me. I don't run my mouth but on a phone call to my friend. I gonna run it now so you all understand me. I was beaten and sodomized by my ex to many times I broke up with her and took my tools. And was with another women who I saw tonight...

    But I am not gonna admit to anyone or anything what happened cause I devoted 500k and 8 years of my life so she wasn't abused by anyone again. Her story was she was raped by Auburn PD. And no one there would help her so she took that hate on me.

    So be it I chose my path. But Mike knew what's up and would give me a time out like a brother want me not to go back but I was in love. 

    K. He took care of me when I was inside jail prison for some soups so he understood I would always pay him back.... So all of that so be it... I know I live forever. Well as long as God allows, death means nothing to me I don't die. So it came to I could testify and show she lied ...and then the police who raped her could turn and say she lied under oath. I didn't I kept my tongue and said I was happy she got counseling she deserves.

    The da told her if she cooperates she would get her the social security benefits she earned in entirety for the 8 years back log.... 

    So at the end Missy has a home her kids didn't lose their mum and I paid dearly for this. Now our governor vetoed bill to release tape kits to da office. And Missy is well at her house and secure and I want her to have a great life I invested so much into her I never done for anyone else. 

    Back to seeing Mike's wife. I made an appointment with probation to get allowance to leave state for the day. That form alone costs 100. I called his wife and she said she wouldn't see me. 

    I never went. I will help her anyway but it was the straw I guess because no one else until now knew the story beside Mike.... I can't express my confusion or anger or really anything to anyone so I felt the need to share with you all

     Cause it just nothing here . No one actually knows me here or understand me anyway.

    To men who threaten my family everyone knows I am the devil itself. Men shot at me beat me and they don't talk about it cause I come back with hell beside me.

    Again can't die , like they know they killed me and then well back in there face the next day saying let's bring it on.... But this is worse cause I can't bring Mike back I wasn't there when he left. Done that as well on a occasion but I was physically there when they passed... Anyways I needed to express this I miss Mike and this forum is now a hard place to go to cause I want to see his posts they ain't here. 

    I am tired tonight going to bed ... Good luck gambler be safe and stay in tune to what really matters the teL people in your life, like the cashier who sells you your morning coffee or your spouse who wakes up in your arms. This is what matters.... Peace - nature1970

     
    Midnight1
    Midnight1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 25544
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2025 - 2:44 PM ET #2

    @nature1970

     When younger I believed, if a man had 5 good friends they were very wealthy. Now I think that number is closer to 3 & at times, that number may feel like it's closer to zero. 

    I think there's a part of you that feels gone but if you keep the great memories of him in your heart they will always be available to you. With all due respect, I didn't know Goose well enough to call him Mike but the little I do know about him is that he wouldn't want you to fly off the handle & do anything rash while you are mourning his loss.

    The spirit you turned to while doing some shitty times when you were away is still there to give you comfort. The best tribute you can give Goose is to continue your path in getting your life together again. It's so easy to say "Fuck this" & get off the track he's helped you moving forward but that would be disrespectful to him being your best friend. 

    One of the best way to honor Goose is to be there for his wife whenever she needs you.

    Take it one day at a time buddy.

    peace_5 

    Reply

    @nature1970

     When younger I believed, if a man had 5 good friends they were very wealthy. Now I think that number is closer to 3 & at times, that number may feel like it's closer to zero. 

    I think there's a part of you that feels gone but if you keep the great memories of him in your heart they will always be available to you. With all due respect, I didn't know Goose well enough to call him Mike but the little I do know about him is that he wouldn't want you to fly off the handle & do anything rash while you are mourning his loss.

    The spirit you turned to while doing some shitty times when you were away is still there to give you comfort. The best tribute you can give Goose is to continue your path in getting your life together again. It's so easy to say "Fuck this" & get off the track he's helped you moving forward but that would be disrespectful to him being your best friend. 

    One of the best way to honor Goose is to be there for his wife whenever she needs you.

    Take it one day at a time buddy.

    peace_5 

     
    ABooksNightmare
    ABooksNightmare
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 26650
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2025 - 8:25 PM ET #3

    Try to hang in there nature....one day at a timepeace_5

     

    midnightpeace_5

    COVERS allows u to tell someone they are sexually frustrated so long as ur hands are clean
    Reply

    Try to hang in there nature....one day at a timepeace_5

     

    midnightpeace_5

     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2025 - 4:57 PM ET #4

    @Midnight1

     You will always be my friend, glad to know youpeace_5

    Reply

    @Midnight1

     You will always be my friend, glad to know youpeace_5

     
    The Winning Solution
    The Winning Solution
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 2194
    Posted: Oct. 26, 2025 - 3:39 AM ET #5

    an_2drinks

    Reply

    an_2drinks

     
    cd329
    cd329
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 23776
    Posted: Oct. 30, 2025 - 11:58 AM ET #6

    Quote Originally Posted by nature1970:

