• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    How to survive a kangaroo attack

    maxwagers781
    trainwreck66
    StumpTownStu
    Fuse
    I-Got-5-On-It
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 484
    Posts: 25
     
    maxwagers781
    maxwagers781
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2020
    Posts: 3276
    Posted: Apr. 24, 2024 - 9:06 AM ET #1

    These buff kangaroos are dangerous. Not sure if this was already mentioned. What are you doing if you’re a larcenist with a visa breaking into homes in Beverly Hills and you see a red kangaroo security guard at the door?

     

    Nuthin but a g thang baby
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    These buff kangaroos are dangerous. Not sure if this was already mentioned. What are you doing if you’re a larcenist with a visa breaking into homes in Beverly Hills and you see a red kangaroo security guard at the door?

     

     
    trainwreck66
    trainwreck66
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 32543
    Posted: Apr. 24, 2024 - 6:34 PM ET #2

    I saw that video of the Roo drowning the dog and then the owner had to box him...good lord ....should just shoot on site if they look like Ken Patera peace_5

    Reply

    I saw that video of the Roo drowning the dog and then the owner had to box him...good lord ....should just shoot on site if they look like Ken Patera peace_5

     
    maxwagers781
    maxwagers781
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2020
    Posts: 3276
    Posted: Apr. 25, 2024 - 5:37 AM ET #3

    @trainwreck66
     These marsupials are diabolical. They’ll start a fight with your dog and try to drown it just like that in that video. Dogs are lured into the water and the kangaroos use their massive upper body muscles to pin them down. Most smaller land animals don’t stand a chance. 

    Nuthin but a g thang baby
    Reply

    @trainwreck66
     These marsupials are diabolical. They’ll start a fight with your dog and try to drown it just like that in that video. Dogs are lured into the water and the kangaroos use their massive upper body muscles to pin them down. Most smaller land animals don’t stand a chance. 

     
    trainwreck66
    trainwreck66
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 32543
    Posted: Apr. 25, 2024 - 7:54 PM ET #4

    @maxwagers781

     

    These marsupials are diabolical.  an_roll_laugh

     

    They were never like that years and years ago at least when I was younger....have they evolved into injecting steroids into each others penises and if so ...Where ...cause Im down ...lets get fucked up see what happens  peace_5

    Reply

    @maxwagers781

     

    These marsupials are diabolical.  an_roll_laugh

     

    They were never like that years and years ago at least when I was younger....have they evolved into injecting steroids into each others penises and if so ...Where ...cause Im down ...lets get fucked up see what happens  peace_5

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Apr. 28, 2024 - 2:17 AM ET #5

    1) Sweep the tail, Daniel-san.

    2) Go for the balls. If a shot to the balls is so painful to us,i'm guessing it's painful to all mammals. Those roos are definitely going for the nards. The rules of engagement have been established. Go for the balls.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    1) Sweep the tail, Daniel-san.

    2) Go for the balls. If a shot to the balls is so painful to us,i'm guessing it's painful to all mammals. Those roos are definitely going for the nards. The rules of engagement have been established. Go for the balls.

     
    maxwagers781
    maxwagers781
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2020
    Posts: 3276
    Posted: Apr. 28, 2024 - 7:42 AM ET #6

    @StumpTownStu

    peace_5 good luck 

    Nuthin but a g thang baby
    Reply

    @StumpTownStu

    peace_5 good luck 

     
    Fuse
    Fuse
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2016
    Posts: 84838
    Posted: May. 5, 2024 - 11:14 AM ET #7

    surprised

    Learn, be content and stay disciplined.
    Reply

    surprised

     
    maxwagers781
    maxwagers781
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2020
    Posts: 3276
    Posted: May. 5, 2024 - 4:18 PM ET #8

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuse:

    if you see one, don’t even try it…it’s a lose lose situation 

     

    Nuthin but a g thang baby
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuse:

    if you see one, don’t even try it…it’s a lose lose situation 

     

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: May. 7, 2024 - 12:05 PM ET #9

    I'll fuck a kangaroo up. In the pantheon of animals endemic to Australia that want to kill you, roos don't want this smoke. Bob and weave. Don't let him lock up because they use that for extra balance to go for that balance on the tail double kick. Attack said tail. Kick him in the balls.

