Agree 100% one of best movies I've seen in a while . Very powerful meaning behind it and never became uninterested once during the movie once. Very rare do I ever say that as I'm an avid multitasker at work and otherwise
Quote Originally Posted by mr_bollox:
watch ex-machina
Agree 100% one of best movies I've seen in a while . Very powerful meaning behind it and never became uninterested once during the movie once. Very rare do I ever say that as I'm an avid multitasker at work and otherwise
If only the Hitchbot would have heard this first......
Was that guy wearing a Randall "Wham Bam" Cunningham Eagles jersey?
This is so stereotypical, that it almost seems set up. You got a punk thug typical Eagles fan probably coming down off of something since it's 5:30 Saturday morning wandering the streets just looking for trouble.....
Could there have been any other outcome?
"Philly Attitude":
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=h9qyBc-GVNI
If only the Hitchbot would have heard this first......
Was that guy wearing a Randall "Wham Bam" Cunningham Eagles jersey?
This is so stereotypical, that it almost seems set up. You got a punk thug typical Eagles fan probably coming down off of something since it's 5:30 Saturday morning wandering the streets just looking for trouble.....
Agree 100% one of best movies I've seen in a while . Very powerful meaning behind it and never became uninterested once during the movie once. Very rare do I ever say that as I'm an avid multitasker at work and otherwise
We call that ADD nowadays. Just kidding. Had bypassed that movie. Will check it out now. Thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by VegasVandal:
Agree 100% one of best movies I've seen in a while . Very powerful meaning behind it and never became uninterested once during the movie once. Very rare do I ever say that as I'm an avid multitasker at work and otherwise
We call that ADD nowadays. Just kidding. Had bypassed that movie. Will check it out now. Thanks.