• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    How often do you guys go to Vegas ?

    Danny9999
    sam1983
    Daddy_Freddie
    VeritasAlways
    bluecompass
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 384
    Posts: 17
     
    Danny9999
    Danny9999
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2021
    Posts: 2025
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2023 - 8:49 PM ET #1

    Just wondering, do most people love gambling or just sports betting. I have been going to Vegas 2-3 times a year and I really love it. 

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    Just wondering, do most people love gambling or just sports betting. I have been going to Vegas 2-3 times a year and I really love it. 

     
    sam1983
    sam1983
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2023
    Posts: 4
    Posted: Apr. 6, 2023 - 4:02 AM ET #2

    Wonderful Forum

    Reply

    Wonderful Forum

     
    Daddy_Freddie
    Daddy_Freddie
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 1916
    Posted: Apr. 6, 2023 - 4:43 AM ET #3

    @Danny9999

     Thank you for coming here and supporting my city's economy. It's been home for twenty plus years. I appreciate you doing that! 

    Reply

    @Danny9999

     Thank you for coming here and supporting my city's economy. It's been home for twenty plus years. I appreciate you doing that! 

     
    VeritasAlways
    VeritasAlways
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2020
    Posts: 736
    Posted: Apr. 6, 2023 - 12:21 PM ET #4

    I go once a year, for the NCAA tournament, because I have this great system.

    What you do is you bet all the #1 seeds on the money line, and . . .

    I always wave back at the little Amazon guy. I feel like it's the courteous thing to do.
    Reply

    I go once a year, for the NCAA tournament, because I have this great system.

    What you do is you bet all the #1 seeds on the money line, and . . .

     
    Danny9999
    Danny9999
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2021
    Posts: 2025
    Posted: Apr. 6, 2023 - 6:26 PM ET #5

    Quote Originally Posted by VeritasAlways:

    I go once a year, for the NCAA tournament, because I have this great system. What you do is you bet all the #1 seeds on the money line, and . . .

     

    It certainly isn't as foolproof as the system employed by the vast majority of the forum... wait until the games are over then claim you had the winner. 

    Anyways I do enjoy all you " I had the winner after the game" trolls, but I am a little more concerned right now with my 6 division winners that I posted back in late December/early January. Yeah all 6 division winners, all ended up winning. And they were all actually posted BEFORE the results were known. Crazy concept, I know. Also, 4 of them were plus money, the kings were plus big. Funny how you trolls convienently ignore that lol. Oh yeah and added a shit ton more on Memphis Grizzlies, right as Ja was in trouble, and Adams got injured and Kyrie joined the Mavs. The Grizzlies were still nearly certain to win and dropped as low as -150. I posted that big add on play too, along with the thread saying Kyrie was not a big addition, to which your ilk immediately said they were championship contenders with Kyrie. Lol. Yet they won't even make the playoffs.  I guess your type needs to stick to waiting until after the games before deciding who you bet on lol. So certainly an $800 loss on Purdue doesn't seem like to much of a loss as I prepare to go pick up over $30,000 on division winner plays Monday. Hey, I get it $800 would bankrupt you so it's different in your eyes. Goodluck checking the scores and deciding who you liked after the games are over tonight and also weren't you done responding to me????

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by VeritasAlways:

    I go once a year, for the NCAA tournament, because I have this great system. What you do is you bet all the #1 seeds on the money line, and . . .

     

    It certainly isn't as foolproof as the system employed by the vast majority of the forum... wait until the games are over then claim you had the winner. 

    Anyways I do enjoy all you " I had the winner after the game" trolls, but I am a little more concerned right now with my 6 division winners that I posted back in late December/early January. Yeah all 6 division winners, all ended up winning. And they were all actually posted BEFORE the results were known. Crazy concept, I know. Also, 4 of them were plus money, the kings were plus big. Funny how you trolls convienently ignore that lol. Oh yeah and added a shit ton more on Memphis Grizzlies, right as Ja was in trouble, and Adams got injured and Kyrie joined the Mavs. The Grizzlies were still nearly certain to win and dropped as low as -150. I posted that big add on play too, along with the thread saying Kyrie was not a big addition, to which your ilk immediately said they were championship contenders with Kyrie. Lol. Yet they won't even make the playoffs.  I guess your type needs to stick to waiting until after the games before deciding who you bet on lol. So certainly an $800 loss on Purdue doesn't seem like to much of a loss as I prepare to go pick up over $30,000 on division winner plays Monday. Hey, I get it $800 would bankrupt you so it's different in your eyes. Goodluck checking the scores and deciding who you liked after the games are over tonight and also weren't you done responding to me????

     
    Danny9999
    Danny9999
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2021
    Posts: 2025
    Posted: Apr. 6, 2023 - 6:28 PM ET #6

    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy_Freddie:

    @Danny9999  Thank you for coming here and supporting my city's economy. It's been home for twenty plus years. I appreciate you doing that!