    I'd fuck up any animal under a large mountain lion. Mountain lions, cheetahs, etc, probably not gonna have a good day. I'm decimating a kangaroo though. In the event of a big cat, i'm gonna try to give up an arm then gouge the eyes. And i'll obviously pray. And just hope i'm right with the Lord.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    I'll fuck a kangaroo up. In the pantheon of animals endemic to Australia that want to kill you, roos don't want this smoke. Bob and weave. Don't let him lock up because they use that for extra balance to go for that balance on the tail double kick. Attack said tail. Kick him in the balls.

    I'd fuck up any animal under a large mountain lion. Mountain lions, cheetahs, etc, probably not gonna have a good day. I'm decimating a kangaroo though. In the event of a big cat, i'm gonna try to give up an arm then gouge the eyes. And i'll obviously pray. And just hope i'm right with the Lord.

     
    I-Got-5-On-It
    I-Got-5-On-It
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2009
    Posts: 23321
    Posted: May. 7, 2024 - 3:15 PM ET #10

     

    Kangaroos an_drunksick

    Hear a truck on road  ...  let's charge towards it an_roll_laugh moose 

    Bet 5 Play Over Parlays and get rich
    Reply

     

    Kangaroos an_drunksick

    Hear a truck on road  ...  let's charge towards it an_roll_laugh moose 

     
    maxwagers781
    maxwagers781
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2020
    Posts: 3276
    Posted: May. 7, 2024 - 8:10 PM ET #11

    @StumpTownStu

     you sound exactly like a guy who wants to commit suicide by animal wildlife an_roll_laugh

    Nuthin but a g thang baby
    Reply

    @StumpTownStu

     you sound exactly like a guy who wants to commit suicide by animal wildlife an_roll_laugh

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: May. 7, 2024 - 9:41 PM ET #12

    Quote Originally Posted by maxwagers781:

    @StumpTownStu  you sound exactly like a guy who wants to commit suicide by animal wildlife

    How many human deaths are attributed to kangaroos every year? Exactly. I'd f' a kangaroo up.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by maxwagers781:

    @StumpTownStu  you sound exactly like a guy who wants to commit suicide by animal wildlife

    How many human deaths are attributed to kangaroos every year? Exactly. I'd f' a kangaroo up.

     
    maxwagers781
    maxwagers781
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2020
    Posts: 3276
    Posted: May. 7, 2024 - 10:11 PM ET #13

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Quote Originally Posted by maxwagers781: @StumpTownStu  you sound exactly like a guy who wants to commit suicide by animal wildlife How many human deaths are attributed to kangaroos every year? Exactly. I'd f' a kangaroo up.
    kangaroo might not kill you. But you’ll get your ribcage cracked or your kneecaps shattered. And whatever lion or tiger you think you have a chance at you’ll get mauled one limb at a time. 
    an_roll_laugh

    Nuthin but a g thang baby
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Quote Originally Posted by maxwagers781: @StumpTownStu  you sound exactly like a guy who wants to commit suicide by animal wildlife How many human deaths are attributed to kangaroos every year? Exactly. I'd f' a kangaroo up.
    kangaroo might not kill you. But you’ll get your ribcage cracked or your kneecaps shattered. And whatever lion or tiger you think you have a chance at you’ll get mauled one limb at a time. 
    an_roll_laugh

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: May. 8, 2024 - 9:35 AM ET #14

    Quote Originally Posted by maxwagers781:

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: Quote Originally Posted by maxwagers781: @StumpTownStu  you sound exactly like a guy who wants to commit suicide by animal wildlife How many human deaths are attributed to kangaroos every year? Exactly. I'd f' a kangaroo up.kangaroo might not kill you. But you’ll get your ribcage cracked or your kneecaps shattered. And whatever lion or tiger you think you have a chance at you’ll get mauled one limb at a time.

    I'd mess a kangaroo up bad. As far as Lions, proper or otherwise, where did I say I thought I had a chance?

