• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    How Long Should My Pipe Screen Last

    Midnight1
    HockeyTeeth
    TheGoldenGoose
    StumpTownStu
    SALTY
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 462
    Posts: 16
     
    Midnight1
    Midnight1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 25544
    Posted: Dec. 10, 2018 - 4:03 PM ET #1

    I know they are cheap but I seem to be burning through these quickly. I get maybe 10 to 12 uses. I clean it & get maybe 3 or 4 more.

    Sound about right?

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    I know they are cheap but I seem to be burning through these quickly. I get maybe 10 to 12 uses. I clean it & get maybe 3 or 4 more.

    Sound about right?

     
    HockeyTeeth
    HockeyTeeth
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2005
    Posts: 3675
    Posted: Dec. 10, 2018 - 6:07 PM ET #2

    First off, you shouldn't smocking! 

    But...seing as you are an adult..go ahead, here is a handy reference guide for you.

    Pipe Screen Life Expectancy

    Tobacco 24 uses

    Weed 10 uses

    Khat 3 uses

    Crack unlimted no. of uses

     

    Reply

    First off, you shouldn't smocking! 

    But...seing as you are an adult..go ahead, here is a handy reference guide for you.

    Pipe Screen Life Expectancy

    Tobacco 24 uses

    Weed 10 uses

    Khat 3 uses

    Crack unlimted no. of uses

     

     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Dec. 10, 2018 - 7:01 PM ET #3

    Crack unlimited.  
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply
    Crack unlimited.  
     
    Midnight1
    Midnight1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 25544
    Posted: Dec. 10, 2018 - 10:07 PM ET #4

    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyTeeth:

    First off, you shouldn't smocking!  But...seing as you are an adult..go ahead, here is a handy reference guide for you. Pipe Screen Life Expectancy Tobacco 24 uses Weed 10 uses Khat 3 uses Crack unlimted no. of uses

    Thanks....I've been too phoned to stone home.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyTeeth:

    First off, you shouldn't smocking!  But...seing as you are an adult..go ahead, here is a handy reference guide for you. Pipe Screen Life Expectancy Tobacco 24 uses Weed 10 uses Khat 3 uses Crack unlimted no. of uses

    Thanks....I've been too phoned to stone home.

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Dec. 10, 2018 - 10:16 PM ET #5

    You should get a nice glass pipe. Then you wouldn't need screens.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    You should get a nice glass pipe. Then you wouldn't need screens.

     
    SALTY
    SALTY
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 4800
    Posted: Dec. 11, 2018 - 7:24 PM ET #6

    Real men roll cigarelloscool

     

    How often do you change your panties?......

    I would change screens with that same frequencynew_laughing1

    Reply

    Real men roll cigarelloscool

     

    How often do you change your panties?......

    I would change screens with that same frequencynew_laughing1

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Dec. 11, 2018 - 7:50 PM ET #7

    Quote Originally Posted by SALTY:

    Real men roll cigarellos   How often do you change your panties?...... I would change screens with that same frequency

    Real men? You do realize the very name "cigarillo" means a teeny tiny cigar for girly men who can't handle a full sized cigars? Guys who have small hands that a dainty lil cigarillo is just perfect for. That's what you smoke, huh?

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by SALTY:

    Real men roll cigarellos   How often do you change your panties?...... I would change screens with that same frequency

    Real men? You do realize the very name "cigarillo" means a teeny tiny cigar for girly men who can't handle a full sized cigars? Guys who have small hands that a dainty lil cigarillo is just perfect for. That's what you smoke, huh?

     
    Midnight1
    Midnight1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 25544
    Posted: Dec. 11, 2018 - 9:28 PM ET #8

    Quote Originally Posted by SALTY:

    Real men roll cigarellos   How often do you change your panties?...... I would change screens with that same frequency

    I remember you. You're from Arkansas right? 

    You're the dope who thought the Arkansas state bird was a mosquito. You also wanted a child & moved back to find a potent cousin. Isn't that right boy?

    I don't mean to denigrate Arkansas but you sound like one of those uneducated scumbags. BTW denigrate means "put down."

