how much to you pay for cable
Here in New York we have Optimum which used to be Cablevision.
We have the Triple Play package for three boxes, with HBO & Showtime channels added, they charge us $278 a month. CROOKS
Here in New York we have Optimum which used to be Cablevision.
We have the Triple Play package for three boxes, with HBO & Showtime channels added, they charge us $278 a month. CROOKS
We got rid of cable almost 3 years ago and we live in the Midwest in an area of about 200K and then it cost us $272 a month. That was including all of the premium movie channels. It was still way to hgh.
Now we use Sling on Roku and have HBO, Showtime, Sports Package, CBS Access, NHL package, Hulu, and Netflix and pay half of what we paid. Oh, and has MLB TV, NBA Channel, NHL Channel, Red Zone Channel all which wasn't in our cable package.
We got rid of cable almost 3 years ago and we live in the Midwest in an area of about 200K and then it cost us $272 a month. That was including all of the premium movie channels. It was still way to hgh.
Now we use Sling on Roku and have HBO, Showtime, Sports Package, CBS Access, NHL package, Hulu, and Netflix and pay half of what we paid. Oh, and has MLB TV, NBA Channel, NHL Channel, Red Zone Channel all which wasn't in our cable package.
I have COX here in Aridzona and two years ago it was $138 a month. Year later $169. Just got a bill for $200. I have no HBO, Showtime, anything. Don't watch movies I can see in a theater. I need internet, but I don't need cable. Currently searching. Anybody got YouTube TV? College football is my main focus. Most of the better games are on major networks. But CBSSports, FS1, SEC channel, and BigTen network are helpful. Let me know, okay?
I have COX here in Aridzona and two years ago it was $138 a month. Year later $169. Just got a bill for $200. I have no HBO, Showtime, anything. Don't watch movies I can see in a theater. I need internet, but I don't need cable. Currently searching. Anybody got YouTube TV? College football is my main focus. Most of the better games are on major networks. But CBSSports, FS1, SEC channel, and BigTen network are helpful. Let me know, okay?
I have COX here in Aridzona and two years ago it was $138 a month. Year later $169. Just got a bill for $200. I have no HBO, Showtime, anything. Don't watch movies I can see in a theater. I need internet, but I don't need cable. Currently searching. Anybody got YouTube TV? College football is my main focus. Most of the better games are on major networks. But CBSSports, FS1, SEC channel, and BigTen network are helpful. Let me know, okay?
Cox will work with you... Don't call and talk to one of the younger, just hired girls... Ask to speak with customer relations... Tell them you like them and would like to have a package more affordable to your family... You can get rid of all the movie crap and for less than 11 bucks a month, get Netflix or one of the others... the 300 channels here in L.V. you don't need but are probably paying for... They will work with you...
You have to schmooze them a little... That 200 can be 150 easily...
Oh, is that how it works faceoff???
You are such a wimpy little Corporate Biatch.
Bend over, get on your knees for these Corporate Fukks™, play THEIR game and sukk it up. LMFAO.
Hey LRM, you are finally coming around my friend. Looks like you understand what CROOKS these Corporate Fukks™ truly are and will always be. Congrats. You've seen the light.
It's all positive from here. ![]()
I have COX here in Aridzona and two years ago it was $138 a month. Year later $169. Just got a bill for $200. I have no HBO, Showtime, anything. Don't watch movies I can see in a theater. I need internet, but I don't need cable. Currently searching. Anybody got YouTube TV? College football is my main focus. Most of the better games are on major networks. But CBSSports, FS1, SEC channel, and BigTen network are helpful. Let me know, okay?
Cox will work with you... Don't call and talk to one of the younger, just hired girls... Ask to speak with customer relations... Tell them you like them and would like to have a package more affordable to your family... You can get rid of all the movie crap and for less than 11 bucks a month, get Netflix or one of the others... the 300 channels here in L.V. you don't need but are probably paying for... They will work with you...
You have to schmooze them a little... That 200 can be 150 easily...
Oh, is that how it works faceoff???
You are such a wimpy little Corporate Biatch.
Bend over, get on your knees for these Corporate Fukks™, play THEIR game and sukk it up. LMFAO.
Hey LRM, you are finally coming around my friend. Looks like you understand what CROOKS these Corporate Fukks™ truly are and will always be. Congrats. You've seen the light.
It's all positive from here. ![]()
Live 45 minutes North of Detroit. Cable package is around $225.00. That is with no pay channels.
DTOWN! WE'RE YA BEEN? LONG TIME! IT TOOK A CABLE QUESTION TO GET YOU BACK???!!!![]()
Live 45 minutes North of Detroit. Cable package is around $225.00. That is with no pay channels.
DTOWN! WE'RE YA BEEN? LONG TIME! IT TOOK A CABLE QUESTION TO GET YOU BACK???!!!![]()
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
