In order to be eligible for supplemental security income, individuals must be 65+ years old or disabled and a legal resident in extreme poverty according to wikipedia. Illegal immigrants don't qualify for most social benefits except for emergency medical care.
In order to be eligible for supplemental security income, individuals must be 65+ years old or disabled and a legal resident in extreme poverty according to wikipedia. Illegal immigrants don't qualify for most social benefits except for emergency medical care.
See, Scal, it's not all black people.... Once again, I deal in statistics.....
Hey true "Americans" - meaning "taxpayers" - think about this the next time you complain about SSI, welfare, etc., or anything that should be regulated for people that actually pay into the system...... My grandpa, founding fathers, etc. would roll over in their grave
Way to go, "liberals" - - I'll join you all in the fiery handbasket that's reserved for us.....
Just go look at this, then vomit, then come back here and reply:
See, Scal, it's not all black people.... Once again, I deal in statistics.....
Hey true "Americans" - meaning "taxpayers" - think about this the next time you complain about SSI, welfare, etc., or anything that should be regulated for people that actually pay into the system...... My grandpa, founding fathers, etc. would roll over in their grave
Way to go, "liberals" - - I'll join you all in the fiery handbasket that's reserved for us.....
See, Scal, it's not all black people.... Once again, I deal in statistics.....
Hey true "Americans" - meaning "taxpayers" - think about this the next time you complain about SSI, welfare, etc., or anything that should be regulated for people that actually pay into the system...... My grandpa, founding fathers, etc. would roll over in their grave
Way to go, "liberals" - - I'll join you all in the fiery handbasket that's reserved for us.....
Yes I think there's something going on behind the wood pile! All you hear is ss is running low.....yet if you go to a ss office as I did to get a new card, I felt like I was in another country, the only thing missing in the picture was goats and chickens with the other waiters yet I was in the shore town of Neptune nj also Catholic charity's must be the Latino house of delights the way illegals exit with carts snatched from shop rite leave full with free bees yet at 6 in the morning at 7/11 1 out 2 patrons are Mexicans paying with large bills going to jobs American don't want...probability because of low rate of pay and they can't get on the free bee train because there not illegal .....is any wonder why may American inculding Veterans jump on disability ? And then supplement there income off the books.......What a country!....God bless the working fool .
Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoneyNow:
Just go look at this, then vomit, then come back here and reply:
See, Scal, it's not all black people.... Once again, I deal in statistics.....
Hey true "Americans" - meaning "taxpayers" - think about this the next time you complain about SSI, welfare, etc., or anything that should be regulated for people that actually pay into the system...... My grandpa, founding fathers, etc. would roll over in their grave
Way to go, "liberals" - - I'll join you all in the fiery handbasket that's reserved for us.....
Yes I think there's something going on behind the wood pile! All you hear is ss is running low.....yet if you go to a ss office as I did to get a new card, I felt like I was in another country, the only thing missing in the picture was goats and chickens with the other waiters yet I was in the shore town of Neptune nj also Catholic charity's must be the Latino house of delights the way illegals exit with carts snatched from shop rite leave full with free bees yet at 6 in the morning at 7/11 1 out 2 patrons are Mexicans paying with large bills going to jobs American don't want...probability because of low rate of pay and they can't get on the free bee train because there not illegal .....is any wonder why may American inculding Veterans jump on disability ? And then supplement there income off the books.......What a country!....God bless the working fool .