I had an issue with Heritage refusing a Bitcoin payout when I deposited with Bitcoin citing a hidden rule not posted on their website.
They promote this method...even going as far as telling customers to give up their acct info to hook into with coinbase (who is shady but that's another story) They got me banned from MG recently after 10 years of no issues with many other books. The rep tells me "deposit bitcoin and you can withdraw bitcoin same day!"
So I deposited bitcoin yesterday and tries tried to withdraw a very small amount (few hundred)
They did not inform me about a hidden rule. The hidden rule is...
YOU MUST MAKE MORE DEPOSITS WITH BITCOIN TO BE APPROVED FOR A WITHDRAW
I will send someone some bitcoin right now as a donation if they can find anywhere on the site where it states you must make a certain amount of bitcoin deposits before being able to withdraw that method
I don't know if anyone can help her but I just thought I would let the players know watch out for that
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Hello Everyone,
I had an issue with Heritage refusing a Bitcoin payout when I deposited with Bitcoin citing a hidden rule not posted on their website.
They promote this method...even going as far as telling customers to give up their acct info to hook into with coinbase (who is shady but that's another story) They got me banned from MG recently after 10 years of no issues with many other books. The rep tells me "deposit bitcoin and you can withdraw bitcoin same day!"
So I deposited bitcoin yesterday and tries tried to withdraw a very small amount (few hundred)
They did not inform me about a hidden rule. The hidden rule is...
YOU MUST MAKE MORE DEPOSITS WITH BITCOIN TO BE APPROVED FOR A WITHDRAW
I will send someone some bitcoin right now as a donation if they can find anywhere on the site where it states you must make a certain amount of bitcoin deposits before being able to withdraw that method
I don't know if anyone can help her but I just thought I would let the players know watch out for that