    Ok. Everyone that new golden goose knew what he was , a man of his word he had no filter he didn't lie . He said what he felt I know he was my friend .  I tried to go down and see his wife. But she so broken up she couldn't face me and told me not to come there so I didn't. To leave this state I need permission. Because I am on probation. You all seen that thread. And I assure you I will never throw anyone under the bus cause that is not me. I don't run my mouth but on a phone call to my friend. I gonna run it now so you all understand me. I was beaten and sodomized by my ex to many times I broke up with her and took my tools. And was with another women who I saw tonight... But I am not gonna admit to anyone or anything what happened cause I devoted 500k and 8 years of my life so she wasn't abused by anyone again. Her story was she was raped by Auburn PD. And no one there would help her so she took that hate on me. So be it I chose my path. But Mike knew what's up and would give me a time out like a brother want me not to go back but I was in love.  K. He took care of me when I was inside jail prison for some soups so he understood I would always pay him back.... So all of that so be it... I know I live forever. Well as long as God allows, death means nothing to me I don't die. So it came to I could testify and show she lied ...and then the police who raped her could turn and say she lied under oath. I didn't I kept my tongue and said I was happy she got counseling she deserves. The da told her if she cooperates she would get her the social security benefits she earned in entirety for the 8 years back log....  So at the end Missy has a home her kids didn't lose their mum and I paid dearly for this. Now our governor vetoed bill to release tape kits to da office. And Missy is well at her house and secure and I want her to have a great life I invested so much into her I never done for anyone else.  Back to seeing Mike's wife. I made an appointment with probation to get allowance to leave state for the day. That form alone costs 100. I called his wife and she said she wouldn't see me.  I never went. I will help her anyway but it was the straw I guess because no one else until now knew the story beside Mike.... I can't express my confusion or anger or really anything to anyone so I felt the need to share with you all  Cause it just nothing here . No one actually knows me here or understand me anyway. To men who threaten my family everyone knows I am the devil itself. Men shot at me beat me and they don't talk about it cause I come back with hell beside me. Again can't die , like they know they killed me and then well back in there face the next day saying let's bring it on.... But this is worse cause I can't bring Mike back I wasn't there when he left. Done that as well on a occasion but I was physically there when they passed... Anyways I needed to express this I miss Mike and this forum is now a hard place to go to cause I want to see his posts they ain't here.  I am tired tonight going to bed ... Good luck gambler be safe and stay in tune to what really matters the teL people in your life, like the cashier who sells you your morning coffee or your spouse who wakes up in your arms. This is what matters.... Peace - nature1970

    Nature, so sorry to hear about all you have went thru in life and hope things get better for you everyday going forward. Goose was a great guy and was an asset to this forum for so many different reasons. May he rest in peace and keep watching over you Nature.

    cdpeace_5

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by nature1970:

    Ok. Everyone that new golden goose knew what he was , a man of his word he had no filter he didn't lie . He said what he felt I know he was my friend .  I tried to go down and see his wife. But she so broken up she couldn't face me and told me not to come there so I didn't. To leave this state I need permission. Because I am on probation. You all seen that thread. And I assure you I will never throw anyone under the bus cause that is not me. I don't run my mouth but on a phone call to my friend. I gonna run it now so you all understand me. I was beaten and sodomized by my ex to many times I broke up with her and took my tools. And was with another women who I saw tonight... But I am not gonna admit to anyone or anything what happened cause I devoted 500k and 8 years of my life so she wasn't abused by anyone again. Her story was she was raped by Auburn PD. And no one there would help her so she took that hate on me. So be it I chose my path. But Mike knew what's up and would give me a time out like a brother want me not to go back but I was in love.  K. He took care of me when I was inside jail prison for some soups so he understood I would always pay him back.... So all of that so be it... I know I live forever. Well as long as God allows, death means nothing to me I don't die. So it came to I could testify and show she lied ...and then the police who raped her could turn and say she lied under oath. I didn't I kept my tongue and said I was happy she got counseling she deserves. The da told her if she cooperates she would get her the social security benefits she earned in entirety for the 8 years back log....  So at the end Missy has a home her kids didn't lose their mum and I paid dearly for this. Now our governor vetoed bill to release tape kits to da office. And Missy is well at her house and secure and I want her to have a great life I invested so much into her I never done for anyone else.  Back to seeing Mike's wife. I made an appointment with probation to get allowance to leave state for the day. That form alone costs 100. I called his wife and she said she wouldn't see me.  I never went. I will help her anyway but it was the straw I guess because no one else until now knew the story beside Mike.... I can't express my confusion or anger or really anything to anyone so I felt the need to share with you all  Cause it just nothing here . No one actually knows me here or understand me anyway. To men who threaten my family everyone knows I am the devil itself. Men shot at me beat me and they don't talk about it cause I come back with hell beside me. Again can't die , like they know they killed me and then well back in there face the next day saying let's bring it on.... But this is worse cause I can't bring Mike back I wasn't there when he left. Done that as well on a occasion but I was physically there when they passed... Anyways I needed to express this I miss Mike and this forum is now a hard place to go to cause I want to see his posts they ain't here.  I am tired tonight going to bed ... Good luck gambler be safe and stay in tune to what really matters the teL people in your life, like the cashier who sells you your morning coffee or your spouse who wakes up in your arms. This is what matters.... Peace - nature1970

    Nature, so sorry to hear about all you have went thru in life and hope things get better for you everyday going forward. Goose was a great guy and was an asset to this forum for so many different reasons. May he rest in peace and keep watching over you Nature.

    cdpeace_5

     
    yock1571
    yock1571
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 1090
    Posted: Nov. 1, 2025 - 7:25 AM ET #7

     You have to work at it my friend as you make a return.Not easy by any means. As said above one day at a time. Wishing you the best. Be careful and be smart.

    Reply

     You have to work at it my friend as you make a return.Not easy by any means. As said above one day at a time. Wishing you the best. Be careful and be smart.

     
     
    yock1571
    yock1571
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 1090
    Posted: Nov. 1, 2025 - 7:25 AM ET #8

     You have to work at it my friend as you make a return.Not easy by any means. As said above one day at a time. Wishing you the best. Be careful and be smart.

    Reply

     You have to work at it my friend as you make a return.Not easy by any means. As said above one day at a time. Wishing you the best. Be careful and be smart.

    All Forums | General Discussion

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,747
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,569
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 421
    • MLB Playoffs 15,678
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,064
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,356
    • Week 6 Money 5,343
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,212
    • Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331
    • HarDix's Big Bet................. 5,493

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.