• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    How much do you wager usually?

    kaianna
    mrusso
    TheGoldenGoose
    D-Town
    Sidehatch
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 734
    Posts: 15
     
    kaianna
    kaianna
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2023
    Posts: 135
    Posted: Sep. 2, 2023 - 2:11 PM ET #1

    I really wonder what an average bettor bets on a single game.  I get that sometimes we might go all in here and there when we are tilting, but on average, what is a unit bet? I have friends who bet 10 dollars a game to friends who bet 100-1000 a game.  Is there any statistics on this?

    Downs make the Ups.
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    I really wonder what an average bettor bets on a single game.  I get that sometimes we might go all in here and there when we are tilting, but on average, what is a unit bet? I have friends who bet 10 dollars a game to friends who bet 100-1000 a game.  Is there any statistics on this?

     
    mrusso
    mrusso
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 11980
    Posted: Sep. 5, 2023 - 8:58 PM ET #2

    Simple answer...nope. Different for everyone as you mentioned. Certainly wouldn't worry about what everyone else does, just be smart yourself.

    "I'm afraid all we may have done is awakened a sleeping giant."
    Reply

    Simple answer...nope. Different for everyone as you mentioned. Certainly wouldn't worry about what everyone else does, just be smart yourself.

     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Sep. 6, 2023 - 4:19 AM ET #3

    On mlb between $200 - $500 a game.  

    At casino baccarat between $100 - $$700 a hand.  

    Everyone is different.  Look at it this way…

    If you’re chewing a sofa cushion watching the game you need to slow your roll.  

    Stay budgeted and you’ll find gambling much more enjoyable.  Remember the two rules of gambling.  

    Rule #1… Protect your bankroll at all times   
    Rule #2… Refer to Rule #1

    peace

    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    On mlb between $200 - $500 a game.  

    At casino baccarat between $100 - $$700 a hand.  

    Everyone is different.  Look at it this way…

    If you’re chewing a sofa cushion watching the game you need to slow your roll.  

    Stay budgeted and you’ll find gambling much more enjoyable.  Remember the two rules of gambling.  

    Rule #1… Protect your bankroll at all times   
    Rule #2… Refer to Rule #1

    peace

     
    D-Town
    D-Town
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2002
    Posts: 177342
    Posted: Sep. 6, 2023 - 8:50 AM ET #4

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:

    On mlb between $200 - $500 a game.   At casino baccarat between $100 - $$700 a hand.   Everyone is different.  Look at it this way… If you’re chewing a sofa cushion watching the game you need to slow your roll.   Stay budgeted and you’ll find gambling much more enjoyable.  Remember the two rules of gambling.   Rule #1… Protect your bankroll at all times   Rule #2… Refer to Rule #1

     

    peace_5

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:

    On mlb between $200 - $500 a game.   At casino baccarat between $100 - $$700 a hand.   Everyone is different.  Look at it this way… If you’re chewing a sofa cushion watching the game you need to slow your roll.   Stay budgeted and you’ll find gambling much more enjoyable.  Remember the two rules of gambling.   Rule #1… Protect your bankroll at all times   Rule #2… Refer to Rule #1

     

    peace_5

     
    Sidehatch
    Sidehatch
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 3246
    Posted: Sep. 18, 2023 - 11:04 PM ET #5

    My bet sizes are usually about $25-$35, but a number of $50-$100s in there about once a week. About 1-2x a year I have a bet of $300 on something, but I never risk more than I can lose.

    My first $100 bet was Red Sox RL against a bad Rays team in 2004. They were winning 6-0 when Matt Clement took a line drive off his head in the third inning. Game finished 8-7, causing me to lose my bet, when the Sox let a guy score in the 9th out of defensive indifference. So I learned early that anything can happen.

    I can’t dedicate the same income as some of my Covers cohorts, plus I’m a volume better who does NFL, NHL, and MLB. Occasionally I do NBA and NCAAM and NCAAF, but those are only when I have a read, otherwise I generally stay away from them.