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by SALTY:

    Real men roll cigarellos   How often do you change your panties?...... I would change screens with that same frequency

    I remember you. You're from Arkansas right? 

    You're the dope who thought the Arkansas state bird was a mosquito. You also wanted a child & moved back to find a potent cousin. Isn't that right boy?

    I don't mean to denigrate Arkansas but you sound like one of those uneducated scumbags. BTW denigrate means "put down."

     

     
    SALTY
    SALTY
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 4800
    Posted: Dec. 11, 2018 - 11:44 PM ET #9

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    Quote Originally Posted by SALTY:

    Real men roll cigarellos   How often do you change your panties?...... I would change screens with that same frequency
    I remember you. You're from Arkansas right?  You're the dope who thought the Arkansas state bird was a mosquito. You also wanted a child & moved back to find a potent cousin. Isn't that right boy? I don't mean to denigrate Arkansas but you sound like one of those uneducated scumbags. BTW denigrate means "put down."

     

    Great attempt at an Arkansas "put down" and BTW I am very aware of "what it means" but let me take you to school real quick Mr. Education and grade your paper...Just an FYI "you're not as smart as you think you are" because spelling is not your strong suit.an_laughmoose

    And lastly....I will say I am impressed and give you partial credit for remembering where I'm from...partial credit that is. But after grading your paper son you get a D- on your effort. You are lucky Professor Salty is giving you a "passing grade" with your elementary grammar errors and most of your memory of me is wrong.....

    I never claimed to know the state bird and "FYI" it was my mom I moved back to be with and I'm proud to say now she is my wife and the mother of my 4 children. She told me she wanted grandkids so I naturally put a ring on it and the rest is history.....

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    Quote Originally Posted by SALTY:

    Real men roll cigarellos   How often do you change your panties?...... I would change screens with that same frequency
    I remember you. You're from Arkansas right?  You're the dope who thought the Arkansas state bird was a mosquito. You also wanted a child & moved back to find a potent cousin. Isn't that right boy? I don't mean to denigrate Arkansas but you sound like one of those uneducated scumbags. BTW denigrate means "put down."

     

    Great attempt at an Arkansas "put down" and BTW I am very aware of "what it means" but let me take you to school real quick Mr. Education and grade your paper...Just an FYI "you're not as smart as you think you are" because spelling is not your strong suit.an_laughmoose

    And lastly....I will say I am impressed and give you partial credit for remembering where I'm from...partial credit that is. But after grading your paper son you get a D- on your effort. You are lucky Professor Salty is giving you a "passing grade" with your elementary grammar errors and most of your memory of me is wrong.....

    I never claimed to know the state bird and "FYI" it was my mom I moved back to be with and I'm proud to say now she is my wife and the mother of my 4 children. She told me she wanted grandkids so I naturally put a ring on it and the rest is history.....

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2018 - 12:10 AM ET #10

    Both of your posts are full of grammatical errors. Stop being pots and kettles. And as far as cousin lovin' goes, why is everyone so down on it? You don't have to go through that awkward getting to know each other phase. You don't have to meet her family. I mean, if she's hot...

    Now this guy talking about screwing his mom, that is just sick. Too far, man. Too far.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Both of your posts are full of grammatical errors. Stop being pots and kettles. And as far as cousin lovin' goes, why is everyone so down on it? You don't have to go through that awkward getting to know each other phase. You don't have to meet her family. I mean, if she's hot...

    Now this guy talking about screwing his mom, that is just sick. Too far, man. Too far.

     
    SALTY
    SALTY
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 4800
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2018 - 12:11 AM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Quote Originally Posted by SALTY:

    Real men roll cigarellos   How often do you change your panties?...... I would change screens with that same frequency
    Real men? You do realize the very name "cigarillo" means a teeny tiny cigar for girly men who can't handle a full sized cigars? Guys who have small hands that a dainty lil cigarillo is just perfect for. That's what you smoke, huh?

    Yes...real men. Thank you for being Websters and defining "cigarello" for me. But it is very clear you are not speaking from life experiences which is expected from a classic textbook D-bag who is not smart enough to know when to change a pipe screen....