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by maxwagers781:

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: Quote Originally Posted by maxwagers781: @StumpTownStu  you sound exactly like a guy who wants to commit suicide by animal wildlife How many human deaths are attributed to kangaroos every year? Exactly. I'd f' a kangaroo up.kangaroo might not kill you. But you’ll get your ribcage cracked or your kneecaps shattered. And whatever lion or tiger you think you have a chance at you’ll get mauled one limb at a time.

    I'd mess a kangaroo up bad. As far as Lions, proper or otherwise, where did I say I thought I had a chance?

     
    Calde13
    Calde13
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2023
    Posts: 3697
    Posted: May. 9, 2024 - 7:22 PM ET #15

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    I'll fuck a kangaroo up. In the pantheon of animals endemic to Australia that want to kill you, roos don't want this smoke. Bob and weave. Don't let him lock up because they use that for extra balance to go for that balance on the tail double kick. Attack said tail. Kick him in the balls. I'd fuck up any animal under a large mountain lion. Mountain lions, cheetahs, etc, probably not gonna have a good day. I'm decimating a kangaroo though. In the event of a big cat, i'm gonna try to give up an arm then gouge the eyes. And i'll obviously pray. And just hope i'm right with the Lord.

     

    Would you fight a snake if I brought one ?

    Don't mention the frogs - we don't want to scare the toddler - we want him to sleep
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    I'll fuck a kangaroo up. In the pantheon of animals endemic to Australia that want to kill you, roos don't want this smoke. Bob and weave. Don't let him lock up because they use that for extra balance to go for that balance on the tail double kick. Attack said tail. Kick him in the balls. I'd fuck up any animal under a large mountain lion. Mountain lions, cheetahs, etc, probably not gonna have a good day. I'm decimating a kangaroo though. In the event of a big cat, i'm gonna try to give up an arm then gouge the eyes. And i'll obviously pray. And just hope i'm right with the Lord.

     

    Would you fight a snake if I brought one ?

     
    trainwreck66
    trainwreck66
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 32543
    Posted: May. 9, 2024 - 9:38 PM ET #16

    Quote Originally Posted by Calde13:

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: I'll fuck a kangaroo up. In the pantheon of animals endemic to Australia that want to kill you, roos don't want this smoke. Bob and weave. Don't let him lock up because they use that for extra balance to go for that balance on the tail double kick. Attack said tail. Kick him in the balls. I'd fuck up any animal under a large mountain lion. Mountain lions, cheetahs, etc, probably not gonna have a good day. I'm decimating a kangaroo though. In the event of a big cat, i'm gonna try to give up an arm then gouge the eyes. And i'll obviously pray. And just hope i'm right with the Lord.   Would you fight a snake if I brought one ?
    .

     

    Trouser snake? 

     

    Stu and myself are definitely interested peace_5

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Calde13:

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: I'll fuck a kangaroo up. In the pantheon of animals endemic to Australia that want to kill you, roos don't want this smoke. Bob and weave. Don't let him lock up because they use that for extra balance to go for that balance on the tail double kick. Attack said tail. Kick him in the balls. I'd fuck up any animal under a large mountain lion. Mountain lions, cheetahs, etc, probably not gonna have a good day. I'm decimating a kangaroo though. In the event of a big cat, i'm gonna try to give up an arm then gouge the eyes. And i'll obviously pray. And just hope i'm right with the Lord.   Would you fight a snake if I brought one ?
    .

     

    Trouser snake? 

     

    Stu and myself are definitely interested peace_5

     
    warrenator
    warrenator
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 8538
    Posted: May. 10, 2024 - 12:03 AM ET #17

    If the Kangaroos don't get you the poisonous toads will--welcome to Australia.reallyhappy

    Reply

    If the Kangaroos don't get you the poisonous toads will--welcome to Australia.reallyhappy

     
    Calde13
    Calde13
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2023
    Posts: 3697
    Posted: May. 10, 2024 - 6:37 AM ET #18

    Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck66:

    Quote Originally Posted by Calde13: Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: I'll fuck a kangaroo up. In the pantheon of animals endemic to Australia that want to kill you, roos don't want this smoke. Bob and weave. Don't let him lock up because they use that for extra balance to go for that balance on the tail double kick. Attack said tail. Kick him in the balls. I'd fuck up any animal under a large mountain lion. Mountain lions, cheetahs, etc, probably not gonna have a good day. I'm decimating a kangaroo though. In the event of a big cat, i'm gonna try to give up an arm then gouge the eyes. And i'll obviously pray. And just hope i'm right with the Lord.   Would you fight a snake if I brought one ?.   Trouser snake?    Stu and myself are definitely interested


     

    Again, my money would be on the snake winning (but it would be in pure size and strength).

