2 American Red Cross CEO Salaries. American Red Cross CEOS earn $73,000 annually, or $35 per hour, which is 49% lower than the national average for all CEOS.
For sure your donation will help those without!
2 American Red Cross CEO Salaries. American Red Cross CEOS earn $73,000 annually, or $35 per hour, which is 49% lower than the national average for all CEOS.
So, my boss is from Louisiana. Went to LSU. Went through Katrina.
He remembers all the Texans that took care/went out of their way/traveled to La. to help.
Take Katrina and Sandy Hook. DOUBLE IT, and you've got how much rain fell in Houston...............
Yesterday, he got in his truck, and is driving 1200 miles (in one LONG day, mind you) from Arizona to Corpus Christi, Texas to help with the flooding. Says he'll be back Wednesday.
Guys, it doesn't have to be money. ANYTHING you can donate is welcome. Food, a blanket (new or used), children's clothes, ANYTHING. I'm sure people would kill just to eat a hot dog. It is BAD, people
Don't just sit there. I know it's GameDay. But, just look around. Find something you haven't used in a while. DONATE THAT.
You can do this at halftime of whatever game you are watching.
I know we all want to watch college football and grill, but some people in Texas just want a f'in towel, okay?
You will sleep better tonight, I promise you. And you will tell others what you did. And they will help.........................in a better World
So, my boss is from Louisiana. Went to LSU. Went through Katrina.
He remembers all the Texans that took care/went out of their way/traveled to La. to help.
Take Katrina and Sandy Hook. DOUBLE IT, and you've got how much rain fell in Houston...............
Yesterday, he got in his truck, and is driving 1200 miles (in one LONG day, mind you) from Arizona to Corpus Christi, Texas to help with the flooding. Says he'll be back Wednesday.
Guys, it doesn't have to be money. ANYTHING you can donate is welcome. Food, a blanket (new or used), children's clothes, ANYTHING. I'm sure people would kill just to eat a hot dog. It is BAD, people
Don't just sit there. I know it's GameDay. But, just look around. Find something you haven't used in a while. DONATE THAT.
You can do this at halftime of whatever game you are watching.
I know we all want to watch college football and grill, but some people in Texas just want a f'in towel, okay?
You will sleep better tonight, I promise you. And you will tell others what you did. And they will help.........................in a better World