• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Help me decide what country to move to.

    JimmyGape
    StumpTownStu
    BIGDTITLE
    knockonwood
    jesron1269
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 835
    Posts: 22
     
    JimmyGape
    JimmyGape
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2018
    Posts: 4860
    Posted: Feb. 14, 2023 - 10:12 PM ET #1

    I just ended my relationship with my girlfriend and Ive decided to rent my house out and live outside the U.S. for a while. I am considering Thailand, Brazil, and others as well. Welcoming any thoughts on this.

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    I just ended my relationship with my girlfriend and Ive decided to rent my house out and live outside the U.S. for a while. I am considering Thailand, Brazil, and others as well. Welcoming any thoughts on this.

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Feb. 15, 2023 - 12:29 AM ET #2

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyGape:

    I just ended my relationship with my girlfriend and Ive decided to rent my house out and live outside the U.S. for a while. I am considering Thailand, Brazil, and others as well. Welcoming any thoughts on this.

    Thailand. Vietnam. Is your house in the city?

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyGape:

    I just ended my relationship with my girlfriend and Ive decided to rent my house out and live outside the U.S. for a while. I am considering Thailand, Brazil, and others as well. Welcoming any thoughts on this.

    Thailand. Vietnam. Is your house in the city?

     
    BIGDTITLE
    BIGDTITLE
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 26914
    Posted: Feb. 15, 2023 - 12:10 PM ET #3

    Singapore.  A lot of ex pats

    Reply

    Singapore.  A lot of ex pats

     
    knockonwood
    knockonwood
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2002
    Posts: 3521
    Posted: Feb. 15, 2023 - 3:57 PM ET #4

    Panama but I have a place in Puerto Escondido Mexico on the pacific.....I'm in NC now only because of grand son but thinking about moving the whole family to panama....I'm a senior I guess they call us but Panama is a tad safer and good medical.....I use not to say where I had a place because I don't need more non common sense Americans moving there....Lot of Canadians down in Puerto and I love it there but wife can't hang....People say Mexico is so dangerous and I laugh....America covers  up our dangerous and corrupt country now so not much difference in my opinion....I believe in the 2nd amendment though, even in Mexico.....I can hook you up in Mexico and have someone pick you up at the airport about an hour away....Panama, I'm seriously considering though....I'm a southern boy from NC with a high school education, I can do it anyone can.....I'm a rebel though but they do have internet in Puerto and I can continue from there...Which is sports investing, poker and fishing some of the best waters in the world and surfing....Go for it, you can always come back to America and the women there....I'm sure you'll quickly forget that girlfriend...I've been married 36 yrs and my wife trust me there by myself....She trust me, I just don't trust my self....America is sinking daily, go for it!!! Knock!

    Reply

    Panama but I have a place in Puerto Escondido Mexico on the pacific.....I'm in NC now only because of grand son but thinking about moving the whole family to panama....I'm a senior I guess they call us but Panama is a tad safer and good medical.....I use not to say where I had a place because I don't need more non common sense Americans moving there....Lot of Canadians down in Puerto and I love it there but wife can't hang....People say Mexico is so dangerous and I laugh....America covers  up our dangerous and corrupt country now so not much difference in my opinion....I believe in the 2nd amendment though, even in Mexico.....I can hook you up in Mexico and have someone pick you up at the airport about an hour away....Panama, I'm seriously considering though....I'm a southern boy from NC with a high school education, I can do it anyone can.....I'm a rebel though but they do have internet in Puerto and I can continue from there...Which is sports investing, poker and fishing some of the best waters in the world and surfing....Go for it, you can always come back to America and the women there....I'm sure you'll quickly forget that girlfriend...I've been married 36 yrs and my wife trust me there by myself....She trust me, I just don't trust my self....America is sinking daily, go for it!!! Knock!

     
    jesron1269
    jesron1269
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 37800
    Posted: Feb. 15, 2023 - 5:58 PM ET #5

    @JimmyGape

    I wish I could. Too many obligations state side. But if I could I would move to Mexico on the ocean. In a heartbeat. BOL!

