Most impressive way to check out I've ever seen in life reaching the sky on a beautiful day... Sounded like a super nice cat, a lot like covers degenerates I know.
Could have easily landed but rest easy Rich.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DstWZY_eUOc
Most impressive way to check out I've ever seen in life reaching the sky on a beautiful day... Sounded like a super nice cat, a lot like covers degenerates I know.
Been trying to get caught up on all the details of the story. A very smart guy in a dead end job. Way too young to die at age 29. And family and friends are just left scratching their heads. Sad.
Beebo
~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
Been trying to get caught up on all the details of the story. A very smart guy in a dead end job. Way too young to die at age 29. And family and friends are just left scratching their heads. Sad.