I’ve gotten bothered by these emails for years both in my email (somehow gets through my junk filter) as well as junk mail and they just kept coming and coming (no pun intended!). I would respond back please stop emailing me and I’m married and block their email and they would come in other emails by the droves! These are real people and often time foreign women who of course are looking to con us American boys! However in their con I believe they like to make it a sweet kind of soft fairy tale. So I had an idea and responded to them with this, “I’ll eat your P#*%^y like an egg omelette” . I think the vulgarity of that just sickened these hoes and they never responded back one time! So case in point if I get another email as such I say that lovely slogan!
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Hi All,
I’ve gotten bothered by these emails for years both in my email (somehow gets through my junk filter) as well as junk mail and they just kept coming and coming (no pun intended!). I would respond back please stop emailing me and I’m married and block their email and they would come in other emails by the droves! These are real people and often time foreign women who of course are looking to con us American boys! However in their con I believe they like to make it a sweet kind of soft fairy tale. So I had an idea and responded to them with this, “I’ll eat your P#*%^y like an egg omelette” . I think the vulgarity of that just sickened these hoes and they never responded back one time! So case in point if I get another email as such I say that lovely slogan!
Yeah probably but I still think they’re screened by real scamsters, especially 1 of them giving additional details and passport photos to try to convince me lol
@StumpTownStu
Yeah probably but I still think they’re screened by real scamsters, especially 1 of them giving additional details and passport photos to try to convince me lol