    Reply

    @JimmyGape

    I wish I could. Too many obligations state side. But if I could I would move to Mexico on the ocean. In a heartbeat. BOL!

     
    jamesxnj
    jamesxnj
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 1093
    Posted: Feb. 15, 2023 - 6:34 PM ET #6

    @knockonwood

     Hey man,wow have not thought about Escondido in quite awhile...My old GF and I used to spend just about every January there mid to late 80's...Sometimes tough to get down there before the airport was expanded..took a bus once or twice from Oaxaca..11 hours of seeing real Mex! Used to stay on the beach for about $10 a night in the place with the tiki bar next to the Santa Fe Hotel IIRC. Always thought it would be a good place to retire but not so sure now that I am there (65) with COPD so activities are out of the question..Thanks James in TN

    Reply

    @knockonwood

     Hey man,wow have not thought about Escondido in quite awhile...My old GF and I used to spend just about every January there mid to late 80's...Sometimes tough to get down there before the airport was expanded..took a bus once or twice from Oaxaca..11 hours of seeing real Mex! Used to stay on the beach for about $10 a night in the place with the tiki bar next to the Santa Fe Hotel IIRC. Always thought it would be a good place to retire but not so sure now that I am there (65) with COPD so activities are out of the question..Thanks James in TN

     
    knockonwood
    knockonwood
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2002
    Posts: 3521
    Posted: Feb. 15, 2023 - 8:17 PM ET #7

    @jesron1269

     I have a very small family and can pretty much move everyone but can't get one on board....You never know though so good luck, Knock!

    @jamesxnj

     James very cool Man :) I can't pronounce half the names there but can fly in from Houston into airport there and be there in one hour....Lol, if the guys with guns let cross this one bridge...The split coconut there is most popular bar on the water but I love it there...People just don't know, good fresh food and freedom, love freedom and America doesn't even know they're losing it...Born in 57 so same age....I love slowing down for chickens and cows :) Love walking to have a great fresh breakfast with chickens and dogs on the road...Best breakfast there, no tax, cheap and owner from Chicago....Actually watched the playoffs at his place and took all bets, if on the other side and usually most are....It's like stepping back in the 60's and I love it....I'm just chilling after cooking dinner and had time to kill....Take Care, Knock!

    Reply

    @jesron1269

     I have a very small family and can pretty much move everyone but can't get one on board....You never know though so good luck, Knock!

    @jamesxnj

     James very cool Man :) I can't pronounce half the names there but can fly in from Houston into airport there and be there in one hour....Lol, if the guys with guns let cross this one bridge...The split coconut there is most popular bar on the water but I love it there...People just don't know, good fresh food and freedom, love freedom and America doesn't even know they're losing it...Born in 57 so same age....I love slowing down for chickens and cows :) Love walking to have a great fresh breakfast with chickens and dogs on the road...Best breakfast there, no tax, cheap and owner from Chicago....Actually watched the playoffs at his place and took all bets, if on the other side and usually most are....It's like stepping back in the 60's and I love it....I'm just chilling after cooking dinner and had time to kill....Take Care, Knock!

     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Feb. 16, 2023 - 3:18 AM ET #8

    Nepal. Hymalayans katmando birth place of budda beautiful scenery clean water and 100 in american is 12500 in their money and 5 pounds of potatoes is 5 dollars in their money.

    peace_5

    Reply

    Nepal. Hymalayans katmando birth place of budda beautiful scenery clean water and 100 in american is 12500 in their money and 5 pounds of potatoes is 5 dollars in their money.

    peace_5

     
    BogtheHog
    BogtheHog
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2021
    Posts: 55
    Posted: Feb. 16, 2023 - 5:45 AM ET #9

    Vietnam...

     

    It Feels So Right (Saigon 1968) - YouTube

    Reply

    Vietnam...

     

    It Feels So Right (Saigon 1968) - YouTube

     
    Coloneljim
    Coloneljim
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 25036
    Posted: Feb. 17, 2023 - 12:12 PM ET #10

    @JimmyGape

     Maldives. Talk about getting away from it all. This is the place you want to be.

    Reply

    @JimmyGape

     Maldives. Talk about getting away from it all. This is the place you want to be.

     
    maxwagers781
    maxwagers781
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2020
    Posts: 3276
    Posted: Feb. 18, 2023 - 10:44 AM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyGape:

    I just ended my relationship with my girlfriend and Ive decided to rent my house out and live outside the U.S. for a while. I am considering Thailand, Brazil, and others as well. Welcoming any thoughts on this.

     

    Nice list. Live like a king for the rest of your life 

     

    peace_5

     

    Nuthin but a g thang baby
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyGape:

    I just ended my relationship with my girlfriend and Ive decided to rent my house out and live outside the U.S. for a while. I am considering Thailand, Brazil, and others as well. Welcoming any thoughts on this.

     

    Nice list. Live like a king for the rest of your life 

     

    peace_5

     

     
    Alizada
    Alizada
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2023
    Posts: 3
    Posted: Mar. 31, 2023 - 3:19 AM ET #12

    Welcome  to Skardu Gilgit Baltistan, Pakistan (Northren area of Pakistan) Dear!! realy beautiful, and natural place to visit and relax mind.  

