mine is 150 miles 1 way.
how far is the commute to your sportsbook
i know. its odd but i live in the US and there are only 3 sportsbooks in my state and none of them have an app. my gas bill is over 1500$ every month going back and forth. i only bet MLB in the summer, no WNBA or NBA summer league and i am doing well with MLB. hell, i need to with a 1500$ monthly gas bill......
i know. its odd but i live in the US and there are only 3 sportsbooks in my state and none of them have an app. my gas bill is over 1500$ every month going back and forth. i only bet MLB in the summer, no WNBA or NBA summer league and i am doing well with MLB. hell, i need to with a 1500$ monthly gas bill......
@tryn2makeabuck
Jesus Christ, dude. Maybe stay with the offshores. I'm in Oregon. I think the closest book to me is about an hour. Maybe a little more because I'm in the sticks. Ilani is in another state but might be a little closer. Still about an hour though. Not sure about their book status but I feel like offshores still have better options than a lot of books outside of Nevada.
@tryn2makeabuck
Jesus Christ, dude. Maybe stay with the offshores. I'm in Oregon. I think the closest book to me is about an hour. Maybe a little more because I'm in the sticks. Ilani is in another state but might be a little closer. Still about an hour though. Not sure about their book status but I feel like offshores still have better options than a lot of books outside of Nevada.
I remember one of the areas I lived in London there were 3 William Hills almost on the same street (and actually twice as many of the other books PaddyPower, Betfred, Ladbrokes etc)
Within a 2 mile radius probably had 18 - 19 maybe and that's just one small area
I remember one of the areas I lived in London there were 3 William Hills almost on the same street (and actually twice as many of the other books PaddyPower, Betfred, Ladbrokes etc)
Within a 2 mile radius probably had 18 - 19 maybe and that's just one small area
@tryn2makeabuck
Do any of the states around yours have the big casino apps, and/or DK and FD?
You only need to drive into the state that has those apps/only have to drive over the border to be able to use their apps. Not necessary to drive to the physical casino.
Sorry if you've tried that and if you know that.
All the best...hope you get it worked out !!!
@tryn2makeabuck
Do any of the states around yours have the big casino apps, and/or DK and FD?
You only need to drive into the state that has those apps/only have to drive over the border to be able to use their apps. Not necessary to drive to the physical casino.
Sorry if you've tried that and if you know that.
All the best...hope you get it worked out !!!
If OP was making money by counting the Bumps on a Dog's Ass.......Who am I to Blah...Blah..Woof..Woof.
Just thinking..That's got to be 4-5 hour round trip? I love that dedication grasshopper.
If OP was making money by counting the Bumps on a Dog's Ass.......Who am I to Blah...Blah..Woof..Woof.
Just thinking..That's got to be 4-5 hour round trip? I love that dedication grasshopper.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,818
- Wednesday 10/07/2026 436
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,578
- MLB Playoffs 16,083
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,101
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
- Week 6 Money 5,367
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,224
- Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331
- HarDix's Big Bet................. 5,500
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
