So I decided to try out Bitcoin for this football season. I deposited some funds to an acct using coinbase.com. When I go to send money to a btc address it says my funds are on hold for 30 days, even tho my bank approved the transfer instantly. Is this normal? This is the message I'm getting "Deposits are placed on a temporary hold while we wait for the transfer to clear. You can instantly buy with all your funds, but you can only send digital currencies or withdraw to your bank account up to your available balance"
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
So I decided to try out Bitcoin for this football season. I deposited some funds to an acct using coinbase.com. When I go to send money to a btc address it says my funds are on hold for 30 days, even tho my bank approved the transfer instantly. Is this normal? This is the message I'm getting "Deposits are placed on a temporary hold while we wait for the transfer to clear. You can instantly buy with all your funds, but you can only send digital currencies or withdraw to your bank account up to your available balance"