    Love Vegas and I will be returning right before NFL. Just won't go there May-August. Way too hot. Too many homeless starting to take over the strip though. I imagine a lot of them are covers trolls like Veritas so I just walk fast and in the opposite direction. I will probably be out late August-early September and I am already excited. 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy_Freddie:

    @Danny9999  Thank you for coming here and supporting my city's economy. It's been home for twenty plus years. I appreciate you doing that!

    Love Vegas and I will be returning right before NFL. Just won't go there May-August. Way too hot. Too many homeless starting to take over the strip though. I imagine a lot of them are covers trolls like Veritas so I just walk fast and in the opposite direction. I will probably be out late August-early September and I am already excited. 

     
    Danny9999
    Danny9999
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2021
    Posts: 2025
    Posted: Apr. 6, 2023 - 6:36 PM ET #7

    Quote Originally Posted by VeritasAlways:

    I go once a year, for the NCAA tournament, because I have this great system. What you do is you bet all the #1 seeds on the money line, and . . .

     

    It didn't take too long looking back in your posts to find you shitting on a guy who must have went 23-10 in the NCAA tourney. Yet you find a way to twist it and start talking shit about him. HMMM I wonder where were your plays because I sure dont see any posted BEFORE the games. So that is just it, this isn't about me and you. You are a non play posting piece of trash who goes around shitting on people who do post plays. And even when they go 23-10 for the NCAA tournament you claim they must have bought the plays and if that fails, then you claim that it doesn't matter because he lost last month. You are a piece worthless piece of trash who adds nothing. 

    In the entire year of 2023, you have posted 1 play BEFORE the game and it didn't win. You have not posted on this board, a single winning play BEFORE the game in all of 2023 yet you shit on hadenfizz who posted 23 winners during the NCAA tourney. 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by VeritasAlways:

    I go once a year, for the NCAA tournament, because I have this great system. What you do is you bet all the #1 seeds on the money line, and . . .

     

    It didn't take too long looking back in your posts to find you shitting on a guy who must have went 23-10 in the NCAA tourney. Yet you find a way to twist it and start talking shit about him. HMMM I wonder where were your plays because I sure dont see any posted BEFORE the games. So that is just it, this isn't about me and you. You are a non play posting piece of trash who goes around shitting on people who do post plays. And even when they go 23-10 for the NCAA tournament you claim they must have bought the plays and if that fails, then you claim that it doesn't matter because he lost last month. You are a piece worthless piece of trash who adds nothing. 

    In the entire year of 2023, you have posted 1 play BEFORE the game and it didn't win. You have not posted on this board, a single winning play BEFORE the game in all of 2023 yet you shit on hadenfizz who posted 23 winners during the NCAA tourney. 

     
    Danny9999
    Danny9999
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2021
    Posts: 2025
    Posted: Apr. 6, 2023 - 7:00 PM ET #8

    Quote Originally Posted by Danny9999:

    Quote Originally Posted by buttas: How the fuck do I know who’s going to win what division....... 4 months in advance.

    By capping the teams fool.

    Hmmm  Boston Celtics 

    Milwaukee Bucks 

    Miami Heat 

    Denver Nuggets 

    Memphis Grizzlies 

    Sac Kings

    It's not that hard.

     

    Posted in early January when the Celtics were plus money, when the Bucks were -110, when the Heat was +200, When the Grizzlies were -150, When the Kings were +375

    Lol. Funny how you never mention that post. In one post, I posted 6 winners more than you have all year long. ROFLMAO

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Danny9999:

    Quote Originally Posted by buttas: How the fuck do I know who’s going to win what division....... 4 months in advance.

    By capping the teams fool.

    Hmmm  Boston Celtics 

    Milwaukee Bucks 

    Miami Heat 

    Denver Nuggets 

    Memphis Grizzlies 

    Sac Kings

    It's not that hard.

     

    Posted in early January when the Celtics were plus money, when the Bucks were -110, when the Heat was +200, When the Grizzlies were -150, When the Kings were +375

    Lol. Funny how you never mention that post. In one post, I posted 6 winners more than you have all year long. ROFLMAO

     
    bluecompass
    bluecompass
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2011
    Posts: 1557
    Posted: Apr. 6, 2023 - 8:01 PM ET #9

    For me, Vegas is good every few years.  Used to go a couple of times a year and had a blast, but that was 25 years ago when I was single and didn't have that many financial and personal obligations.  Now, I prefer other places most of the time.  Was in Vegas last year, and probably won't go back for a few years.

    God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy.
    Reply

    For me, Vegas is good every few years.  Used to go a couple of times a year and had a blast, but that was 25 years ago when I was single and didn't have that many financial and personal obligations.  Now, I prefer other places most of the time.  Was in Vegas last year, and probably won't go back for a few years.