    If he wanted to fight a real snake, I am pretty sure I could just pick a random one that was poisonous enough to either paralyze or kill him. (there are enough to chose from)





    Don't mention the frogs - we don't want to scare the toddler - we want him to sleep
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck66:

    Quote Originally Posted by Calde13: Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: I'll fuck a kangaroo up. In the pantheon of animals endemic to Australia that want to kill you, roos don't want this smoke. Bob and weave. Don't let him lock up because they use that for extra balance to go for that balance on the tail double kick. Attack said tail. Kick him in the balls. I'd fuck up any animal under a large mountain lion. Mountain lions, cheetahs, etc, probably not gonna have a good day. I'm decimating a kangaroo though. In the event of a big cat, i'm gonna try to give up an arm then gouge the eyes. And i'll obviously pray. And just hope i'm right with the Lord.   Would you fight a snake if I brought one ?.   Trouser snake?    Stu and myself are definitely interested


     

    Again, my money would be on the snake winning (but it would be in pure size and strength).

    If he wanted to fight a real snake, I am pretty sure I could just pick a random one that was poisonous enough to either paralyze or kill him. (there are enough to chose from)





     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: May. 14, 2024 - 3:02 AM ET #19

    Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck66:

    Quote Originally Posted by Calde13: Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: I'll fuck a kangaroo up. In the pantheon of animals endemic to Australia that want to kill you, roos don't want this smoke. Bob and weave. Don't let him lock up because they use that for extra balance to go for that balance on the tail double kick. Attack said tail. Kick him in the balls. I'd fuck up any animal under a large mountain lion. Mountain lions, cheetahs, etc, probably not gonna have a good day. I'm decimating a kangaroo though. In the event of a big cat, i'm gonna try to give up an arm then gouge the eyes. And i'll obviously pray. And just hope i'm right with the Lord.   Would you fight a snake if I brought one ?.   Trouser snake?    Stu and myself are definitely interested

    Only Boas, Pythons, and Anacondas but the pet stores in Denmark only sell garter snakes.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck66:

    Quote Originally Posted by Calde13: Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: I'll fuck a kangaroo up. In the pantheon of animals endemic to Australia that want to kill you, roos don't want this smoke. Bob and weave. Don't let him lock up because they use that for extra balance to go for that balance on the tail double kick. Attack said tail. Kick him in the balls. I'd fuck up any animal under a large mountain lion. Mountain lions, cheetahs, etc, probably not gonna have a good day. I'm decimating a kangaroo though. In the event of a big cat, i'm gonna try to give up an arm then gouge the eyes. And i'll obviously pray. And just hope i'm right with the Lord.   Would you fight a snake if I brought one ?.   Trouser snake?    Stu and myself are definitely interested

    Only Boas, Pythons, and Anacondas but the pet stores in Denmark only sell garter snakes.

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: May. 14, 2024 - 3:05 AM ET #20

    Quote Originally Posted by Calde13:

    Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck66: Quote Originally Posted by Calde13: Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: I'll fuck a kangaroo up. In the pantheon of animals endemic to Australia that want to kill you, roos don't want this smoke. Bob and weave. Don't let him lock up because they use that for extra balance to go for that balance on the tail double kick. Attack said tail. Kick him in the balls. I'd fuck up any animal under a large mountain lion. Mountain lions, cheetahs, etc, probably not gonna have a good day. I'm decimating a kangaroo though. In the event of a big cat, i'm gonna try to give up an arm then gouge the eyes. And i'll obviously pray. And just hope i'm right with the Lord.   Would you fight a snake if I brought one ?.   Trouser snake?    Stu and myself are definitely interested   Again, my money would be on the snake winning (but it would be in pure size and strength). If he wanted to fight a real snake, I am pretty sure I could just pick a random one that was poisonous enough to either paralyze or kill him. (there are enough to chose from)

