Heading out to Sin City tonight for a week of R & R...and would love to spend anytime with any of my fellow degenerates ..that is if you can put up with the crusher ..
Big sister is taking me to Hilton Grand Vaca Club on Paradise for a whole week at her timeshare there...would love to hook up with any Cova's brotha who'd like to play golf, party, sight see..lol. see some tata's.. .I'm open to anything. since I'm .getting DIVORCED and I'm extremely bitter and currently, drink heavily....
I'm sure some of you can understand....maybe we can get a few of us together for some good times Nothing like being stuck w/the uptight older sister who wants to control my every move
Gonna be playing SARATOGA AND Del Mar this week so hopefully, I'll meet any "Cover's cat" at their favorite sports/race book while in town.... juz let me know which one..
if it wasn't for my last trip to LV when I found out about COVERS at Southpoint in 2009...y'all would have NEVER known about my insane diatribes....Please respond here in my thread or PM me..Look forward to meeting any of my fellow brethren in the next week...Hopefully, I can visit the "proverbial bank" this week..
PS.. I will definitely be needing some "attitude adjustment" while there..I can't bring COLO with me.. seriously .
I'll respond with my CELL # as I'm open with anything FUN....I ALWAYS have a memorable time.. look forward to the opportunity to meet any of my fellow degens..
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Heading out to Sin City tonight for a week of R & R...and would love to spend anytime with any of my fellow degenerates ..that is if you can put up with the crusher ..
Big sister is taking me to Hilton Grand Vaca Club on Paradise for a whole week at her timeshare there...would love to hook up with any Cova's brotha who'd like to play golf, party, sight see..lol. see some tata's.. .I'm open to anything. since I'm .getting DIVORCED and I'm extremely bitter and currently, drink heavily....
I'm sure some of you can understand....maybe we can get a few of us together for some good times Nothing like being stuck w/the uptight older sister who wants to control my every move
Gonna be playing SARATOGA AND Del Mar this week so hopefully, I'll meet any "Cover's cat" at their favorite sports/race book while in town.... juz let me know which one..
if it wasn't for my last trip to LV when I found out about COVERS at Southpoint in 2009...y'all would have NEVER known about my insane diatribes....Please respond here in my thread or PM me..Look forward to meeting any of my fellow brethren in the next week...Hopefully, I can visit the "proverbial bank" this week..
PS.. I will definitely be needing some "attitude adjustment" while there..I can't bring COLO with me.. seriously .
I'll respond with my CELL # as I'm open with anything FUN....I ALWAYS have a memorable time.. look forward to the opportunity to meet any of my fellow degens..