    I will probably bet NFL and NHL with the most volume, as I have decent setups for both. NHL I almost exclusively track O/Us, which also leads to occasional ML and PL plays. Depending on the time of year, I may have as many as 30 bets in a day. 

    Not that all that is smart, there are plenty of better bettors than me. I’m just in search of my 58%. NHL is my best, last year NFL was second best, MLB either runs hot or ice cold.

    Best of luck! clover

    Reply

    My bet sizes are usually about $25-$35, but a number of $50-$100s in there about once a week. About 1-2x a year I have a bet of $300 on something, but I never risk more than I can lose.

    My first $100 bet was Red Sox RL against a bad Rays team in 2004. They were winning 6-0 when Matt Clement took a line drive off his head in the third inning. Game finished 8-7, causing me to lose my bet, when the Sox let a guy score in the 9th out of defensive indifference. So I learned early that anything can happen.

    I can’t dedicate the same income as some of my Covers cohorts, plus I’m a volume better who does NFL, NHL, and MLB. Occasionally I do NBA and NCAAM and NCAAF, but those are only when I have a read, otherwise I generally stay away from them.

    I will probably bet NFL and NHL with the most volume, as I have decent setups for both. NHL I almost exclusively track O/Us, which also leads to occasional ML and PL plays. Depending on the time of year, I may have as many as 30 bets in a day. 

    Not that all that is smart, there are plenty of better bettors than me. I’m just in search of my 58%. NHL is my best, last year NFL was second best, MLB either runs hot or ice cold.

    Best of luck! clover

     
    JimmyGape
    JimmyGape
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2018
    Posts: 4860
    Posted: Sep. 22, 2023 - 11:37 PM ET #6

    anywhere from 200-2500

    Usually in the 400-500 dollar range

    Reply

    anywhere from 200-2500

    Usually in the 400-500 dollar range

     
    soup-can
    soup-can
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2003
    Posts: 9450
    Posted: Sep. 29, 2023 - 4:21 AM ET #7

    GAPE, you are full of brown poo in that 2500 range, maybe one bet that one game.  At least Side was honest as most bettors I know, and then there's the

    I went 9-2 last week guy, but maybe if you live in SanFran maybe you have the $$$ to bet a nickel on games.  No cheap shot here at you, its just not sustainable

    Reply

    GAPE, you are full of brown poo in that 2500 range, maybe one bet that one game.  At least Side was honest as most bettors I know, and then there's the

    I went 9-2 last week guy, but maybe if you live in SanFran maybe you have the $$$ to bet a nickel on games.  No cheap shot here at you, its just not sustainable

     
    jesron1269
    jesron1269
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 37800
    Posted: Oct. 2, 2023 - 4:20 PM ET #8

    Quote Originally Posted by soup-can:

    GAPE, you are full of brown poo in that 2500 range, maybe one bet that one game.  At least Side was honest as most bettors I know, and then there's the I went 9-2 last week guy, but maybe if you live in SanFran maybe you have the $$$ to bet a nickel on games.  No cheap shot here at you, its just not sustainable

    I got the impression he was saying $300 on the low end and $2.5k on the high end. I don't think that is that crazy. Certainly believable IMHO.

     

    As for me I usually am $100-$300 but have put as much as $50k on bets here and there. Depends on how much I believe in it. I bet $20k or better exactly 4 times last year (the Super Bowl and end of bowl season still considered last year even though it was this calendar year). I went 3-1 on those games. Haven't made a bet like that yet this year. I had a few $5k to $12k bets during march madness though. Won all but 2.

     

    Everyone bets what their bankroll allows. But the higher the number the higher the swings and volatility, unless you hit those at a higher rate. BOL to all!

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by soup-can:

    GAPE, you are full of brown poo in that 2500 range, maybe one bet that one game.  At least Side was honest as most bettors I know, and then there's the I went 9-2 last week guy, but maybe if you live in SanFran maybe you have the $$$ to bet a nickel on games.  No cheap shot here at you, its just not sustainable

    I got the impression he was saying $300 on the low end and $2.5k on the high end. I don't think that is that crazy. Certainly believable IMHO.