    It is apparent from your response you are not qualified to speak to Professor Salty regarding any subject let alone on cigars and weed culture.....

    You see son one typically does not split open a "traditional tobacco leaf cigar" to roll weed in. You may have read about or seen a rap video that refers to "blunt smoking" and of course it was over your head.....but "blunt cigars" are a thing of the past because of the Swisher market taking over marketing "cigarellos" and as you can still find "blunts" they are losing marketshare on the shelves....Class dismissed.

     

    Oh...and FYI in my "girly" cigarellos I would bet a dime that I put more weed in "ONE" of my Swishers than you smoke in 2 weeks.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Quote Originally Posted by SALTY:

    Real men roll cigarellos   How often do you change your panties?...... I would change screens with that same frequency
    Real men? You do realize the very name "cigarillo" means a teeny tiny cigar for girly men who can't handle a full sized cigars? Guys who have small hands that a dainty lil cigarillo is just perfect for. That's what you smoke, huh?

    Yes...real men. Thank you for being Websters and defining "cigarello" for me. But it is very clear you are not speaking from life experiences which is expected from a classic textbook D-bag who is not smart enough to know when to change a pipe screen....

    It is apparent from your response you are not qualified to speak to Professor Salty regarding any subject let alone on cigars and weed culture.....

    You see son one typically does not split open a "traditional tobacco leaf cigar" to roll weed in. You may have read about or seen a rap video that refers to "blunt smoking" and of course it was over your head.....but "blunt cigars" are a thing of the past because of the Swisher market taking over marketing "cigarellos" and as you can still find "blunts" they are losing marketshare on the shelves....Class dismissed.

     

    Oh...and FYI in my "girly" cigarellos I would bet a dime that I put more weed in "ONE" of my Swishers than you smoke in 2 weeks.

     
    SALTY
    SALTY
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 4800
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2018 - 12:36 AM ET #12

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Both of your posts are full of grammatical errors. Stop being pots and kettles. And as far as cousin lovin' goes, why is everyone so down on it? You don't have to go through that awkward getting to know each other phase. You don't have to meet her family. I mean, if she's hot... Now this guy talking about screwing his mom, that is just sick. Too far, man. Too far.

    Well all I can say to that is I believe all the sister/brother/ cousin fetish porn you watch has warped your perception reality on life and social situations regarding how DTF they are.....

    But I can shed some light on why one's mom is the ideal choice to start a family with. Well for starters it just feels like home and you know she is already good at playing house.....My oldest boy is now 8 and it can be confusing for him and his siblings...

    He called me grandpa at the dinner table the other night when he asked me if I was gonna say grace before we ate? So I yanked him out of his seat and spanked him yelling at him that he better call me dad from now on! I then sent him to bed hungry to send a message to the others! I think they all know now.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Both of your posts are full of grammatical errors. Stop being pots and kettles. And as far as cousin lovin' goes, why is everyone so down on it? You don't have to go through that awkward getting to know each other phase. You don't have to meet her family. I mean, if she's hot... Now this guy talking about screwing his mom, that is just sick. Too far, man. Too far.

    Well all I can say to that is I believe all the sister/brother/ cousin fetish porn you watch has warped your perception reality on life and social situations regarding how DTF they are.....

    But I can shed some light on why one's mom is the ideal choice to start a family with. Well for starters it just feels like home and you know she is already good at playing house.....My oldest boy is now 8 and it can be confusing for him and his siblings...

    He called me grandpa at the dinner table the other night when he asked me if I was gonna say grace before we ate? So I yanked him out of his seat and spanked him yelling at him that he better call me dad from now on! I then sent him to bed hungry to send a message to the others! I think they all know now.

