Long story short I have a 6 team round robin parlay that I have won 5 legs already. I have one leg to go off today that has a payout of $650 pending and $150 used to build the round robin. So essentially I have $800 all on one play. What would be the best way to approach this situation?
Thanks!!!
Co-
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Long story short I have a 6 team round robin parlay that I have won 5 legs already. I have one leg to go off today that has a payout of $650 pending and $150 used to build the round robin. So essentially I have $800 all on one play. What would be the best way to approach this situation?
Let it ride. But also ask yourself why you made it a 6 teamer fully aware this could happen.
This.....
If you weren't planning to hedge at this point, stop gambling. Game is played and you win either way. I've coined this the "Parlayer's Dream". I do this sometimes with the NFL and pick the Sunday or Monday night game as my "final leg". Then, figure what your payout on the parlay would be and bet the opposite side. The fact that you're even asking this question shows immaturity.....
Quote Originally Posted by Mark_The_Narc:
Let it ride. But also ask yourself why you made it a 6 teamer fully aware this could happen.
This.....
If you weren't planning to hedge at this point, stop gambling. Game is played and you win either way. I've coined this the "Parlayer's Dream". I do this sometimes with the NFL and pick the Sunday or Monday night game as my "final leg". Then, figure what your payout on the parlay would be and bet the opposite side. The fact that you're even asking this question shows immaturity.....
Long story short I have a 6 team round robin parlay that I have won 5 legs already. I have one leg to go off today that has a payout of $650 pending and $150 used to build the round robin. So essentially I have $800 all on one play. What would be the best way to approach this situation? Thanks!!! Co-
If you hit 5 in a Round Robin you should already be ahead. Let it ride
Quote Originally Posted by coleon:
Long story short I have a 6 team round robin parlay that I have won 5 legs already. I have one leg to go off today that has a payout of $650 pending and $150 used to build the round robin. So essentially I have $800 all on one play. What would be the best way to approach this situation? Thanks!!! Co-
If you hit 5 in a Round Robin you should already be ahead. Let it ride