Posted:
#1
Seems like it needs some upgrades:
1.) New or latest replies to a thread should move the thread to the top of the forum, under the pinned posts. Newest info should be at the top, not muddled in the middle of the forum.
2.) If you've already read a post, it should go from bold to regular font. Subsequent replies should make it bold again so you know there has been a recent reply since you last read the post. This prevents clicking on the thread multiple times to see if there has been any new info added.
3.) Add the user name that made the last reply to the thread, probably to the far right of the post.
These are just a few ideas that would make this forum that much better. I know a few of you could probably give a shiat what I think, but I've been looking for a gambling forum for years. I worked with a few on a website similar to this one, but it never got off the ground.
This one seems to have a strong user base, even if it seems like a country club atmosphere at times (the regulars shoot their mouth off and act like they own the place when a newbie comes along). I've seen some replies to post from a "Captain" doing the exact same thing I did, yet it's OK for him but not a "Rookie". lol Pretty comical and no big deal, sucks to lose and tempers get the best of some.
Nice job though Covers on having a this forum, great info from everyone involved.