     

    As for me I usually am $100-$300 but have put as much as $50k on bets here and there. Depends on how much I believe in it. I bet $20k or better exactly 4 times last year (the Super Bowl and end of bowl season still considered last year even though it was this calendar year). I went 3-1 on those games. Haven't made a bet like that yet this year. I had a few $5k to $12k bets during march madness though. Won all but 2.

     

    Everyone bets what their bankroll allows. But the higher the number the higher the swings and volatility, unless you hit those at a higher rate. BOL to all!

     
    Fuse
    Fuse
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2016
    Posts: 84838
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2023 - 12:53 PM ET #9

    Great question. Win! peace_5peaceclover

    Learn, be content and stay disciplined.
    Reply

    Great question. Win! peace_5peaceclover

     
    JimmyGape
    JimmyGape
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2018
    Posts: 4860
    Posted: Oct. 5, 2023 - 12:05 AM ET #10

    Quote Originally Posted by soup-can:

    GAPE, you are full of brown poo in that 2500 range, maybe one bet that one game.  At least Side was honest as most bettors I know, and then there's the I went 9-2 last week guy, but maybe if you live in SanFran maybe you have the $$$ to bet a nickel on games.  No cheap shot here at you, its just not sustainable

    I threw 2500 on Niners against NYG

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by soup-can:

    GAPE, you are full of brown poo in that 2500 range, maybe one bet that one game.  At least Side was honest as most bettors I know, and then there's the I went 9-2 last week guy, but maybe if you live in SanFran maybe you have the $$$ to bet a nickel on games.  No cheap shot here at you, its just not sustainable

    I threw 2500 on Niners against NYG

     
    cooler61
    cooler61
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2018
    Posts: 28
    Posted: Oct. 18, 2023 - 11:40 AM ET #11

    @Sidehatch

     Great synopsis!  

    I find MLB totals nearly impossible  to beat. 10 point teasers are my downfall. I've earned my nickname "The Cooler" (had series bet on Jays over Twins) and can tell you all about "bad beats" (going back as far as Bill Buckner) !

     

    Reply

    @Sidehatch

     Great synopsis!  

    I find MLB totals nearly impossible  to beat. 10 point teasers are my downfall. I've earned my nickname "The Cooler" (had series bet on Jays over Twins) and can tell you all about "bad beats" (going back as far as Bill Buckner) !

     

     
    JeremyNord
    JeremyNord
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2023
    Posts: 4
    Posted: Oct. 25, 2023 - 8:34 AM ET #12

    $50 - $100 anywhere from, here https://mybestcasino.ca/

    Reply

    $50 - $100 anywhere from, here https://mybestcasino.ca/

     
    professor53
    professor53
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2023
    Posts: 367
    Posted: Nov. 4, 2023 - 2:37 PM ET #13

    depends on how much disposable income each person has like they go to casino with 10 - 20 thousand cash get huge comps rewrd points etc and smile because thay have $500,000 in savings checking and about $30 k cash at home

     

    me i'm working so i have any where from $200  - $500 per wek for nfl season this week tho car troubles losing 2 days work delivering but won cash in casino thurs night came home with $525 bought in for only $190 5 hours playing time 8:45 pm - 1: 50 am dragged my but across parking lot about 2 blocks away drove home 25 miles to philly and ate like a horse before going to sleep

     

     

    Reply

    depends on how much disposable income each person has like they go to casino with 10 - 20 thousand cash get huge comps rewrd points etc and smile because thay have $500,000 in savings checking and about $30 k cash at home

     

    me i'm working so i have any where from $200  - $500 per wek for nfl season this week tho car troubles losing 2 days work delivering but won cash in casino thurs night came home with $525 bought in for only $190 5 hours playing time 8:45 pm - 1: 50 am dragged my but across parking lot about 2 blocks away drove home 25 miles to philly and ate like a horse before going to sleep

     

     

     
    Sidehatch
    Sidehatch
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 3246
    Posted: Nov. 7, 2023 - 11:30 PM ET #14

    Quote Originally Posted by cooler61:

    @Sidehatch  Great synopsis!   I find MLB totals nearly impossible  to beat. 10 point teasers are my downfall. I've earned my nickname "The Cooler" (had series bet on Jays over Twins) and can tell you all about "bad beats" (going back as far as Bill Buckner) !

