• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    How feasible is it to become a professional sports writer?

    Loveeachother
    vanzack
    StumpTownStu
    Midnight1
    CygXanadu
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 273
    Posts: 17
     
    Loveeachother
    Loveeachother
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2020
    Posts: 78
    Posted: Feb. 10, 2022 - 2:28 PM ET #1

    Hey guys, I am interested in something. I have been around sports all my life and feel like I should of taken advantage of it earlier. Now in my middle age years the clock is ticking and I am still hungry. Do any of you think it is feasible to become a professional sports writer in your 40s?Say if I had a portfolio how would one go about starting a career in NFL writing? Would you contact every major sports media company and send your portfolio? Would you try to connect using twitter or linked in? Let me know because I am trying my best to make a living writing about sports, primarily the NFL. My belief is if you want something bad enough it is going to happen. All the rich people I have talked to have one trait in common, they all use the LAW OF ATTRACTION using positive thoughts on a daily basis.

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    Hey guys, I am interested in something. I have been around sports all my life and feel like I should of taken advantage of it earlier. Now in my middle age years the clock is ticking and I am still hungry. Do any of you think it is feasible to become a professional sports writer in your 40s?Say if I had a portfolio how would one go about starting a career in NFL writing? Would you contact every major sports media company and send your portfolio? Would you try to connect using twitter or linked in? Let me know because I am trying my best to make a living writing about sports, primarily the NFL. My belief is if you want something bad enough it is going to happen. All the rich people I have talked to have one trait in common, they all use the LAW OF ATTRACTION using positive thoughts on a daily basis.

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Feb. 10, 2022 - 2:32 PM ET #2

    My tips:

    Practice here by posting a lot
    Be a specialist - the world doesnt need another NFL fan writer.  It does need more good NFL sports betting writers
    Be prepared for horrific income and writing for free
    If you post stuff, you will be approached

    I have been approached several times.  It is always the same.  Write some stuff for us (for free), and we will evaluate it over time and see if people like it.

    I say - build it and they will come.  Dont ask them to come before you build anything.

    GL

     

    Edit:  What they always want when I get approached is clicks.  Mainstream stuff.  That is not the stuff I am interested in.  I want to talk about more than the pick of the week - which in gambling - is what sells.

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    My tips:

    Practice here by posting a lot
    Be a specialist - the world doesnt need another NFL fan writer.  It does need more good NFL sports betting writers
    Be prepared for horrific income and writing for free
    If you post stuff, you will be approached

    I have been approached several times.  It is always the same.  Write some stuff for us (for free), and we will evaluate it over time and see if people like it.

    I say - build it and they will come.  Dont ask them to come before you build anything.

    GL

     

    Edit:  What they always want when I get approached is clicks.  Mainstream stuff.  That is not the stuff I am interested in.  I want to talk about more than the pick of the week - which in gambling - is what sells.

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Feb. 10, 2022 - 7:19 PM ET #3

    The first question is, are you a writer? Were you an English major? Did you write for the school paper at any level.if yes, the yes, it is feasible. Start a blog. Hope it picks up steam. Someone would come to you anf offer you some form of opportunity.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    The first question is, are you a writer? Were you an English major? Did you write for the school paper at any level.if yes, the yes, it is feasible. Start a blog. Hope it picks up steam. Someone would come to you anf offer you some form of opportunity.

     
    Midnight1
    Midnight1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 25544
    Posted: Feb. 10, 2022 - 9:17 PM ET #4

    Attend a local sporting event & write a story about it. 

    Post your story in here & you'll get honest opinions.

    Reply

    Attend a local sporting event & write a story about it. 

    Post your story in here & you'll get honest opinions.

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Feb. 10, 2022 - 10:33 PM ET #5

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    Attend a local sporting event & write a story about it.  Post your story in here & you'll get honest opinions.

    an_light

    Or you can even write a story about something going on in sports. Not a post. A piece.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    Attend a local sporting event & write a story about it.  Post your story in here & you'll get honest opinions.

    an_light

    Or you can even write a story about something going on in sports. Not a post. A piece.

     
    CygXanadu
    CygXanadu
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2013
    Posts: 282
    Posted: Feb. 10, 2022 - 11:49 PM ET #6

    @Loveeachother

     You need to go to school for Media Relations

    Reply

    @Loveeachother

     You need to go to school for Media Relations

     
    Raiders22
    Raiders22
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 34463
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2022 - 6:41 AM ET #7

    You do not need to go to school for it.  Just have a decent command of the language and knowledge of the subject.  I do not know if you have to limit yourself to, say, sports betting.  But if you do find a niche that you can get into that is okay, just do not let it limit you at the beginning, until you decide to specialize.

