Just read about hydrogen fuel cell train launched in Germany on a website. It says that hydrail can enable fully electric rail service more quickly and at a lower cost than the traditional, infrastructure-intensive approach. What are the other advantages of using hydrogen-fueled vehicles over conventional vehicles?
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Just read about hydrogen fuel cell train launched in Germany on a website. It says that hydrail can enable fully electric rail service more quickly and at a lower cost than the traditional, infrastructure-intensive approach. What are the other advantages of using hydrogen-fueled vehicles over conventional vehicles?
I'll tell you guys that I don't like the direction government is headed with driving crackdowns in general. We citizens have been gradually losing our driving rights for many years.
And don't give me that BS about driving being a "privilege" and not a "right". That was untrue years ago when they first tried it and it's still untrue and illegal today. We have guaranteed Constitutional Rights to free and unharassed travel.
Now the latest is Police Departments training certain patrol officers to become "DRE" or "Drug Recognition Experts". So just because they take an 8 week training class they can arrest you for DUI? They are telling us these DRE are "Super Troopers" with as much knowledge as a Doctor?
I think not!!! We'll see you in court on that one too.
~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
I'll tell you guys that I don't like the direction government is headed with driving crackdowns in general. We citizens have been gradually losing our driving rights for many years.
And don't give me that BS about driving being a "privilege" and not a "right". That was untrue years ago when they first tried it and it's still untrue and illegal today. We have guaranteed Constitutional Rights to free and unharassed travel.
Now the latest is Police Departments training certain patrol officers to become "DRE" or "Drug Recognition Experts". So just because they take an 8 week training class they can arrest you for DUI? They are telling us these DRE are "Super Troopers" with as much knowledge as a Doctor?
I think not!!! We'll see you in court on that one too.