They can have this!
https://www.thegaPentagon scientists working on a secretive microchip inserted underneath the skin that will detect covid-19
I love when the Terminator barges through the doorway smashing his way into the obese and thoroughly unhealthy wrong Sarah Conner’s home
jiggly chin wiggling with the bloat
If she was skinny it’s when she was 15 sinister mission pistol to the dome
simple things critical to the flow
a cold and calculated walk from the front porch back to the Griswold station wagon
children manic racing away from the maniac in panic
his stride unfettered neither by uneven pavement or a sizzle blast asss biscuit escaping from his metal anus
a shame she was laid to waste cuz of her placement in the Yellow Pages
you say it’s just a movie and it’s fiction I say no it’s not
Control overflow noticeably growing closer to robots
take it easy Spock you gotta be crazy
but to your freedoms I scream Hasta La Vista baby
I love when the Terminator barges through the doorway smashing his way into the obese and thoroughly unhealthy wrong Sarah Conner’s home
jiggly chin wiggling with the bloat
If she was skinny it’s when she was 15 sinister mission pistol to the dome
simple things critical to the flow
a cold and calculated walk from the front porch back to the Griswold station wagon
children manic racing away from the maniac in panic
his stride unfettered neither by uneven pavement or a sizzle blast asss biscuit escaping from his metal anus
a shame she was laid to waste cuz of her placement in the Yellow Pages
you say it’s just a movie and it’s fiction I say no it’s not
Control overflow noticeably growing closer to robots
take it easy Spock you gotta be crazy
but to your freedoms I scream Hasta La Vista baby
@DoubleUp4Life
this was on 60 minutes as a news story as well...watch the clip with the article BEFORE you comment...it shows that you did not even read the story or you would have seen it
@DoubleUp4Life
this was on 60 minutes as a news story as well...watch the clip with the article BEFORE you comment...it shows that you did not even read the story or you would have seen it
60 minutes. Looks like all these " conspiracy theorists" statements are coming true. I hear the Buffalo Bills are going to require vaccine passports now to attend games lol good luck with that.
60 minutes. Looks like all these " conspiracy theorists" statements are coming true. I hear the Buffalo Bills are going to require vaccine passports now to attend games lol good luck with that.
I bet if the chip made your heater bigger as a side effect dudes would be lining up. All of this stuff is an unavoidable part of the future. Once neurolink becomes common, our thoughts won't even be our own anymore.
I bet if the chip made your heater bigger as a side effect dudes would be lining up. All of this stuff is an unavoidable part of the future. Once neurolink becomes common, our thoughts won't even be our own anymore.
How would this device be placed,
You are most certainly over looking the obvious.
A clandestine teams of operatives ok. Need to keep track of personal
but 300 million placed in every spine?
When every one holds an analog device,
Palm pilot blackberry they took away Obama's for the tracking chip threat now do you see?
It isn't a insert into the arm why spend the loot
Every one has a cell phone let them pay for the device
How would this device be placed,
You are most certainly over looking the obvious.
A clandestine teams of operatives ok. Need to keep track of personal
but 300 million placed in every spine?
When every one holds an analog device,
Palm pilot blackberry they took away Obama's for the tracking chip threat now do you see?
It isn't a insert into the arm why spend the loot
Every one has a cell phone let them pay for the device
60 minutes. Looks like all these " conspiracy theorists" statements are coming true. I hear the Buffalo Bills are going to require vaccine passports now to attend games lol good luck with that.
Hope my BILLS DO ...Only way I'll go to a game this season ...No interest it hanging out with possible superspreaders
60 minutes. Looks like all these " conspiracy theorists" statements are coming true. I hear the Buffalo Bills are going to require vaccine passports now to attend games lol good luck with that.
Hope my BILLS DO ...Only way I'll go to a game this season ...No interest it hanging out with possible superspreaders
Quote Originally Posted by Bigdoubleplay: 60 minutes. Looks like all these " conspiracy theorists" statements are coming true. I hear the Buffalo Bills are going to require vaccine passports now to attend games lol good luck with that. Hope my BILLS DO ...Only way I'll go to a game this season ...No interest it hanging out with possible superspreaders
lmao get real !
Quote Originally Posted by Bigdoubleplay: 60 minutes. Looks like all these " conspiracy theorists" statements are coming true. I hear the Buffalo Bills are going to require vaccine passports now to attend games lol good luck with that. Hope my BILLS DO ...Only way I'll go to a game this season ...No interest it hanging out with possible superspreaders
lmao get real !
@DoubleUp4Life
Not sure if you're serious or not. If you are let me ask you a question. Did you attend live sporting events prior to 2019 when you had no idea if the person sitting next to you had tuberculosis, hepatitis, HIV, or the regular flu? If you did then what's the difference now?
@DoubleUp4Life
Not sure if you're serious or not. If you are let me ask you a question. Did you attend live sporting events prior to 2019 when you had no idea if the person sitting next to you had tuberculosis, hepatitis, HIV, or the regular flu? If you did then what's the difference now?
Quote Originally Posted by Bigdoubleplay: 60 minutes. Looks like all these " conspiracy theorists" statements are coming true. I hear the Buffalo Bills are going to require vaccine passports now to attend games lol good luck with that. Hope my BILLS DO ...Only way I'll go to a game this season ...No interest it hanging out with possible superspreaders
No such thing exists. You're just a sheep believing major media. Or a fake account
Quote Originally Posted by Bigdoubleplay: 60 minutes. Looks like all these " conspiracy theorists" statements are coming true. I hear the Buffalo Bills are going to require vaccine passports now to attend games lol good luck with that. Hope my BILLS DO ...Only way I'll go to a game this season ...No interest it hanging out with possible superspreaders
No such thing exists. You're just a sheep believing major media. Or a fake account
@Bigdoubleplay
@DoubleUp4Life Not sure if you're serious or not. If you are let me ask you a question. Did you attend live sporting events prior to 2019 when you had no idea if the person sitting next to you had tuberculosis, hepatitis, HIV, or the regular flu? If you did then what's the difference now?
This.
@Bigdoubleplay
@DoubleUp4Life Not sure if you're serious or not. If you are let me ask you a question. Did you attend live sporting events prior to 2019 when you had no idea if the person sitting next to you had tuberculosis, hepatitis, HIV, or the regular flu? If you did then what's the difference now?
This.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
