Heritage & parlays
Yes. Parlay all ML, sides, buy points.
Also Teasers of various points up to 21 football and 17 basketball.
Yes. Parlay all ML, sides, buy points.
Also Teasers of various points up to 21 football and 17 basketball.
NCAAB +/- = 0
NCAAB +/- = 0
is HERITAGE one of the best online books?? still looking for an online book...so i can cutoff the local...
HERITAGE is perfect for me because I am small. Wager between $50 and $200 TOPS and never deposit or withdraw more than $500. They have cut phone calls off completely for USA players and want you to utilize the "on-line live chat" feature. But this has never been a problem for me because the Reps are quick and knowledgeable. GL.
is HERITAGE one of the best online books?? still looking for an online book...so i can cutoff the local...
HERITAGE is perfect for me because I am small. Wager between $50 and $200 TOPS and never deposit or withdraw more than $500. They have cut phone calls off completely for USA players and want you to utilize the "on-line live chat" feature. But this has never been a problem for me because the Reps are quick and knowledgeable. GL.
21 pt NFL teaser is the easiest way to make money
What I like about those big teasers is you can ADD several OPEN SPOTS. I'm rooting for the Patriots this weekend. But I don't want to be laying 8.5 vs the Jaguars so I started a 20 point teaser where I hope to end up with the Patriots +11.5 this weekend. I'm filling a 10 team teaser in with NCAA baskets (+16 points on every pick) all this week. Hope to be sitting with a Patriots +11.5 $150 to win $100 ticket at game time!!!
21 pt NFL teaser is the easiest way to make money
What I like about those big teasers is you can ADD several OPEN SPOTS. I'm rooting for the Patriots this weekend. But I don't want to be laying 8.5 vs the Jaguars so I started a 20 point teaser where I hope to end up with the Patriots +11.5 this weekend. I'm filling a 10 team teaser in with NCAA baskets (+16 points on every pick) all this week. Hope to be sitting with a Patriots +11.5 $150 to win $100 ticket at game time!!!
Forgot to mention the best part about Heritage...
It's REDUCED JUICE (-108) AND you get CASH BACK (determined by your wagering record) every month. How you going to beat that deal? No other USA Book can or does.
Forgot to mention the best part about Heritage...
It's REDUCED JUICE (-108) AND you get CASH BACK (determined by your wagering record) every month. How you going to beat that deal? No other USA Book can or does.
Heritage is the best customer service book.I get free payouts all the time.
Heritage is the best customer service book.I get free payouts all the time.
Heritage is the best sportsbook I have ever used. Probably some of the friendliest customer service people you would ever want to talk to. Rarely have any issues but if I do they address them immediately.Also besides bitcoin, they are now accepting several altcoins which is great because bitcoin fees are getting outrageous. They are great for payouts because you can get up to 3k in btc a day and just go to the btc ATM and walk out with your money in a few minutes. For funding your account, my new favorite is Litecoin. Its almost instant, way cheaper than bitcoin and just a superior coin imo. Oh, and all payouts in bitcoin are free. Can't really beat that.I won a bunch of money last colege bball season and it would've been a nightmare trying to get 3k a day western union or moneygram. But I'm a huge fan of crypto so maybe I'm biased. Go heritage. 5 stars imo. Fantastic book!
Have you ever cashed out through cashiers check through heritage?
Heritage is the best sportsbook I have ever used. Probably some of the friendliest customer service people you would ever want to talk to. Rarely have any issues but if I do they address them immediately.Also besides bitcoin, they are now accepting several altcoins which is great because bitcoin fees are getting outrageous. They are great for payouts because you can get up to 3k in btc a day and just go to the btc ATM and walk out with your money in a few minutes. For funding your account, my new favorite is Litecoin. Its almost instant, way cheaper than bitcoin and just a superior coin imo. Oh, and all payouts in bitcoin are free. Can't really beat that.I won a bunch of money last colege bball season and it would've been a nightmare trying to get 3k a day western union or moneygram. But I'm a huge fan of crypto so maybe I'm biased. Go heritage. 5 stars imo. Fantastic book!
Have you ever cashed out through cashiers check through heritage?
If You are Canadian then HERITAGE Cashiers Check will work fine.
If you are USA resident then EXPECT PROBLEMS . HERITAGE CANNOT predict the check processor and that check could take weeks before (or never) your USA bank will accept. Safest Withdrawals into USA BANKS are MG under $500, back to your Credit Card, or bitcoin.
If You are Canadian then HERITAGE Cashiers Check will work fine.
If you are USA resident then EXPECT PROBLEMS . HERITAGE CANNOT predict the check processor and that check could take weeks before (or never) your USA bank will accept. Safest Withdrawals into USA BANKS are MG under $500, back to your Credit Card, or bitcoin.
Said this MANY TIMES and I'll say it ONCE MORE ...If You are Canadian then HERITAGE Cashiers Check will work fine.If you are USA resident then EXPECT PROBLEMS . HERITAGE CANNOT predict the check processor and that check could take weeks before (or never) your USA bank will accept. Safest Withdrawals into USA BANKS are MG under $500, back to your Credit Card, or bitcoin.
Does Heritage still let you cashout back to your debit/credit card?
Said this MANY TIMES and I'll say it ONCE MORE ...If You are Canadian then HERITAGE Cashiers Check will work fine.If you are USA resident then EXPECT PROBLEMS . HERITAGE CANNOT predict the check processor and that check could take weeks before (or never) your USA bank will accept. Safest Withdrawals into USA BANKS are MG under $500, back to your Credit Card, or bitcoin.
Does Heritage still let you cashout back to your debit/credit card?
Does Heritage still let you cashout back to your debit/credit card?
Yes, but only after you have met their verification BS and jumped through all the loops. As like any other on-line site.
Does Heritage still let you cashout back to your debit/credit card?
Yes, but only after you have met their verification BS and jumped through all the loops. As like any other on-line site.
QUOTE Originally Posted by ThrowbackSample: Does Heritage still let you cashout back to your debit/credit card? Yes, but only after you have met their verification BS and jumped through all the loops. As like any other on-line site.
It used to be easy moving gambling money through the banks, till the government overstepped its reach, under the guise of terrorists laundering money.
QUOTE Originally Posted by ThrowbackSample: Does Heritage still let you cashout back to your debit/credit card? Yes, but only after you have met their verification BS and jumped through all the loops. As like any other on-line site.
It used to be easy moving gambling money through the banks, till the government overstepped its reach, under the guise of terrorists laundering money.
Said this MANY TIMES and I'll say it ONCE MORE ...
If You are Canadian then HERITAGE Cashiers Check will work fine.
If you are USA resident then EXPECT PROBLEMS . HERITAGE CANNOT predict the check processor and that check could take weeks before (or never) your USA bank will accept. Safest Withdrawals into USA BANKS are MG under $500, back to your Credit Card, or bitcoin.
Said this MANY TIMES and I'll say it ONCE MORE ...
If You are Canadian then HERITAGE Cashiers Check will work fine.
If you are USA resident then EXPECT PROBLEMS . HERITAGE CANNOT predict the check processor and that check could take weeks before (or never) your USA bank will accept. Safest Withdrawals into USA BANKS are MG under $500, back to your Credit Card, or bitcoin.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