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2018 - 2:42 AM ET #13

    Quote Originally Posted by SALTY:

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Both of your posts are full of grammatical errors. Stop being pots and kettles. And as far as cousin lovin' goes, why is everyone so down on it? You don't have to go through that awkward getting to know each other phase. You don't have to meet her family. I mean, if she's hot... Now this guy talking about screwing his mom, that is just sick. Too far, man. Too far.
    Well all I can say to that is I believe all the sister/brother/ cousin fetish porn you watch has warped your perception reality on life and social situations regarding how DTF they are..... But I can shed some light on why one's mom is the ideal choice to start a family with. Well for starters it just feels like home and you know she is already good at playing house.....My oldest boy is now 8 and it can be confusing for him and his siblings... He called me grandpa at the dinner table the other night when he asked me if I was gonna say grace before we ate? So I yanked him out of his seat and spanked him yelling at him that he better call me dad from now on! I then sent him to bed hungry to send a message to the others! I think they all know now.

    I very rarely even watch porn and when I do it's all big booty white girls.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by SALTY:

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Both of your posts are full of grammatical errors. Stop being pots and kettles. And as far as cousin lovin' goes, why is everyone so down on it? You don't have to go through that awkward getting to know each other phase. You don't have to meet her family. I mean, if she's hot... Now this guy talking about screwing his mom, that is just sick. Too far, man. Too far.
    Well all I can say to that is I believe all the sister/brother/ cousin fetish porn you watch has warped your perception reality on life and social situations regarding how DTF they are..... But I can shed some light on why one's mom is the ideal choice to start a family with. Well for starters it just feels like home and you know she is already good at playing house.....My oldest boy is now 8 and it can be confusing for him and his siblings... He called me grandpa at the dinner table the other night when he asked me if I was gonna say grace before we ate? So I yanked him out of his seat and spanked him yelling at him that he better call me dad from now on! I then sent him to bed hungry to send a message to the others! I think they all know now.

    I very rarely even watch porn and when I do it's all big booty white girls.

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2018 - 2:48 AM ET #14

    Quote Originally Posted by SALTY:

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Quote Originally Posted by SALTY:

    Real men roll cigarellos   How often do you change your panties?...... I would change screens with that same frequency
    Real men? You do realize the very name "cigarillo" means a teeny tiny cigar for girly men who can't handle a full sized cigars? Guys who have small hands that a dainty lil cigarillo is just perfect for. That's what you smoke, huh?
    Yes...real men. Thank you for being Websters and defining "cigarello" for me. But it is very clear you are not speaking from life experiences which is expected from a classic textbook D-bag who is not smart enough to know when to change a pipe screen.... It is apparent from your response you are not qualified to speak to Professor Salty regarding any subject let alone on cigars and weed culture..... You see son one typically does not split open a "traditional tobacco leaf cigar" to roll weed in. You may have read about or seen a rap video that refers to "blunt smoking" and of course it was over your head.....but "blunt cigars" are a thing of the past because of the Swisher market taking over marketing "cigarellos" and as you can still find "blunts" they are losing marketshare on the shelves....Class dismissed.   Oh...and FYI in my "girly" cigarellos I would bet a dime that I put more weed in "ONE" of my Swishers than you smoke in 2 weeks.

    You probably do put more weed in your girly cigars than I smoke in 2 weeks because I pretty much only do dabs at this point. I have an E-nail. If i'm smoking flower it's because one of my bruhs rolled one up or packed a bowl. It's just a novelty at this point. Class dismissed.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by SALTY:

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Quote Originally Posted by SALTY:

    Real men roll cigarellos   How often do you change your panties?...... I would change screens with that same frequency
    Real men? You do realize the very name "cigarillo" means a teeny tiny cigar for girly men who can't handle a full sized cigars? Guys who have small hands that a dainty lil cigarillo is just perfect for. That's what you smoke, huh?
    Yes...real men. Thank you for being Websters and defining "cigarello" for me. But it is very clear you are not speaking from life experiences which is expected from a classic textbook D-bag who is not smart enough to know when to change a pipe screen.... It is apparent from your response you are not qualified to speak to Professor Salty regarding any subject let alone on cigars and weed culture..... You see son one typically does not split open a "traditional tobacco leaf cigar" to roll weed in. You may have read about or seen a rap video that refers to "blunt smoking" and of course it was over your head.....but "blunt cigars" are a thing of the past because of the Swisher market taking over marketing "cigarellos" and as you can still find "blunts" they are losing marketshare on the shelves....Class dismissed.   Oh...and FYI in my "girly" cigarellos I would bet a dime that I put more weed in "ONE" of my Swishers than you smoke in 2 weeks.