    I know a few guys that do exactly this.  I know a guy that specializes just in NCAA football and one that specializes in horses.  I know a few more that are all over the place.  Only one of them does it as his full-time thing, but he is retired already.  Blogs are a nice way to get started and make a name for yourself.  Then you will have some material to present to a local paper or news site.  Then maybe you can cover a local sporting event for them, etc.

    However, the main thing that guys are doing nowadays, besides blogs, are podcasts or YouTube channels and that sort of thing.  These are guys that are younger and trying to generate sources of revenue to make a living from something they love.  I know a few that this is their sole source of income.

    I know folks that do this for a living with travel and poker, for example.

    This, of course, is not writing, alone.  So, you would have to have/obtain a couple of other skills, like public speaking and videoing, etc.  But they are easily learned.

    So, there are many ways to do this, even if you want to concentrate on sports-writing.

    There are many places on the internet that will actually walk you through some of this.

    I think some of the job recruiting sites also have postings for sports bloggers.

    There are forums of all types online.  I do not know for sure if there is one exactly for what you want to do, but there might be.  I would look and see and, if so, maybe you can connect with someone that can really help you get started.

    At any rate, keep us posted with how it goes.  And good luck. an_cheers

    Reply

    You do not need to go to school for it.  Just have a decent command of the language and knowledge of the subject.  I do not know if you have to limit yourself to, say, sports betting.  But if you do find a niche that you can get into that is okay, just do not let it limit you at the beginning, until you decide to specialize.

    I know a few guys that do exactly this.  I know a guy that specializes just in NCAA football and one that specializes in horses.  I know a few more that are all over the place.  Only one of them does it as his full-time thing, but he is retired already.  Blogs are a nice way to get started and make a name for yourself.  Then you will have some material to present to a local paper or news site.  Then maybe you can cover a local sporting event for them, etc.

    However, the main thing that guys are doing nowadays, besides blogs, are podcasts or YouTube channels and that sort of thing.  These are guys that are younger and trying to generate sources of revenue to make a living from something they love.  I know a few that this is their sole source of income.

    I know folks that do this for a living with travel and poker, for example.

    This, of course, is not writing, alone.  So, you would have to have/obtain a couple of other skills, like public speaking and videoing, etc.  But they are easily learned.

    So, there are many ways to do this, even if you want to concentrate on sports-writing.

    There are many places on the internet that will actually walk you through some of this.

    I think some of the job recruiting sites also have postings for sports bloggers.

    There are forums of all types online.  I do not know for sure if there is one exactly for what you want to do, but there might be.  I would look and see and, if so, maybe you can connect with someone that can really help you get started.

    At any rate, keep us posted with how it goes.  And good luck. an_cheers

     
    CygXanadu
    CygXanadu
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2013
    Posts: 282
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2022 - 6:46 AM ET #8

    @Raiders22

     I just said that Dumbass

    Reply

    @Raiders22

     I just said that Dumbass

     
    Raiders22
    Raiders22
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 34463
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2022 - 9:26 AM ET #9

    @CygXanadu

     Huh?  No, you did not.  You said, "You need to go to school for Media Relations."

    Unless, you meant it as a joke?  Either way, I was not even really replying about your answer.  I was just saying at his age that school is not necessary, is all.

    I am saying that he does not.  peace_5

    Reply

    @CygXanadu

     Huh?  No, you did not.  You said, "You need to go to school for Media Relations."

    Unless, you meant it as a joke?  Either way, I was not even really replying about your answer.  I was just saying at his age that school is not necessary, is all.

    I am saying that he does not.  peace_5

     
    CygXanadu
    CygXanadu
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2013
    Posts: 282
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2022 - 11:02 AM ET #10

    an_violin

    Reply

    an_violin

     
    CygXanadu
    CygXanadu
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2013
    Posts: 282
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2022 - 11:02 AM ET #11

    @Raiders22

     an_violin

    Reply

    @Raiders22

     an_violin

     
    vetdrm
    vetdrm
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2003
    Posts: 14987
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2022 - 12:54 PM ET #12

     

    I enjoy reading an article when its kind of a story. Read up on some of your favorite journalists. Why do you like there articles more then some others.

    Find a way to create a narrative when writing and thread facts throughout to enhance your point.

