I just opened up a Bovada account and transferred bitcoin from my wallet to the BTC address provided to me by Bovada.
It's been almost 24 hours exactly, and I still haven't received my funds into my Bovada account. Which is lame, because I wanted to place a bet that would've cashed. But now I'd at least like to have those funds available, otherwise it's just floating into the either.
I've tried live chat and they told me it takes a while to deposit (and that Bovada was experiencing some difficulties with Bitcoin deposits yesterday), however the website says it usually takes 15 minutes or a little longer to have access to the BTC funds.
I did shoot off an email, but it will take up to 48 hours for a response.
It's not my first time betting, but it's my first time using bitcoin, and my first using Bovada. Does anyone have any experience betting with bitcoin on Bovada? Has transfers sometimes taken this long?
TYIA.
Help with Bovada Deposit (Bitcoin)
I just opened up a Bovada account and transferred bitcoin from my wallet to the BTC address provided to me by Bovada.
It's been almost 24 hours exactly, and I still haven't received my funds into my Bovada account. Which is lame, because I wanted to place a bet that would've cashed. But now I'd at least like to have those funds available, otherwise it's just floating into the either.
I've tried live chat and they told me it takes a while to deposit (and that Bovada was experiencing some difficulties with Bitcoin deposits yesterday), however the website says it usually takes 15 minutes or a little longer to have access to the BTC funds.
I did shoot off an email, but it will take up to 48 hours for a response.
It's not my first time betting, but it's my first time using bitcoin, and my first using Bovada. Does anyone have any experience betting with bitcoin on Bovada? Has transfers sometimes taken this long?
TYIA.
Doesnt help you much now, but there are better options out there as opposed to Bovada.
Many like bet 365 use on line banking and Paypal with no fee.
Used my free 90 day by courier withdrawal with them and I was done. Bitcoin wont ever be an option for me.
Chance are hopefully youll see results in a day or two. gl
Doesnt help you much now, but there are better options out there as opposed to Bovada.
Many like bet 365 use on line banking and Paypal with no fee.
Used my free 90 day by courier withdrawal with them and I was done. Bitcoin wont ever be an option for me.
Chance are hopefully youll see results in a day or two. gl
Bovada is the only book I use . Never any problems. I always withdraw using Bitcoin takes less then 1 hour to receive $ in blockchain. I just started depositing using bitcoin , takes minutes . Don’t use chat , call them . Google phone number .
Bovada is the only book I use . Never any problems. I always withdraw using Bitcoin takes less then 1 hour to receive $ in blockchain. I just started depositing using bitcoin , takes minutes . Don’t use chat , call them . Google phone number .
I used Bovada for a few months when they accepted people in my state. Bitcoin deposits took a few minutes, but if they said they are having problems they probably are...
Usually, when the deposit is late, any bet you would have made wins, and the price of bitcoin drops 30 percent....gl to you
I used Bovada for a few months when they accepted people in my state. Bitcoin deposits took a few minutes, but if they said they are having problems they probably are...
Usually, when the deposit is late, any bet you would have made wins, and the price of bitcoin drops 30 percent....gl to you
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
