Posted:
#1
Hey all,
It's my first post here but I quickly noticed that this is the 2+2 of the sports betting world which I've only started getting into recently. Been a pro poker player for 12 years and only now have I gotten into sports betting. lol!
Maybe it's because I'm not really into sports but I'm great with numbers.
Anyway, I was wondering if anyone has had problems recently creating an account over at Heritage Sports. After a bunch of research I've decided to give my action to them, but when I enter my signup details on the registration page, the window goes dim, I get some white spinning balls, and it never recovers.
I tried calling support over the past days but they only suggest trying a different browser. Well I've tried five browsers on three different computers! Even one on a different internet connection, and my iPhone to boot. So it's not that. Maybe a firewall issue? They said the spinning balls are a security measure to make sure my IP address isn't masked and that I'm indeed at my home location (South Florida). No VPN or other shenanigans here, so I'm at a loss.
They said that since they've been having signups lately and no problems on their end, they have no further advice for me. Seems strange. Any ideas? Thanks!