    Then maybe start a twitter account and post there and on Facebook.  What do I know. I missed my calling. If you really have the passion, go for itpeace_5

     

     

     

    Reply

     

    I enjoy reading an article when its kind of a story. Read up on some of your favorite journalists. Why do you like there articles more then some others.

    Find a way to create a narrative when writing and thread facts throughout to enhance your point.

    Then maybe start a twitter account and post there and on Facebook.  What do I know. I missed my calling. If you really have the passion, go for itpeace_5

     

     

     

     
    Midnight1
    Midnight1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 25544
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2022 - 2:46 PM ET #13

    Try going to a local high school basketball game. Watch tie parents & other fans, watch the interaction between the refs/coaches, visit the concession stand & note the best seller, tell us about the players, are their any brothers playing, anything unique about anyone you see. Throw in some personal memories at that age & whether you participated or was a fan. Tell us a little bit about the town & the opposing team (rural, inner city etc.)

    Catch our attention right off the bat or we won't bother reading the rest of the article.

    Reply

    Try going to a local high school basketball game. Watch tie parents & other fans, watch the interaction between the refs/coaches, visit the concession stand & note the best seller, tell us about the players, are their any brothers playing, anything unique about anyone you see. Throw in some personal memories at that age & whether you participated or was a fan. Tell us a little bit about the town & the opposing team (rural, inner city etc.)

    Catch our attention right off the bat or we won't bother reading the rest of the article.

     
    thorpe
    thorpe
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 12927
    Posted: Feb. 12, 2022 - 11:08 AM ET #14

    Super easy to be any kind of writer these days.  Also very easy to get (self) published. The hard part is getting paid enough to make it more than a hobby. 

     

    You think you want to do this....well, sit down and write 3 articles and see if they are total trash or not.  Good luck, writing is not easy.

     

    Reply

    Super easy to be any kind of writer these days.  Also very easy to get (self) published. The hard part is getting paid enough to make it more than a hobby. 

     

    You think you want to do this....well, sit down and write 3 articles and see if they are total trash or not.  Good luck, writing is not easy.

     

     
    JimmyGape
    JimmyGape
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2018
    Posts: 4860
    Posted: Feb. 12, 2022 - 10:50 PM ET #15

    its horrifying income

    Reply

    its horrifying income

     
    DogbiteWilliams
    DogbiteWilliams
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2015
    Posts: 6484
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2022 - 4:24 AM ET #16

    Brush up on your grammar first.  You said "should of" which should have been "should have."

    Good luck.  I live in Los Angeles where a lot of aspiring actors and actresses actually make a living by waiting tables.  I can only imagine how painful that frustration is for most of them.  Is it 1 out of 1,000 that eventually make a decent living at it, or 1 in a million?

    Since you really want it, go for it or you'll face a lifetime of regret for your lack of self-confidence.  "Why didn't I take a chance?"

    You are certainly not getting any younger.  I remember a letter to Dear Abby.  "I'm 52 and I really want to be a doctor.  By the time I get through medical school and complete my residency, I will be close to retirement age."

    Her response:  "How old will you be if you DON'T go to medical school?  You'll still be that much older without a valuable, revered profession."

    All the best, OP.

    Reply

    Brush up on your grammar first.  You said "should of" which should have been "should have."

    Good luck.  I live in Los Angeles where a lot of aspiring actors and actresses actually make a living by waiting tables.  I can only imagine how painful that frustration is for most of them.  Is it 1 out of 1,000 that eventually make a decent living at it, or 1 in a million?

    Since you really want it, go for it or you'll face a lifetime of regret for your lack of self-confidence.  "Why didn't I take a chance?"

    You are certainly not getting any younger.  I remember a letter to Dear Abby.  "I'm 52 and I really want to be a doctor.  By the time I get through medical school and complete my residency, I will be close to retirement age."

    Her response:  "How old will you be if you DON'T go to medical school?  You'll still be that much older without a valuable, revered profession."

    All the best, OP.

     
     
    trainwreck66
    trainwreck66
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 32543
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2022 - 6:02 AM ET #17

    I would PM Bigred . Wealth of experience and knowledge on this matter peace_5

    Reply

    I would PM Bigred . Wealth of experience and knowledge on this matter peace_5

    All Forums | General Discussion

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,838
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 439
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,591
    • MLB Playoffs 16,533
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,122
    • PART DEUX 117
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
    • Week 6 Money 5,378
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,228
    • Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.