Long time viewer of this site. I am asking for help. I was with a book that cut me off yesterday, closed the account. I wont mention the book yet. Anyhow they have always been slow to pay but after two weeks of not accepting my 3 payout requests totaling 2800 I called twice this particular day and asked where my$ was. The head man got on phone foul language spewing from his mouth calling me a ball buster and said payout girl will call tomm, which never happened. Anyway how the hell do I get my money, any chance? What would any of you do, positive feedback only, no more damage. I am a USA customer.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Long time viewer of this site. I am asking for help. I was with a book that cut me off yesterday, closed the account. I wont mention the book yet. Anyhow they have always been slow to pay but after two weeks of not accepting my 3 payout requests totaling 2800 I called twice this particular day and asked where my$ was. The head man got on phone foul language spewing from his mouth calling me a ball buster and said payout girl will call tomm, which never happened. Anyway how the hell do I get my money, any chance? What would any of you do, positive feedback only, no more damage. I am a USA customer.
Sounds like a run in the bank. Meaning the payouts off set the money deposits on sites. Usually anyone can work out payment arrangements with online books. Unless they are closing their doors for forums such as this venting the name can do serious damage to a sports.book and literally bankrupt a company. Let's us know though if you can not come to understanding with the book cause no.one here wants their money in jeapordy either....
Sounds like a run in the bank. Meaning the payouts off set the money deposits on sites. Usually anyone can work out payment arrangements with online books. Unless they are closing their doors for forums such as this venting the name can do serious damage to a sports.book and literally bankrupt a company. Let's us know though if you can not come to understanding with the book cause no.one here wants their money in jeapordy either....
ya switch from whatever crappy book you are currently with. The amount you have won is a joke in this industry. no offense to you but that is an immediate red flag. run
ya switch from whatever crappy book you are currently with. The amount you have won is a joke in this industry. no offense to you but that is an immediate red flag. run