Anyone else having a problem accessing heritage ? I’m in Virginia .... thinking it could be a State thing.
Heritage site problem
I did a chargeback to Bookmaker.eu about a year ago.. $1,200
Over the years I became high enough profile there that I became vip as my bet points were over 90,000 I made a bet week 2 for $1200 and lost .. thatsn \7when my close friend started a bookie business..... Bookmaker threatened to send me to some black list bt nothing happened to my credit or anything. I recently logged into my account and spoke to a rep at bookmaker who did not nmention it... If i open an account with heritage.....will they know I did a chargeback @ bookmaker.. i too am in florida
I did a chargeback to Bookmaker.eu about a year ago.. $1,200
Over the years I became high enough profile there that I became vip as my bet points were over 90,000 I made a bet week 2 for $1200 and lost .. thatsn \7when my close friend started a bookie business..... Bookmaker threatened to send me to some black list bt nothing happened to my credit or anything. I recently logged into my account and spoke to a rep at bookmaker who did not nmention it... If i open an account with heritage.....will they know I did a chargeback @ bookmaker.. i too am in florida
Thanks midnight ......I call they said they were having an issue ....friends in md ... had said the state had shut them down .... just hoping that wasn’t the issue in Virginia.
Greeny.... I got no clue .... either way good luck.
Thanks midnight ......I call they said they were having an issue ....friends in md ... had said the state had shut them down .... just hoping that wasn’t the issue in Virginia.
Greeny.... I got no clue .... either way good luck.
Heritage closed my account because they held a double charge on my prepaid card. They told me they couldn't/wouldn't do anything to try and get it released, even though they admitted it was their processor with issues. I lost my patients with them and they closed my account for getting upset they wouldn't do anything. I hope they go under.
Heritage closed my account because they held a double charge on my prepaid card. They told me they couldn't/wouldn't do anything to try and get it released, even though they admitted it was their processor with issues. I lost my patients with them and they closed my account for getting upset they wouldn't do anything. I hope they go under.
i wasn't having trouble accessing with heritage, but they went down a notch in my book. i have an issue with not being able to receive my funds when i want. they no longer allow any types of payouts on the weekends. this tells me they don't have the funds to pay their players, or they're trying to scam people into getting more action over the weekend. either way i look at it, that's not right to me if i'm allowed to make deposits whenever i please. i'm not a big fan of their customer service anymore, either. if you have an issue, a lot of the time it's up to you to figure it out. i've mentioned closing out my account after having used them for years, and the response i got was okay, go ahead. they also lack any type of derivative bets.
i removed all my funds and migrated over to betonline. i like that dave mason is open and vocal on social media, is always asked to make guest appearances, and has always been pretty transparent about anything that has ever come up. i haven't had a problem since. it also helps they make their own lines, don't copy the board, and release some of the earliest lines out there. they have a huge variety of bets to choose from as far as derivative plays go. i've withdrawn a few times with no problems
i wasn't having trouble accessing with heritage, but they went down a notch in my book. i have an issue with not being able to receive my funds when i want. they no longer allow any types of payouts on the weekends. this tells me they don't have the funds to pay their players, or they're trying to scam people into getting more action over the weekend. either way i look at it, that's not right to me if i'm allowed to make deposits whenever i please. i'm not a big fan of their customer service anymore, either. if you have an issue, a lot of the time it's up to you to figure it out. i've mentioned closing out my account after having used them for years, and the response i got was okay, go ahead. they also lack any type of derivative bets.
i removed all my funds and migrated over to betonline. i like that dave mason is open and vocal on social media, is always asked to make guest appearances, and has always been pretty transparent about anything that has ever come up. i haven't had a problem since. it also helps they make their own lines, don't copy the board, and release some of the earliest lines out there. they have a huge variety of bets to choose from as far as derivative plays go. i've withdrawn a few times with no problems
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