    MLB totals were wild this year. In July, the MLB forum was livid with blown leads and overs every night. Then later in the season bullpens got tightened up and the DBacks went from the worst bullpen to the best bullpen in the playoffs. Just an absurd year, I made fewer MLB bets this year as a result.

    And I can empathize with Jays over Twins. I had some action on those games but man, the Jays kept shooting themselves in the foot by running into outs, double plays with RISP, and then unclutch hitting. It was painful to watch.

    I’m a Dodgers fan dating back to 1987, but their playoff series was even worse haha. Just brutal.

    When the WS rolled around my gut said Rangers, but then I had second thoughts because of that DBacks perfect bullpen. So I didn’t bet smh. Should have stuck with the gut!

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by cooler61:

    @Sidehatch  Great synopsis!   I find MLB totals nearly impossible  to beat. 10 point teasers are my downfall. I've earned my nickname "The Cooler" (had series bet on Jays over Twins) and can tell you all about "bad beats" (going back as far as Bill Buckner) !

    MLB totals were wild this year. In July, the MLB forum was livid with blown leads and overs every night. Then later in the season bullpens got tightened up and the DBacks went from the worst bullpen to the best bullpen in the playoffs. Just an absurd year, I made fewer MLB bets this year as a result.

    And I can empathize with Jays over Twins. I had some action on those games but man, the Jays kept shooting themselves in the foot by running into outs, double plays with RISP, and then unclutch hitting. It was painful to watch.

    I’m a Dodgers fan dating back to 1987, but their playoff series was even worse haha. Just brutal.

    When the WS rolled around my gut said Rangers, but then I had second thoughts because of that DBacks perfect bullpen. So I didn’t bet smh. Should have stuck with the gut!

     
     
    josepruitt
    josepruitt
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2023
    Posts: 9
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2023 - 4:22 AM ET #15

    Quote Originally Posted by professor53:

    depends on how much disposable income each person has like they go to casino with 10 - 20 thousand cash get huge comps rewrd points etc and smile because thay have $500,000 in savings checking and about $30 k cash at home   me i'm working so i have any where from $200  - $500 per wek for nfl season this week tho car troubles losing 2 days work delivering but won cash in casino thurs night came home with $525 bought in for only $190 5 hours playing time 8:45 pm - 1: 50 am dragged my but across parking lot about 2 blocks away drove home 25 miles to philly and ate like a horse before going to sleep. If you're a fan of motorsport betting, particularly Formula 1, you might find valuable insights and recommendations on CasinoTop. They provide comprehensive information on motorsport betting in New Zealand, including  F1  events. Exploring such platforms can enhance your betting experience and keep you well-informed about the latest trends in motorsport betting. Enjoy the thrill of F1 betting!
     

    thanks for advice!

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by professor53:

    depends on how much disposable income each person has like they go to casino with 10 - 20 thousand cash get huge comps rewrd points etc and smile because thay have $500,000 in savings checking and about $30 k cash at home   me i'm working so i have any where from $200  - $500 per wek for nfl season this week tho car troubles losing 2 days work delivering but won cash in casino thurs night came home with $525 bought in for only $190 5 hours playing time 8:45 pm - 1: 50 am dragged my but across parking lot about 2 blocks away drove home 25 miles to philly and ate like a horse before going to sleep. If you're a fan of motorsport betting, particularly Formula 1, you might find valuable insights and recommendations on CasinoTop. They provide comprehensive information on motorsport betting in New Zealand, including  F1  events. Exploring such platforms can enhance your betting experience and keep you well-informed about the latest trends in motorsport betting. Enjoy the thrill of F1 betting!
     

    thanks for advice!

    All Forums | General Discussion

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,838
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 439
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,591
    • MLB Playoffs 16,533
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,122
    • PART DEUX 117
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
    • Week 6 Money 5,378
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,228
    • Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.