A very slim window fiddlehead season. Black flies aren't out and fiddleheads are up along the river about may 1 -8.... Then the black flies and mosquitoes hatch just in time for mother's day...
A very slim window fiddlehead season. Black flies aren't out and fiddleheads are up along the river about may 1 -8.... Then the black flies and mosquitoes hatch just in time for mother's day...
I had just mentioned you here last week and poof!, there you are. Congrats on getting off alcohol, a very tough thing to do! NEVER GO BACK!!!
And welcome back.
We had an ice storm here as well. Five in the morning had power surges as trees fell on powerlines followed by a 4 hour outage. The standard here. Get the generator out, extension cords, etc.
And everything mud as you say. First 6-12 inches thaws but still frozen a foot to four foot down. No place for water/moisture to go.
Soon it'll be tick season!!
I had just mentioned you here last week and poof!, there you are. Congrats on getting off alcohol, a very tough thing to do! NEVER GO BACK!!!
And welcome back.
We had an ice storm here as well. Five in the morning had power surges as trees fell on powerlines followed by a 4 hour outage. The standard here. Get the generator out, extension cords, etc.
And everything mud as you say. First 6-12 inches thaws but still frozen a foot to four foot down. No place for water/moisture to go.
Well today and tomorrow in upper 40"s Monday Tuesday low 10 degrees high in lower 30's
Then back to a 40 high 30 degree trend or avg.
Maple Sunday should attract citizens to view our smaller facilities. Many mirco brews of syrup do our country side as they collectively the 2ns largest maple syrup producer in united States . Sample products.and see how maple syrup is manufactured.
Well today and tomorrow in upper 40"s Monday Tuesday low 10 degrees high in lower 30's
Then back to a 40 high 30 degree trend or avg.
Maple Sunday should attract citizens to view our smaller facilities. Many mirco brews of syrup do our country side as they collectively the 2ns largest maple syrup producer in united States . Sample products.and see how maple syrup is manufactured.
I think you might want to check your stats nature. Vermont is #1 but New York is #2 in maple syrup production.I have a Sugar Bush set-up on our acres.Your post gave me an Idea sitting here....Fried Fiddleheads (bacon) topped with maple syrup.
I think you might want to check your stats nature. Vermont is #1 but New York is #2 in maple syrup production.I have a Sugar Bush set-up on our acres.Your post gave me an Idea sitting here....Fried Fiddleheads (bacon) topped with maple syrup.
I think you might want to check your stats nature. Vermont is #1 but New York is #2 in maple syrup production.I have a Sugar Bush set-up on our acres.Your post gave me an Idea sitting here....Fried Fiddleheads (bacon) topped with maple syrup.
Our signs 2nd largest and we ain't changing them... Lol.
Quote Originally Posted by 666LES:
I think you might want to check your stats nature. Vermont is #1 but New York is #2 in maple syrup production.I have a Sugar Bush set-up on our acres.Your post gave me an Idea sitting here....Fried Fiddleheads (bacon) topped with maple syrup.
Our signs 2nd largest and we ain't changing them... Lol.