     
    DHass22
    DHass22
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 580
    Posted: Apr. 7, 2023 - 10:50 AM ET #10

    Bimonthly trip .... with free source coding; python running in my room, or an outlet in the poker room.  Takes about 5 hours to run files, then 30-40 minutes to execute at the tables.  At the end of my trip, I ask the casino my time spent, & average bet size, it's usually around 3 hours over a 3 day span.  Strictly a business trip, no alcohol, women, or other trappings.  Vicious cycle, I'm clearly not there for the poker, but its a good place to sit, run files, & be extremely patient style of hold'em while the program runs. #DontGamble,GRIND

    Reply

    Bimonthly trip .... with free source coding; python running in my room, or an outlet in the poker room.  Takes about 5 hours to run files, then 30-40 minutes to execute at the tables.  At the end of my trip, I ask the casino my time spent, & average bet size, it's usually around 3 hours over a 3 day span.  Strictly a business trip, no alcohol, women, or other trappings.  Vicious cycle, I'm clearly not there for the poker, but its a good place to sit, run files, & be extremely patient style of hold'em while the program runs. #DontGamble,GRIND

     
    nickelndimes
    nickelndimes
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2022
    Posts: 191
    Posted: Apr. 8, 2023 - 12:46 PM ET #11

    When I was younger I went once a year. Now never. I'm 53  and don't like being around a bunch of idiots. I went two years ago, stayed at MGM and everyone was smoking, trashy crowd. Never again. If I go back I'm staying at a high class place where there are no young people.  lol. 

    Reply

    When I was younger I went once a year. Now never. I'm 53  and don't like being around a bunch of idiots. I went two years ago, stayed at MGM and everyone was smoking, trashy crowd. Never again. If I go back I'm staying at a high class place where there are no young people.  lol. 

     
    punta
    punta
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 1077
    Posted: Apr. 11, 2023 - 1:45 PM ET #12

    2019

    Reply

    2019

     
    alinamorgan
    alinamorgan
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2023
    Posts: 1
    Posted: Apr. 12, 2023 - 3:01 AM ET #13

    @Danny9999

    That depends on the individual. Some people may go to Vegas once or twice a year, while others may never go. It all depends on the person's preferences, budget, and other factors.

    Reply

    @Danny9999

    That depends on the individual. Some people may go to Vegas once or twice a year, while others may never go. It all depends on the person's preferences, budget, and other factors.

     
    sam1983
    sam1983
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2023
    Posts: 4
    Posted: Apr. 14, 2023 - 3:19 AM ET #14

    @sam1983

     

     I'm very happy to join this platformwin'

    Reply

    @sam1983

     

     I'm very happy to join this platformwin'

     
    maxwagers781
    maxwagers781
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2020
    Posts: 3276
    Posted: Apr. 20, 2023 - 6:16 PM ET #15

    @Danny9999

     I got Sixers -4000 to win the 1st rd series and advance 

     

    an_cheers

     

    Nuthin but a g thang baby
    Reply

    @Danny9999

     I got Sixers -4000 to win the 1st rd series and advance 

     

    an_cheers

     

     
    packersbackers
    packersbackers
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 52975
    Posted: Apr. 20, 2023 - 10:13 PM ET #16

    @maxwagers781 peace_5

    That's VALUE,,, -4000 only???

    Considering no team in NBA history has ever won a series down 0-3, you would think the odds would be,,,say,,,something like Purdue's???

    -8000 range?

    I'm sure the OP thejester already tapped that line for 40k to win a few shekkels,,,I mean it's all free money at this point in the series,,,you'd have to be a total donkfool to pass up on such a +EV wager an_light

    MAGAm Yisrael Chai
    Reply

    @maxwagers781 peace_5

    That's VALUE,,, -4000 only???

    Considering no team in NBA history has ever won a series down 0-3, you would think the odds would be,,,say,,,something like Purdue's???

    -8000 range?

    I'm sure the OP thejester already tapped that line for 40k to win a few shekkels,,,I mean it's all free money at this point in the series,,,you'd have to be a total donkfool to pass up on such a +EV wager an_light

     
     
    maxwagers781
    maxwagers781
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2020
    Posts: 3276
    Posted: Apr. 21, 2023 - 5:29 PM ET #17

    @packersbackers

    peace_5 -4000 is long gone now .. this guy is staying ahead of the game an_cheers

     

    Nuthin but a g thang baby
    Reply

    @packersbackers

    peace_5 -4000 is long gone now .. this guy is staying ahead of the game an_cheers

     

    All Forums | General Discussion

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,838
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 439
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,591
    • MLB Playoffs 16,533
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,122
    • PART DEUX 117
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
    • Week 6 Money 5,378
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,228
    • Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.