Back in my high school days there was a guy who worked one of the local McD's drive thru windows.
Search since I know you are local it was on Torrance Blvd. right by Bishop Montgomery serving the private catholic school students from Bishop and West High.
You could get anything you wanted in your "happy meal". I never heard if he ever got busted or not which is surprising since he was pretty open about giving a side of crank with your fries.
Back in my high school days there was a guy who worked one of the local McD's drive thru windows.
Search since I know you are local it was on Torrance Blvd. right by Bishop Montgomery serving the private catholic school students from Bishop and West High.
You could get anything you wanted in your "happy meal". I never heard if he ever got busted or not which is surprising since he was pretty open about giving a side of crank with your fries.
Papa John was 1 of the worst pizza franchises so they changed the way they did the crust/sauce.Business picked up......sure any business will pick up if you throw in a little tootski.
Papa John was 1 of the worst pizza franchises so they changed the way they did the crust/sauce.Business picked up......sure any business will pick up if you throw in a little tootski.
Back in my high school days there was a guy who worked one of the local McD's drive thru windows.
Search since I know you are local it was on Torrance Blvd. right by Bishop Montgomery serving the private catholic school students from Bishop and West High.
You could get anything you wanted in your "happy meal". I never heard if he ever got busted or not which is surprising since he was pretty open about giving a side of crank with your fries.
I can remember a friend of mine telling me about that place.
Did you ever go to Cal Sushi down in Hermosa back in the day? The bus boys were all slinging coke to us at the sushi bar under the table. We would eat sushi, pound saki and go back an forth to the bathroom to do rails. Man that place was crazy.
Quote Originally Posted by Nut_Flopper:
Back in my high school days there was a guy who worked one of the local McD's drive thru windows.
Search since I know you are local it was on Torrance Blvd. right by Bishop Montgomery serving the private catholic school students from Bishop and West High.
You could get anything you wanted in your "happy meal". I never heard if he ever got busted or not which is surprising since he was pretty open about giving a side of crank with your fries.
I can remember a friend of mine telling me about that place.
Did you ever go to Cal Sushi down in Hermosa back in the day? The bus boys were all slinging coke to us at the sushi bar under the table. We would eat sushi, pound saki and go back an forth to the bathroom to do rails. Man that place was crazy.