    Work with honesty
    Reply

    Welcome  to Skardu Gilgit Baltistan, Pakistan (Northren area of Pakistan) Dear!! realy beautiful, and natural place to visit and relax mind.  

     
    joe pockets
    joe pockets
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2000
    Posts: 5522
    Posted: Mar. 31, 2023 - 7:31 PM ET #13

    @Alizada

     Too many Pakistanis there. You could disappear in a New York minute and no one would know nothing!

    Reply

    @Alizada

     Too many Pakistanis there. You could disappear in a New York minute and no one would know nothing!

     
    maxwagers781
    maxwagers781
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2020
    Posts: 3276
    Posted: Mar. 31, 2023 - 8:34 PM ET #14

    a must try once visit is out to anywhere at the persian gulf like qatar or dubai an_cheers

    you'll never forget a visit like to out there

     

     

    Nuthin but a g thang baby
    Reply

    a must try once visit is out to anywhere at the persian gulf like qatar or dubai an_cheers

    you'll never forget a visit like to out there

     

     

     
    iConsciousness
    iConsciousness
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2015
    Posts: 4651
    Posted: Apr. 1, 2023 - 1:20 AM ET #15

    Ecuador. Friendly people, great scenery, good seafood (Guayaquil only), temperate climate, and their currency is the U.S. dollar.

    Reply

    Ecuador. Friendly people, great scenery, good seafood (Guayaquil only), temperate climate, and their currency is the U.S. dollar.

     
    marmon4270
    marmon4270
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 112
    Posted: Nov. 15, 2024 - 8:42 AM ET #16

    First off, good on you for taking this big step, it’s a bold move, and it sounds like a great way to reset. Between Thailand and Brazil, I’d lean toward Thailand for the cost of living, amazing food, and the community of expats. It’s also super easy to find affordable rentals in places like Chiang Mai or Bangkok.

    Reply

    First off, good on you for taking this big step, it’s a bold move, and it sounds like a great way to reset. Between Thailand and Brazil, I’d lean toward Thailand for the cost of living, amazing food, and the community of expats. It’s also super easy to find affordable rentals in places like Chiang Mai or Bangkok.

     
    marmon4270
    marmon4270
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 112
    Posted: Nov. 15, 2024 - 8:42 AM ET #17

    First off, good on you for taking this big step, it’s a bold move, and it sounds like a great way to reset. Between Thailand and Brazil, I’d lean toward Thailand for the cost of living, amazing food, and the community of expats. It’s also super easy to find affordable rentals in places like Chiang Mai or Bangkok.

    If you go with Thailand, make sure to sort out your visa ahead of time and maybe look into long-term storage for your stuff back in the U.S. If you plan on shipping anything overseas, guides like this one can help you navigate the logistics: https://threemovers.com/moving-companies-canada-to-thailand/

    Reply

    First off, good on you for taking this big step, it’s a bold move, and it sounds like a great way to reset. Between Thailand and Brazil, I’d lean toward Thailand for the cost of living, amazing food, and the community of expats. It’s also super easy to find affordable rentals in places like Chiang Mai or Bangkok.

    If you go with Thailand, make sure to sort out your visa ahead of time and maybe look into long-term storage for your stuff back in the U.S. If you plan on shipping anything overseas, guides like this one can help you navigate the logistics: https://threemovers.com/moving-companies-canada-to-thailand/

     
    pjlvio
    pjlvio
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2001
    Posts: 2546
    Posted: Nov. 15, 2024 - 11:58 PM ET #18

    Australia they love Americans there.

    Reply

    Australia they love Americans there.

     
    Camster66
    Camster66
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2015
    Posts: 61
    Posted: Nov. 16, 2024 - 10:46 PM ET #19

    Bali cheap great night life,

    Dan the man
    Reply

    Bali cheap great night life,

     
    Midnight1
    Midnight1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 25544
    Posted: Jun. 23, 2025 - 12:02 PM ET #20

    How about Nambia?  

    Reply

    How about Nambia?  

     
    maxwagers781
    maxwagers781
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2020
    Posts: 3276
    Posted: Jun. 23, 2025 - 2:40 PM ET #21

    still living at the same place? its been two years!

    Nuthin but a g thang baby
    Reply

    still living at the same place? its been two years!

     
     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Jun. 24, 2025 - 11:07 AM ET #22

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    How about Nambia?

    Zambia or Namibia? Either way, I don't think the chicks are his type. Maybe though. I guess i'm basing that on absolutely nothing. I'm probably projecting.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    How about Nambia?

    Zambia or Namibia? Either way, I don't think the chicks are his type. Maybe though. I guess i'm basing that on absolutely nothing. I'm probably projecting.

    All Forums | General Discussion

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,747
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,569
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 421
    • MLB Playoffs 15,678
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,064
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,356
    • Week 6 Money 5,343
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,212
    • Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331
    • HarDix's Big Bet................. 5,493

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.