Anyone have issues with withdrawal from this book. My withdrawal check that they sent me just bounced. Smh.
It bounced because of insufficient funds, or your bank just rejected it? Sometimes some banks are funny about international checks.
It bounced because of insufficient funds, or your bank just rejected it? Sometimes some banks are funny about international checks.
I definitely will update. I sent them copies of the letter I received from my bank along with the copy of their returned check. They said they are still waiting to hear back from their processor, and to check back tomorrow. I didn’t think it would take them that long to trace one of their own checks.
I definitely will update. I sent them copies of the letter I received from my bank along with the copy of their returned check. They said they are still waiting to hear back from their processor, and to check back tomorrow. I didn’t think it would take them that long to trace one of their own checks.
Heritage did not screw you. The processor, and there are several, is the one to blame. Also, if you waited a couple weeks for your check and decided to exercise another withdrawal that would screw up the processing. You did the right thing by utilizing bitcoin but the trade off is the volatility. Hope that helps.
Heritage did not screw you. The processor, and there are several, is the one to blame. Also, if you waited a couple weeks for your check and decided to exercise another withdrawal that would screw up the processing. You did the right thing by utilizing bitcoin but the trade off is the volatility. Hope that helps.
There are so few good offshore books left it is important that the good ones don't get bashed for stuff out of their control...ie, what Goose said.
There are so few good offshore books left it is important that the good ones don't get bashed for stuff out of their control...ie, what Goose said.