    Yeah, I bet you have a mastery of picking random snakes. Now you want to pick a rando and just watch, right. Sure, dude. Whatever floats your boat. I'll show you how a real man fights a snake.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Calde13:

    Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck66: Quote Originally Posted by Calde13: Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: I'll fuck a kangaroo up. In the pantheon of animals endemic to Australia that want to kill you, roos don't want this smoke. Bob and weave. Don't let him lock up because they use that for extra balance to go for that balance on the tail double kick. Attack said tail. Kick him in the balls. I'd fuck up any animal under a large mountain lion. Mountain lions, cheetahs, etc, probably not gonna have a good day. I'm decimating a kangaroo though. In the event of a big cat, i'm gonna try to give up an arm then gouge the eyes. And i'll obviously pray. And just hope i'm right with the Lord.   Would you fight a snake if I brought one ?.   Trouser snake?    Stu and myself are definitely interested   Again, my money would be on the snake winning (but it would be in pure size and strength). If he wanted to fight a real snake, I am pretty sure I could just pick a random one that was poisonous enough to either paralyze or kill him. (there are enough to chose from)

    Yeah, I bet you have a mastery of picking random snakes. Now you want to pick a rando and just watch, right. Sure, dude. Whatever floats your boat. I'll show you how a real man fights a snake.

     
    ABooksNightmare
    ABooksNightmare
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 26650
    Posted: May. 14, 2024 - 3:29 PM ET #21

    Oh damn joey...this thread got some bite to it....

     

     

    I'm with Stu...I'd fuck a kangaroo up to...bob and weave and get inside close to him and uppercut his ass...the roo's advantage is at a distance so he can use his hind legs....you have to get close and body that muther f'er...bite his ear if you need to and then take him to the ground and Royce Gracie his rectangle ass with your ground game....put me in coachan_fight

    COVERS allows u to tell someone they are sexually frustrated so long as ur hands are clean
    Reply

    Oh damn joey...this thread got some bite to it....

     

     

    I'm with Stu...I'd fuck a kangaroo up to...bob and weave and get inside close to him and uppercut his ass...the roo's advantage is at a distance so he can use his hind legs....you have to get close and body that muther f'er...bite his ear if you need to and then take him to the ground and Royce Gracie his rectangle ass with your ground game....put me in coachan_fight

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: May. 15, 2024 - 10:36 PM ET #22

    @ABooksNightmare

     They have to lock up to do that whole tail bounce kick maneuver. Just circle and don't lock up. I'd take a roo over a baboon or a chimp any day.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    @ABooksNightmare

     They have to lock up to do that whole tail bounce kick maneuver. Just circle and don't lock up. I'd take a roo over a baboon or a chimp any day.

     
    IntenseOperator
    IntenseOperator
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2017
    Posts: 8613
    Posted: May. 27, 2024 - 3:03 AM ET #23

    @maxwagers781

     You know what "big feet" mean.....

    "Got 'em right where I want 'em, surrounded from the inside"
    Reply

    @maxwagers781

     You know what "big feet" mean.....

     
    maxwagers781
    maxwagers781
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2020
    Posts: 3276
    Posted: May. 27, 2024 - 4:48 PM ET #24

    @IntenseOperator

     I do.. I think an_roll_laugh

     

    Nuthin but a g thang baby
    Reply

    @IntenseOperator

     I do.. I think an_roll_laugh

     

     
     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: May. 27, 2024 - 9:14 PM ET #25

    Quote Originally Posted by IntenseOperator:

    @maxwagers781  You know what "big feet" mean.....

    Super clumsy.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by IntenseOperator:

    @maxwagers781  You know what "big feet" mean.....

    Super clumsy.

    All Forums | General Discussion

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,818
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 436
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,578
    • MLB Playoffs 16,083
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,101
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
    • Week 6 Money 5,367
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,224
    • Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331
    • HarDix's Big Bet................. 5,500

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.