    You probably do put more weed in your girly cigars than I smoke in 2 weeks because I pretty much only do dabs at this point. I have an E-nail. If i'm smoking flower it's because one of my bruhs rolled one up or packed a bowl. It's just a novelty at this point. Class dismissed.

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2018 - 3:35 AM ET #15

    And I know everyone uses cigarillos now and nobody uses blunt cigars but I just thought you saying "real men smoke cigarillos" was funny as shyt. It's oxymoronic. It's like saying, "All you old-timers with your straight leg jeans. Everyone knows real men wear skinny jeans." Sure it's what all the kids are doing. H3ll, there are killas running around in skinny jeans. That don't make it manly though.

    I'm 35 and maybe showing my age but the all-time greatest rolling cigar is the Philly Titan. I digress. You can keep poking your own mom, wearing your skinny jeans, and smoking your "manly" cigarillos that you put "so much weed in" even though it's only physically possible to put so much weed in a cigarillo. I'll keep poking big booty white girls, doing dabs, and racking up pencil sized rails.

    #WhiteXmas...Aren't you kids all about the hashtag.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    And I know everyone uses cigarillos now and nobody uses blunt cigars but I just thought you saying "real men smoke cigarillos" was funny as shyt. It's oxymoronic. It's like saying, "All you old-timers with your straight leg jeans. Everyone knows real men wear skinny jeans." Sure it's what all the kids are doing. H3ll, there are killas running around in skinny jeans. That don't make it manly though.

    I'm 35 and maybe showing my age but the all-time greatest rolling cigar is the Philly Titan. I digress. You can keep poking your own mom, wearing your skinny jeans, and smoking your "manly" cigarillos that you put "so much weed in" even though it's only physically possible to put so much weed in a cigarillo. I'll keep poking big booty white girls, doing dabs, and racking up pencil sized rails.

    #WhiteXmas...Aren't you kids all about the hashtag.

     
     
    SALTY
    SALTY
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 4800
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2018 - 6:45 AM ET #16

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    And I know everyone uses cigarillos now and nobody uses blunt cigars but I just thought you saying "real men smoke cigarillos" was funny as shyt. It's oxymoronic. It's like saying, "All you old-timers with your straight leg jeans. Everyone knows real men wear skinny jeans." Sure it's what all the kids are doing. H3ll, there are killas running around in skinny jeans. That don't make it manly though. I'm 35 and maybe showing my age but the all-time greatest rolling cigar is the Philly Titan. I digress. You can keep poking your own mom, wearing your skinny jeans, and smoking your "manly" cigarillos that you put "so much weed in" even though it's only physically possible to put so much weed in a cigarillo. I'll keep poking big booty white girls, doing dabs, and racking up pencil sized rails. #WhiteXmas...Aren't you kids all about the hashtag.

    #shakeandbake

    You just finished #2 in this racenew_smoking

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    And I know everyone uses cigarillos now and nobody uses blunt cigars but I just thought you saying "real men smoke cigarillos" was funny as shyt. It's oxymoronic. It's like saying, "All you old-timers with your straight leg jeans. Everyone knows real men wear skinny jeans." Sure it's what all the kids are doing. H3ll, there are killas running around in skinny jeans. That don't make it manly though. I'm 35 and maybe showing my age but the all-time greatest rolling cigar is the Philly Titan. I digress. You can keep poking your own mom, wearing your skinny jeans, and smoking your "manly" cigarillos that you put "so much weed in" even though it's only physically possible to put so much weed in a cigarillo. I'll keep poking big booty white girls, doing dabs, and racking up pencil sized rails. #WhiteXmas...Aren't you kids all about the hashtag.

    #shakeandbake

    You just finished #2 in this racenew_smoking

    All Forums | General Discussion

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,886
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,605
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 445
    • MLB Playoffs 16,940
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,229
    • PART DEUX 138
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,362
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,258
    • Week 6 Money 5,712
    • How low can Trump go ? 29,147

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.