Watched the news and the umpteenth video of humans getting close and trying to take "selfies" with very large bison at Yellowstone. They get chased, flipped, gored, yet they continue to do it. Of course there are warnings everywhere never mind all the videos of these imbeciles out there. Have to wonder what the Bison are thinking.
"Watch this honey, here comes another one of those stupid humans."
"Honey don't do anything to them you know you could kill them in an instant."
" Don't worry, I'm just gonna have a little fun with this one, flip him up in the air, I like to watch them bust their ass when they land, it's funny honey."
"I know it is. Hard to believe they're the top of the food chain. We know a few wolves and bears who would disagree, ha, here the dumbass comes!"
"I'm afraid all we may have done is awakened a sleeping giant."
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Watched the news and the umpteenth video of humans getting close and trying to take "selfies" with very large bison at Yellowstone. They get chased, flipped, gored, yet they continue to do it. Of course there are warnings everywhere never mind all the videos of these imbeciles out there. Have to wonder what the Bison are thinking.
"Watch this honey, here comes another one of those stupid humans."
"Honey don't do anything to them you know you could kill them in an instant."
" Don't worry, I'm just gonna have a little fun with this one, flip him up in the air, I like to watch them bust their ass when they land, it's funny honey."
"I know it is. Hard to believe they're the top of the food chain. We know a few wolves and bears who would disagree, ha, here the dumbass comes!"