So, Johnny Depp now stands accused of domestic violence. Not a fan of his, but the Hollywood narcissists are already lining up and taking sides, despite a lack of facts. Typical Hollywood. Allegations equate with facts, if it suits your agenda. A repulsive collective group if there ever was one.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
So, Johnny Depp now stands accused of domestic violence. Not a fan of his, but the Hollywood narcissists are already lining up and taking sides, despite a lack of facts. Typical Hollywood. Allegations equate with facts, if it suits your agenda. A repulsive collective group if there ever was one.
Hey Goose. C'mon yourself. I have much respect for you but you have to know this is at least a possibility of the so-called NBA lottery ( see Ray Donovan ). My point is that the facts are not in. You don't know he hit her.
Hey Goose. C'mon yourself. I have much respect for you but you have to know this is at least a possibility of the so-called NBA lottery ( see Ray Donovan ). My point is that the facts are not in. You don't know he hit her.
Good topic to see where all these Hollywood blowhards line up on this punk..I always hated this guy.....Definitely gonna hurt him at box office and ALL his future roles
Good topic to see where all these Hollywood blowhards line up on this punk..I always hated this guy.....Definitely gonna hurt him at box office and ALL his future roles
Okay, I admit I think he's a POS, and believed that long before any of these allegations he beat a woman. However, I also despise the self-absorbed Hollywood crowd, most of whom are about as intelligent as the dump you leave behind in the bathroom. The jury is still out, in my opinion, as to whether he beat her, or, whether this is nothing more than divorce lawyer blackmail.
Okay, I admit I think he's a POS, and believed that long before any of these allegations he beat a woman. However, I also despise the self-absorbed Hollywood crowd, most of whom are about as intelligent as the dump you leave behind in the bathroom. The jury is still out, in my opinion, as to whether he beat her, or, whether this is nothing more than divorce lawyer blackmail.